George Will: GOP AFRAID OF LIMBAUGH

LMAO! Everyone who posted yesterday that Rush is just an entertainer on the same par as Bill Maher, I think you need to read this. It dovetails nicely with what I posted yesterday:

XXXXXXXX

Try to not get your Panties too much in a bunch. Try not to pee yourself. Rush is nothing like Bill Maher. Maher is a Pussy. Rush is the King of Talk Radio, open debate. You must be a Pussy too, projecting the manure that you do. Rush Apologized, you should too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we suppose to CARE what George Will says?

yawn

Once upon a time, Conservatives did.

WHen it was a movement about ideas.

I'm sure Will scratches his head wondering what's become of the GOP. It's not the GOP of Reagan.
Once upon a time, Conservatives did.

WHen it was a movement about ideas.
And now? It appears to be a contest with "I'M the REAL conservative" tag as the prize.

Sounds like the only movement here is a Bowel Movement. Air Freshener time. :eusa_whistle:

[George Will is a has been and isn't taken seriously by conservatives anymore.
He is simply the token conservative on a liberal TV show.

Isn't that what conservatives around here are trying to tell us about Limbaugh?

That he's a has been and isn't taken seriously by conservatives anymore???

Dear gawd, still with the rush...
It doesn't matter you all here are told most people don't listen to Rush or take him seriously...We are all accused of it anyway, so why bother with you people
link? :eusa_whistle:
George Will is a RINO.

It doesn't matter you all here are told most people don't listen to Rush or take him seriously...We are all accused of it anyway, so why bother with you people
George Will is a RINO.

go do your own work, you might actually learn something

George Will is a RINO.

[/sarcasm]

And the Small Tent Republicans took the bait.

It's so easy ...

George Will is a RINO.

[/sarcasm]

And the Small Tent Republicans took the bait.

It's so easy ...

You said it. ;) Love it.
Romney 2012!!!

staples-free-standard-shipping-on-most-orders75-2.jpg

I don't recall the democraps/liberals caring much about how women are treated when Palin was running for VP.

Have they seen the light? :eusa_clap:

I don't recall the democraps/liberals caring much about how women are treated when Palin was running for VP.

Have they seen the light? :eusa_clap:

Conservative Women, Conservative Minorities, where will it end. :eek:

Here's the deal, George Stephanopolis pretends to be a news reporter but he was chief of staff for Bill Clinton. Chris Matthews pretends to be a news analyst but he was an intern for a democrat senator early in his career. The point is that most of the alleged "news" sources have ties to democrats. Rush Limbaugh admits to being a biased conservative and that's why the left wants to silence him.

George Will like everyone is entitled to their opinion but opinions are not facts never have been never will be not matter how much some like believe otherwise.

Amen to George Will on that one.

Especially considering how many Dittoheads are out there. They're called DITTOheads for a reason.

Gingrey and Michael Steele begged Limbaugh's forgiveness after having criticized him. He's got the GOP where he wants them.

Forum List

Back