geographically challenged,

Then there is the University of South Florida... which is not in south Florida....

the yuan dynasty dominated almost the entire Korean peninsula. In fact, around 900 years ago, it was a vessel state.
Trump used proper context and everything. Good try though!
from your link : “[Xi] went into the history of China and Korea…,” Trump said. “And you know, you’re talking about thousands of years … and many wars. And Korea actually used to be a part of China.”

This doesn't have anything to do with anything important. It's like the arguments over whether Native Americans are "native." Or whether Vikings or Welshmen got to North America first. Who gives a fuck at this point?

Still not a bad as the time when I still lived in NYC and I had to explain to NYU grad that the University of New Orleans was in New Orleans.

Better read up on Korea and China buddy. Korea was part of the Yuan Dynasty.

Seoul’s foreign ministry spokesman, Cho June-hyuck, made a statement on Thursday to underline his country’s recognized sovereignty: “It’s a clear fact acknowledged by the international community that, for thousands of years in history, Korea has never been part of China.”

Seoul’s foreign ministry spokesman, Cho June-hyuck, made a statement on Thursday to underline his country’s recognized sovereignty: “It’s a clear fact acknowledged by the international community that, for thousands of years in history, Korea has never been part of China.”
then he needs to read up on his history. Me and soggy have told you... Why don't you look it up for yourself? Is that really so hard dude?

I had to explain to NYU grad that the University of New Orleans was in New Orleans.

Try this one....

Hi, I'm from Tampa Bay.

OK, south Florida!!!

No, its really in the center of Florida

But isn't the University of South Florida in Tampa??

Yeah

Then you just admitted that South Florida is not in south Florida!!!!!!!!!!

change the name = USF = University SOMEWHERE in Florida

That's OK

Trump does not think Hawaii is part of the US

And if it makes them happy to say that, I say let them. Hope Trump doesn't hear he's been criticized, because if so he'll double down on it and we'll have really pissed off Koreans on our hands. Right now they just think he's dumb.

This doesn't have anything to do with anything important. It's like the arguments over whether Native Americans are "native." Or whether Vikings or Welshmen got to North America first. Who gives a fuck at this point?

apparently Korea, and since we need Korea and China "friendly" if any shit breaks out in NKrea, I'd say we should care.

but thats just me.

in fact, I think the han dynasty controlled the northern part of korea as well. But it was a long time ago. Like before Jesus.

then he needs to read up on his history. Me and soggy have told you... Why don't you look it up for yourself? Is that really so hard dude?

whatchutalkinboutwillis ...

ChoJune-hyuck was talking about the last thousands of years, not the first thousands of years ...

:rolleyes:

ChoJune-hyuck was talking about the last thousands of years, not the first thousands of years ...

The yuan dynasty ruled like 8 or 9 hundred years ago. Ever hear of Kublai kahn?

The yuan dynasty ruled like 8 or 9 hundred years ago. Ever hear of Kublai kahn?

You know that he'll never in a million years admit that is ever wrong about anything.

Forum List

Back