George Floyd at Age 16 - Carjacker, Career Criminal Future

Nobody said the cop had "the right to snuff out his life" except you.
The cop will spend the rest of his life in prison. But Excusers such as you are why so many young blacks are so angry and violent. You excuse and enable them. You CREATED the problem you complain about relentlessly. It will never go away at this rate. It is self-propagating.
How many innocent lives do blacks snuff out, every day, black and white?

I only work for my father three days a week cause I have a personal life.

Just because I carjacked this woman's car and crashed it, I shouldn't have to pay for the damage.
The police chasin' me made me crash it.

What’s the point of your threat?

He could have been John Dillinger and it wouldn't have gave the cop the right to snuff out his life like he did.
There are times when someone does something at the wrong place on the wrong day and to the wrong person. The cop on that day in a politically charged atmosphere, screwed the pooch. The other cops circled the wagons as the usually do and got themselves involved because of it. It is a shame that scum bags become heroes to people. To often in the black community and poorer areas, this happens. And if you do not think this will happen again, then you are the fool.

Nobody said the cop had "the right to snuff out his life" except you.
The cop will spend the rest of his life in prison. But Excusers such as you are why so many young blacks are so angry and violent. You excuse and enable them. You CREATED the problem you complain about relentlessly. It will never go away at this rate. It is self-propagating.
How many innocent lives do blacks snuff out, every day, black and white?

Yet it was you who started this post. Talking about Floyd and then make assumptions as if you know him.

The issues is not his past, but it is that he has no future. The officer is alive but his future is blurred. IF he goes to jail, then he will likely become a criminal.

Young people took to the streets during the Vietnam war. They were angry. The thing is both black and white people are in the streets now along with the trouble makers who will take advantage of the situation. It is a fine distinction that should be made.

I do not have the answer but until every American can feel equal under the current system then there can be a new start over.

Police do have a tough job and they do put their own lives on the line. Yet the line is something that they cannot cross. If they feel that they are not up to it then they need to find another job.

If you don't want to run into a bad cop or even a good cop on a bad day don't do anything to attract them to you.....Floyd was trying to pass bad money...that's a crime...he shares blame for what happened to him and I don't give a fuck what anyone says.....he started the whole damn thing......

He could have been John Dillinger and it wouldn't have gave the cop the right to snuff out his life like he did.
Way to completely miss the point. This guy had no respect for the law, private property or other people obviously.
What does that have to do with anything?!
He was committing an illegal act.....the cops were called and to top it off he resisted them when they tried to seat him in the car.....

My facial recognition software indicates that it's not him.

I do not fabricate stories and therefore take other people's representations at face value, assuming that they are honest. The story was plausible, but indeed is false. Nevertheless, the point is that if you behave yourself, and don't steal a car, you won't be put in jail. You won't be arrested as both of these George Floyds obviously were.

Forum List

Back