General Motors Is Headed For Bankruptcy -- Again

Bailing out GM was not by Obama for political gain. The structuring of the debt WAS for political gain.
1st time in history first in line priority creditors got FUCKED by union thugs.
Old ladies, widows and retired folks be damned. The union thugs have to be paid first.
SICK.

If he werent able to strike a deal that gave the unions the advantage, he never would have struck a deal.

You mean that if he weren't able to strike a deal to fuck the secured creditors and pay back political favors to the unions the unions would not fill his campaign coffers the next election.
SICK.

How will obama repay his political debts if he wins in 2012? America cannot sustain another repayment plan like that again.

Ford motors stock has fallen by the same proportions.

So the tax payers aren't on the hook for ford and it's move to save union jobs.

Will you rightwingers be satisfied when every decent paying job is gone in America?

THEN will you shut the fuck up?

Am not a right winger but decent paying jobs come FROM SUPPLY AND DEMAND and not paying workers $65 an hour in wages and benefits that the same worker can perform the same job with the same product for 2/3rds that.
Until the far left understands and accepts WE ARE IN A WORLD ECONOMY and accept that, educate themselves to fill the jobs the market DEMANDS, then expect the same.
Coddling of unions is bad.

But the taxpayers are standing there holding the bag.

The taxpayers got a huge revenue boost in the form of the taxes paid by the jobs saved by the bailout.
Just in case you missed this part from the link

This left the government holding $10.1 billion worth of stock, and sitting on an unrealized loss of $16.4 billion.

So? That's a month and half of what we spent in Iraq. Go bitch about that times 7 years and then get back to me.

So the tax payers aren't on the hook for ford and it's move to save union jobs.

Will you rightwingers be satisfied when every decent paying job is gone in America?

THEN will you shut the fuck up?

That is hilarious, really, seeing how Libtards such as yourself are the least likely demographic to purchase a vehicle made by a union employee.

"The taxpayers got a huge revenue boost in the form of the taxes paid by the jobs saved by the bailout...."

Not to ridicule somebodys intelligence, but just how much of an IMBECILE can you possibly be ???????????? lol

The taxpayers got a huge revenue boost in the form of the taxes paid by the jobs saved by the bailout.

This left the government holding $10.1 billion worth of stock, and sitting on an unrealized loss of $16.4 billion.

So? That's a month and half of what we spent in Iraq. Go bitch about that times 7 years and then get back to me.

You said

Being in the hole for $16.4 billion is not a huge revenue boost, I call it a lose.

You said

Being in the hole for $16.4 billion is not a huge revenue boost, I call it a lose.

Do you not understand that a person working pays more taxes than a person not working?

How is your new GM product performing? Are you happy with its overall handling and the gas mileage, which car did you buy again? I forgot.

Please don't reply to my posts if you have nothing to say.

I'm asking you how your new GM is running, you claim to be in support of them, you need a GM to support them, what are you doing to make it a success?

You are good at bitching about others, put your money where your mouth is.

You said

Do you not understand that a person working pays more taxes than a person not working?

It could have gone through a natural restructuring through a bankruptcy without putting taxpayers money at risk. Then the same employees would be adding to the tax base.

You said

What part of being in the hole for $16.4 billion is not a huge revenue boost, do you not comprehend? All that was saved was GM's union pension plan,.

so? What does that have to do with anything?

Bailing out GM was a temporary fix and cost us billions strictly for political gain of Obama. Only a fool did not know that the US auto industry could not compete with the world industy overall.

It proves that the downturn in auto stocks in the last year and a half is unrelated to the bailout.

Ford didn't get a bailout. Why would need to point these things out to you? Are you that out of it?

Are you really so dense that you dont see the difference here?

Because $30 billion went to the UAW for stuff like: 7 weeks paid vacation each year, $74 an hour in salary and benefits and Health Care covering things like: lasik eye surgery, drug coverage…)

$Obama-Volt1-522x350.jpg

$93712240-will-bankrupt.jpg

so? What does that have to do with anything?

Bailing out GM was a temporary fix and cost us billions strictly for political gain of Obama. Only a fool did not know that the US auto industry could not compete with the world industy overall.

It proves that the downturn in auto stocks in the last year and a half is unrelated to the bailout.

Ford didn't get a bailout. Why would need to point these things out to you? Are you that out of it?

Are you really so dense that you dont see the difference here?

I see that if Ford and GM stock are behaving comparably, and one company was bailed out and one company wasn't,

then it isn't some fault of the bailout that's causing the stock action.

Forum List

Back