"George Bush doesn't care about black people."

Kanye's cool. He isn't allowing the Democrat Mob to browbeat him into submission. He's thinking for himself. I respect that. It's very brave. Good on em. :thup:

Well no I didn't find him cool, I don't like rambling.

Very sad a black man having a mind of his own bothers you.

View attachment 222165
Can you cite ONE cogent political argument from Kanye West?

What does that matter? The same people who say Trump supporters are racist scum are discriminating against Kanye bc of his skin color. It really takes a special kind of stupid to not see what’s going on here.

He is sitting there and kissing and hugging a Potus who is ok with letting states depress the black vote. How ironic since he is black.

You sir, can YOU cite ONE cogent political argument that Kanye West has made to date regarding this issue?
Nope, sure can't.

What I care about - unlike some - is that someone gets the ball rolling towards communication and healing, not revenge and payback.

I don't care who it is. I don't care how they do it. I don't care who they do it with.

Unlike some.

So, Trump is doing what you've always suggested, ie, reaching out is a symbolic manner.

What do you think of the various reactions?
Entirely predictable.

Did you predict the supportive response from the Right? I'd have thought you would have been more negative about us.
The Right is only supportive because Trump is doing it.

Whenever I bring this kind of thing up to right wingers, I'm told the Right is doing nothing wrong and that nothing else can be done.

But if Trump does it, well...

What, does Trump inviting West to the White House, admit that we were doing "wrong"?

To his current "supporters", was Kanye West telling the truth THEN, or is he only telling the truth NOW?

More importantly, can any of you cite ONE cogent political argument from your new hero?
And when he said “George Bush hates black people” back in 2005 you cheered huh?

1. Broken down and dilapidated and unsafe housing.
  2. Broken families.
  3. A high degree of violence required in order to hold the place together.
  4. Everybody gets a basic provision, but nobody gets ahead.
  5. Nihilism and despair. This is an intergenerational, ongoing, lasting way of life.
What am I describing?
The black community with Democratic leadership....hmmm...or are you describing what Democrats want for the whole nation? :71:

Nope, sure can't.

What I care about - unlike some - is that someone gets the ball rolling towards communication and healing, not revenge and payback.

I don't care who it is. I don't care how they do it. I don't care who they do it with.

Unlike some.

So, Trump is doing what you've always suggested, ie, reaching out is a symbolic manner.

Entirely predictable.

Did you predict the supportive response from the Right? I'd have thought you would have been more negative about us.

Whenever I bring this kind of thing up to right wingers, I'm told the Right is doing nothing wrong and that nothing else can be done.

What, does Trump inviting West to the White House, admit that we were doing "wrong"?
Oh no, the Right has done nothing wrong on race. They are completely blameless and very pure.

2. Broken families.
  5. Nihilism and despair. This is an intergenerational, ongoing, lasting way of life.
What am I describing?
The black community with Democratic leadership....hmmm...or are you describing what Democrats want for the whole nation? :71:

Actually that was life on a southern plantation for a slave.....eerily similar to Democrat controlled inner cities....interesting right?

Entirely predictable.

Oh no, the Right has done nothing wrong on race. They are completely blameless and very pure.

Are you happy that Trump is trying? And that the Right Wing, as you can see, is supporting him in this?

a black mouth is moving but white supremacist ideas are coming out when it comes to kanye

LOL...

Kanye is whose hero?

I still think he is a dipshit, just because he might have wised up politically doesn't change a thing.

When he hated republicrats like you do, he was above reproach. Now he's a token black right?

Racist asshole.
Yes he is a dipshit. That we can agree. He proved it by supporting trump.

I didn’t pay attention to West back then, I don’t know what he said yesterday however you people are sure getting excited about him. He seems to have changed his mind about politics. Not sure why people are so upset, aren’t people allowed to form and change their views during their life?
If he’s going to be an outspoken supporter of republicans then he’s going to have to take on blacks who think the Republican Party is racist.

And he’s not going to convince black people they aren’t just like you can’t. Does his opinion matter more than yours just because he’s black?

Start showing us more poor and middle class blacks who agree with Kanye. Don’t show me a rich black guy likes republicans. So does don king. So fucking what? Greedy ignorant assholes come in all colors even black

2. Broken families.
What am I describing?

Actually that was life on a southern plantation for a slave.....eerily similar to Democrat controlled inner cities....interesting right?

Are you so afraid that you rejected the minority vote, mainly black vote, that now you Republicans have to suppress them from voting?? The maj of them are not unlearned crazies like you think, yes some are poor, but then again a lot more white folks are poor.

I didn’t pay attention to West back then, I don’t know what he said yesterday however you people are sure getting excited about him. He seems to have changed his mind about politics. Not sure why people are so upset, aren’t people allowed to form and change their views during their life?
Black people can't, they are supposed to be rabid Democrats for the next 140 years or so. That's what Johnson promised.

Black people can't, they are supposed to be rabid Democrats for the next 140 years or so. That's what Johnson promised.
If republicans stopped being assholes they could start winning black votes in 2020. If the gop doesn’t change for 140 years then they won’t get their votes for 140 years.

If that’s not true why do republicans lie to them every 2 years? Republicans always try to pretend to be a big tent party but their rhetoric is always in favor of the status quo

Didn’t gw bush think republicans would stay on top for 40 years? Can’t look that far ahead and be shortsighted

Entirely predictable.

Are you happy that Trump is trying? And that the Right Wing, as you can see, is supporting him in this?
Of course I am. I was very hopeful when he invited Kanye and Kaepernick to the White House for meeting. As goofy as that potentially could have been, at least it was something. I'll take pretty much anything at this point.

And again, the only reason the Trumpsters are supporting him in this is that they blindly and obediently support him in pretty much anything. If he hadn't done this, or even refused to do this, they would have supported him in that, too.

To his current "supporters", was Kanye West telling the truth THEN, or is he only telling the truth NOW?

More importantly, can any of you cite ONE cogent political argument from your new hero?

He's no hero of mine

Get a grip

Forum List

Back