George Floyd at Age 16 - Carjacker, Career Criminal Future

He could have been John Dillinger and it wouldn't have gave the cop the right to snuff out his life like he did.
There are times when someone does something at the wrong place on the wrong day and to the wrong person. The cop on that day in a politically charged atmosphere, screwed the pooch. The other cops circled the wagons as the usually do and got themselves involved because of it. It is a shame that scum bags become heroes to people. To often in the black community and poorer areas, this happens. And if you do not think this will happen again, then you are the fool.
Floyd is a symbol for a cause. They don’t honor what he did in his life they honor his life and the movement behind it. Question is... why did I need to explain that to you?
..a jackass criminal like:
MBrown
EGarner
ASterling
KScott
...you must be racist and/or stupid not to see that they are ALL criminals!!...the heroes for blacks are CRIMINALS!! ..that tells you people are not too smart/etc

criminals committing crimes and then resisting/attacking police
So they all deserved to die? Is that really your point?! What an idiot you are.

you probably think that girls who wear skirts deserve to get raped as well huh?
hahhahahhhahahahah--simmer down
.....if you attack someone----YES--you deserve to die==MBrown attacked a cop
..if you live a life of crime -YES--you deserve to die:
Garner-not 1 arrest or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 or 11 or 12 or 13 or 14 or 15 or 16 or 17 .......THIRTY arrests.....like I said, the cops are doing a good job at NOT killing...all facts/stats and more specifics here:
That’s about the dumbest thing I’ve read today.
yes--we know--you people think facts are dumb
I’m all about facts. Why would you say otherwise?
..it's right there---for about every 1 MILLION arrests/etc, the police unjustifiably kill 1 black --that is NOT brutality = fact
...and they are dealing with jackass, resisting, irrational criminals--so the criminals are at fault also

There are millions of legal bank transactions every day. We do not use that to excuse away the very small number that are illegal.

What I do not understand with someone like you is if it's so few why the fight to address it?

He was right. No he didn't wish for violence but like the founders he understood that it would at times be necessary.
What kind of violence did the founders & MLK condone? Tearing down their country? Defunding law enforcement because of a few rare incidents? What kind of bullshit are you trying to peddle here?

He could have been John Dillinger and it wouldn't have gave the cop the right to snuff out his life like he did.
There are times when someone does something at the wrong place on the wrong day and to the wrong person. The cop on that day in a politically charged atmosphere, screwed the pooch. The other cops circled the wagons as the usually do and got themselves involved because of it. It is a shame that scum bags become heroes to people. To often in the black community and poorer areas, this happens. And if you do not think this will happen again, then you are the fool.
Floyd is a symbol for a cause. They don’t honor what he did in his life they honor his life and the movement behind it. Question is... why did I need to explain that to you?
MBrown
EGarner
ASterling
KScott
...you must be racist and/or stupid not to see that they are ALL criminals!!...the heroes for blacks are CRIMINALS!! ..that tells you people are not too smart/etc

Garner-not 1 arrest or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 or 11 or 12 or 13 or 14 or 15 or 16 or 17 .......THIRTY arrests.....like I said, the cops are doing a good job at NOT killing...all facts/stats and more specifics here:
..it's right there---for about every 1 MILLION arrests/etc, the police unjustifiably kill 1 black --that is NOT brutality = fact
...and they are dealing with jackass, resisting, irrational criminals--so the criminals are at fault also

There are millions of legal bank transactions every day. We do not use that to excuse away the very small number that are illegal.

What I do not understand with someone like you is if it's so few why the fight to address it?
didn't use that IDIOTIC analogy before--or was it some other poster???
HEY!!!!!!!!!!! arrests CRIMINALS vs LEGAL !!!!! you just said it YOURSELF!
=ARRESTS vs LEGAL transactions----they are OPPOSITES --DUH

Who is excusing Floyd's killer? Last time I looked he's in jail facing murder charges. Indeed just what is this 'fight' all about? So far you have no logical answer.

He was right. No he didn't wish for violence but like the founders he understood that it would at times be necessary.
What kind of violence did the founders & MLK condone? Tearing down their country? Defunding law enforcement because of a few rare incidents? What kind of bullshit are you trying to peddle here?

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

Who is excusing Floyd's killer? Last time I looked he's in jail facing murder charges. Indeed just what is this 'fight' all about? So far you have no logical answer.

It's not just about Floyd but you know that already. It's obviously not going to stop you though.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.
TJ was not writing about trying to overthrow America dumb bell.

Thomas Jefferson.
...but those revolutions had something to fight for.......
US:
one of the highest standards of living
MILLIONS IMMIGRATE to the US--some DIE trying
there's nothing wrong with the US
you people are making it WORSE
tell me, what's the protests for?

It's not just about Floyd but you know that already. It's obviously not going to stop you though.
Well, I asked you what it's all about and so far you can't come up with an answer. You claimed we are excusing black deaths at the hands of cops and I told you the cop that killed Floyd is in JAIL. Frankly I am beginning to think you really don't know what your so pissed about.

Thomas Jefferson.
TJ was not writing about trying to overthrow America dumb bell.

Yes he was if needed. It's why the founders made sure to include the 2nd Amendment.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?

He wasn't speaking about France.

I don't care what Sharpton does. Nothing you say excuses what happened to Breonna Taylor or Elijah McClain (and many others).
What about the hundreds of law enforcement that got killed by thugs? Oh yeah, you hate law enforcement....

Well, I asked you what it's all about and so far you can't come up with an answer. You claimed we are excusing black deaths at the hands of cops and I told you the cop that killed Floyd is in JAIL. Frankly I am beginning to think you really don't know what your so pissed about.
'
You've been addressed many times.

I don't care what Sharpton does. Nothing you say excuses what happened to Breonna Taylor or Elijah McClain (and many others).
What about the hundreds of law enforcement that got killed by thugs? Oh yeah, you hate law enforcement....

When that happens the one who took a life is held accountable in every instance.

Yes he was if needed. It's why the founders made sure to include the 2nd Amendment.

And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?

We preserved the spirit of resistance when we voted for Trump. We sent a message to the tyrants in DC that far left politics and slimy back room deals will no longer be tolerated. We did not riot in the streets and try to tear down our country.

When that happens the one who took a life is held accountable in every instance.
Yes so why no riots in those cases? Why didn't a group called "White Lives Matter" take to the streets?

We preserved the spirit of resistance when we voted for Trump. We sent a message to the tyrants in DC that far left politics and slimy back room deals will no longer be tolerated. We did not riot in the streets and try to tear down our country.

It's too bad that Trump decided to only be the president for 36% of the people.

MBrown
EGarner
ASterling
KScott

What does that have to do with the absurdity you spouted about Floyd deserving to die?

Forum List

Back