George Soros Calls 'User' Obama 'HIS Greatest Disappointment'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Barak Obama owes his Presidency, in large part, to the wealthy Liberal billionaire donor George Soros (the guy who has been kicked out of countries for interfering in elections). George Soros helped 'make' Barak Obama (according to Soros), or at least his MONEY did.

In an interview Soros, however, called Obama 'HIS greatest disappointment'.
* Soros uses the term 'his', used to imply in some part 'ownership', in this case as in to imply 'his creation which turned out to be a disappointment'.

Soros explained further, whining about how he felt USED by Obama because once Obama got into office, he was 'done' with Soros. Obama cut him off, cut ties with him, as Barry did not need Soros anymore:

“He made one phone call thanking me for my support, which was meant to last for five minutes, and I engaged him, and he had to spend another three minutes with me, so I dragged it out to eight minutes,” he said.

Soros told the paper the he had hoped to have been consulted on economic and financial issues, and that Obama was known “take his supporters for granted and to woo his opponents.”

Cheer up, Georgie - you're not the 1st person Barry conned and used....and you won't be the last.

In his book, Dreams of my Father, Barry wrote how he 'learned to be all things to all people', like a chameleon. Its a very important talent for any con man to master. As Soros stated, once Barry got what he wanted he had the distinct reputation for taking his supporters for granted. Barry took Soros' money, and once he won the Presidency he had no more time for Soros. Barry 'USED' him.

Oh, don't feel sorry for the billionaire world-shaker, election-meddler, and manipulator. He's a scumbag who deserved it. Soros is shocked, though, how easily he got played by Barry and is pi$$ed he was cast aside, 'getting no return on his investment'. Welcome to the club, Georgie.

Speaking of 'no return on his investment'....

"Soros, who also poured millions of dollars into Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential run, wouldn’t say if he would back Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt. in the upcoming presidential election, but said when it comes to politics, “I don’t particularly want to be a Democrat.”

Funny, after Barry screwed him and Hillary turned out to be an even bigger failed 'investment' since she lost her 2nd election Soros has about had his fill of DEMOCRATS. That's not to say that he will not back them in the future...as long as there is a financial / power benefit for him, but after these 2 'disappointments' he is going to have to get a better 'guarantee' on his future 'investments'.

Nothing personal - just business.

:p

George Soros calls Obama 'greatest disappointment,' says he doesn't 'particularly want to be a Democrat'

In other words Soros admits that Obama was just another puppets of his.

If Obama didn't do what Soros told him to it was because he was to busy flying to Hawaii for American taxpayers' money, chewing his gum and playing golf.

In other words Soros admits that Obama was just another puppets of his.

At 1st....but Barry had his own agenda....

Helping terrorists, Iran, Russia, Mexican Drug Cartels, ISIS Black market Oil Ops, terrorist-supporting Hezbollah Drug Ops, Mexican Drug Cartels, Human Traffickers....illegally spying on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, GOP Presidential candidates....

Instead of doing Soros' bidding, he had to fulfill his father's anti-colonialist America-hating goal of eliminating the US as a world power and influence, 'fundamentally changing the United States'...

In other words Obama WAS NOT a Soros man despite eight years of right wing propaganda on the matter. Surprise, surprise, the Obama-haters were either lying or were merely useful idiots.

Barak Obama owes his Presidency, in large part, to the wealthy Liberal billionaire donor George Soros (the guy who has been kicked out of countries for interfering in elections). George Soros helped 'make' Barak Obama (according to Soros), or at least his MONEY did.

* Soros uses the term 'his', used to imply in some part 'ownership', in this case as in to imply 'his creation which turned out to be a disappointment'.

Soros explained further, whining about how he felt USED by Obama because once Obama got into office, he was 'done' with Soros. Obama cut him off, cut ties with him, as Barry did not need Soros anymore:

“He made one phone call thanking me for my support, which was meant to last for five minutes, and I engaged him, and he had to spend another three minutes with me, so I dragged it out to eight minutes,” he said.

Soros told the paper the he had hoped to have been consulted on economic and financial issues, and that Obama was known “take his supporters for granted and to woo his opponents.”

Cheer up, Georgie - you're not the 1st person Barry conned and used....and you won't be the last.

In his book, Dreams of my Father, Barry wrote how he 'learned to be all things to all people', like a chameleon. Its a very important talent for any con man to master. As Soros stated, once Barry got what he wanted he had the distinct reputation for taking his supporters for granted. Barry took Soros' money, and once he won the Presidency he had no more time for Soros. Barry 'USED' him.

Oh, don't feel sorry for the billionaire world-shaker, election-meddler, and manipulator. He's a scumbag who deserved it. Soros is shocked, though, how easily he got played by Barry and is pi$$ed he was cast aside, 'getting no return on his investment'. Welcome to the club, Georgie.

"Soros, who also poured millions of dollars into Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential run, wouldn’t say if he would back Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt. in the upcoming presidential election, but said when it comes to politics, “I don’t particularly want to be a Democrat.”

Funny, after Barry screwed him and Hillary turned out to be an even bigger failed 'investment' since she lost her 2nd election Soros has about had his fill of DEMOCRATS. That's not to say that he will not back them in the future...as long as there is a financial / power benefit for him, but after these 2 'disappointments' he is going to have to get a better 'guarantee' on his future 'investments'.

