General Michael Flynn soon to be exonerated.

Bless General Flynn! He is an American hero.....very soon now he'll be totally exonerated :clap:

Flags are out for him! :2up:

1588115156859.png

Now the attorneys who framed him should be disbarred and jailed...as well as those in the FBI who lied.

This is what someone like Hillary Clinton does to good people.

That is really wrong. If he didn't have those present legal fees, I would say he should sue the government for wrongful indictment.
Amazing what people will plead guilty to. I guess he didn't know he was innocent. The plea is an amazing document, if you didn't bother to read it.
He was threatened they would find something to charge his son with if he didn’t.
Son was never THE target, but Flynn should not have involved his son in dealing with Russia or discussions of kidnapping plots or anything else on the shady margins of illegitimate activities for any foreign government. He and his lawyers signed the plea and signed without recourse. Trump will pardon. If he doesn't. It's only 6 months. I would do 6 months to avoid one of my sons getting in trouble for something I got them involved in. Would you?
No pardon is necessary. The guilty plea withdrawn and the case vacated. Its over. Flynn is able to sue the bastards now.

Forum List

Back