George Floyd protesters sued NYPD over brutal tactics. A settlement awards them each $10K.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Up is the new down folks. This shouldn't come as a surprise considering the time we are in. Pretty damn sad though.

New York City has agreed to pay more than $13 million to settle a federal lawsuit brought on behalf of hundreds of people who were arrested or subjected to the use of force by police during racial justice protests in 2020 in what attorneys for the plaintiffs believe is one of the largest payouts ever awarded to protesters in a class-action lawsuit in the United States.

3fb10042-6ab2-4ac7-9d1f-a79fd3779ef8-gif.620382

Freedom and civil liberties is hard work. It's better than being Canada or the Soviet Union I assure you.

Freedom and civil liberties is hard work. It's better than being Canada or the Soviet Union I assure you.

It works both ways, and protesters should expect to be slapped down if they cross the line and become violent, and much of the time the left does get violent.

Rewarding criminal behavior with thousands of dollars. I am truly ashamed of our country and our society.

If force was required in the situation in facing a violent protester they should not be paid. If it was unwarranted then there should be consequences.

USAF Veteran Ashley Babbitt's family get nothing (except maybe a prison sentence) when she was shot and killed by a Capital Cop during a protest.
Maybe not exactly apples to apples but a point at least worth considering due to the fact she was killed, not just abused.

It works both ways, and protesters should expect to be slapped down if they cross the line and become violent, and much of the time the left does get violent.
The left is tiny & powerless & largely pacifist.

Most of these people aren't leftists.

another false flag lawsuit, they can not get reparations, so they the black folks of blm sue new york, new york knows the jury will not rule in favor of BLM, so new york pretends they need to settle, paying off BLM

a perfect scam

Forum List

Back