George Soros calls Obama 'greatest disappointment,' says he doesn't 'particularly want to be a Democrat'
Soros made reportedly $6 billion off of the 2008-2010 economic collapse, so Soros got something out of the deal. He was hoping for more, but the GOP took back congress and prevented Obama from totally collapsing the economy.

I imagine that was his greatest disappointment.

That was an interesting article, it gave us more insight how Obama used people to get to the top at all cost, so much so he bankrupt the DNC and let Hillary buy the nomination..

Obama was supposed to be Soros' Trojan Horse in the White House, but he was too arrogant (and incompetent) to pull it off.

He had some kind words to say about McCain. That's nice to see:

While speaking with The Times, Soros praised Arizona Sen. John McCain and said the main priority of his political activism was to promote bipartisanship – noting that Republicans on the far-right led him to become one of the top funders for the Democratic Party.

Former President Barack Obama didn’t just disillusion millions of American voters during his presidency, but also far-left billionaire globalist George Soros.

George Soros: Obama Was ‘My Greatest Disappointment’

soros.jpg

However, he believes Obama’s failed legacy and the left’s Trump Derangement Syndrome – facilitated by Soros’ millions – has made the Democrat Party unviable.

--------------------------------------------------------

Well that is nothing new most who have a brain already knew this . Obama is nothing but a pawn who lead his sheep in the very direction the elites wanted them lead and here we are today where white idiots hate themselves because they are white, we have blacks isolating thmselves from whites because they can, we have SJW who are offended by invisible air, and a society in which you just can't win . A nation of pussies is Obama.

Obama was one of my greatest disappointments too, I really hoped that if nothing else he would help to heal our racial divisions in this country. Instead, he acerbated them.

Obama was one of my greatest disappointments too, I really hoped that if nothing else he would help to heal our racial divisions in this country. Instead, he acerbated them.
Racists came out of the woodwork didn’t they?

McCain works for Soros. He hands out Soros money to which ever anti-American, UN pushing group he can support.
Obama works for Soros. Soros was welcome at the Obama White House.
Soros and Pelosi hold resistance training classes.
NYTimes lies for Soros.
Obama is alive and well and bashing our country worldwide. He will run the UN soon. Soros promised...

Seems George Soros is not happy about buying Obama the office of President.

New York billionaire George Soros said former President Barack Obama was his “greatest disappointment,” during a wide-ranging interview with The New York Times published on Tuesday, while also appearing to distance himself from partisan politics.

The wealthy liberal donor, who was an early supporter of Obama’s 2008 presidential run, told The Times that Obama was “actually my greatest disappointment,” before he was reportedly prompted by an aide to clarify that he was dissatisfied on a “professional level,” rather than with his presidency.

At another part of the interview, he told the paper that Obama "closed the door" on him after he secured the presidency.

1531911756535.jpg

Soros, who was an early supporter of Obama in 2008, said the former president was his "greatest disappointment."

Soros told the paper the he had hoped to have been consulted on economic and financial issues, and that Obama was known to “take his supporters for granted and to woo his opponents.”

Soros, who also poured millions of dollars into Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential run, wouldn’t say if he would back Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., in the upcoming presidential election, but said when it comes to politics, “I don’t particularly want to be a Democrat.”

While speaking with The Times, Soros praised Arizona Sen. John McCain and said the main priority of his political activism was to promote bipartisanship – noting that Republicans on the far right led him to become one of the top funders for the Democratic Party.

But as Democrats set their eyes on November and the midterm election push to regain control of the House of Representatives, the long-term goal of ensuring a Democrat resides in the Oval Office in 2020 remains the party’s glaring concern – as well as where Soros will lend his financial support.

Soros expressed displeasure with Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y., for her use of the #MeToo movement that led to the removal of Al Franken from Congress.

“She was using #MeToo to promote herself,” he told the paper.

Racists came out of the woodwork didn’t they?
Exactly....now we know who many of them are.

Seriously, I'm a racist for hoping Obama would heal the racial divisions that exist in this country? So, you tell me, were things better as far as racism is concerned when he left than when he got there? Doesn't look like it to me.

Former President Barack Obama didn’t just disillusion millions of American voters during his presidency, but also far-left billionaire globalist George Soros.

George Soros: Obama Was ‘My Greatest Disappointment’

soros.jpg

However, he believes Obama’s failed legacy and the left’s Trump Derangement Syndrome – facilitated by Soros’ millions – has made the Democrat Party unviable.

--------------------------------------------------------

Well that is nothing new most who have a brain already knew this . Obama is nothing but a pawn who lead his sheep in the very direction the elites wanted them lead and here we are today where white idiots hate themselves because they are white, we have blacks isolating thmselves from whites because they can, we have SJW who are offended by invisible air, and a society in which you just can't win . A nation of pussies is Obama.
C9522223-17D7-4DE9-9B5B-798A29295925.jpeg

Obama was the worst American president in History....because he was cowardly and corrupt and from the first day he took office his main goal was to destroy the GOP.....not to make America better....he didn't care about us folks...not one bit...

Forum List

Back