George Floyd's brother Philonise: "I just want to reiterate: not just black lives matter, all lives matter."

False equivalency. 'Black Lives Matter' by definition excludes other races and is very divisive BY DESIGN. 'Blue Lives Matter' does not exclude anyone. It only draws attention to the fact that Police are under attack in this country and their lives matter.

“Black lives matter” excludes people but “blue lives matter” does not exclude?

LoL. Explain that one to me. How does a single color difference make one an exclusion while the other isn’t.

“Blue lives matter” by definition excludes all non-blue people.
Blue lives matter are cops of all races and genders?
Correct. And blue lives matter excludes all people who aren't cops, does it not?

False equivalency. 'Black Lives Matter' by definition excludes other races and is very divisive BY DESIGN. 'Blue Lives Matter' does not exclude anyone. It only draws attention to the fact that Police are under attack in this country and their lives matter.

LoL. Explain that one to me. How does a single color difference make one an exclusion while the other isn’t.

Correct. And blue lives matter excludes all people who aren't cops, does it not?
You can become a cop, just pretend to be black, asian , a woman I guess...

That doesn't address what I said. I'm not asking if one can become a cop.

I'm saying that "black lives matter" is exactly as excluding as "blue lives matter".

I'm saying that "black lives matter" is exactly as excluding as "blue lives matter".
Again you are posting obtuse or a troll, which is it?

Your inability to respond to the question is noted.

You scared to say all lives matter shows what a racist you really are

Black Lives Matter automatically excludes all races not black. What group does Blue Lives Matter exclude and why? Be specific.
This ought to be good. :abgg2q.jpg:
If "black lives matter" excludes all people who aren't black, then "blue lives matter" excludes all people who aren't police.

Is this really so complicated for you?

You scared to say all lives matter shows what a racist you really are
:itsok:

"blue lives matter" excludes all people who aren't police.
Nonsense. So Blue lives matter excludes Eskimos? Insurance salesmen? Baseball Players? You are talking out of your ass. :auiqs.jpg:
I'm using your reasoning. You have yet to explain the difference.

If "black lives matter" excludes all people who aren't black, then "blue lives matter" excludes all people who aren't police.

It's not complicated and yet you're still stumbling over yourself without addressing this obvious lapse in your reasoning.

The people saying "all lives matter" to the BLM crowd are mainly the same ones saying "blue lives matter".
And they, if they are like me, will be happy to say Black Lives Matter if they are also allowed to say All Lives Matter.

The people saying "all lives matter" to the BLM crowd are mainly the same ones saying "blue lives matter".
And they, if they are like me, will be happy to say Black Lives Matter if they are also allowed to say All Lives Matter.
That really doesn't address my point.

They take issue with "black lives matter". They don't take issue with "blue lives matter".

It's centered in the reverberation around the amorphous nature of the Democrat party.

What is your point?
Their inconsistency.

"Black lives matter" is countered with "ALL lives matter" while "blue lives matter" is not countered with "ALL lives matter."
Then I did address your point. But lets address your point a different way. Blue Lives Matter is also a counter to Black Lives Matter because Black Lives Matter only activates when a Cop kills a black person. Black Lives Matter demonizes police as hunting down and killing blacks. If there were no Black Lives Matter then there would be no need for Blue Lives Matter. Black Lives Matter doesn't seem to give a damn when a black person dies due to reasons other than police interactions.

All over the country violent crime is up because Cops are leaving their profession in droves. Its the Ferguson Effect. Violent Crime is up. More blacks are dying due to the increase the crime rate than were ever caused by bad interactions with cops. See Attached Link.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back