General Ham relieved of his duties

Definition of ******- 1 usually offensive; see usage paragraph below : a black person. 2 usually offensive; see usage paragraph below : a member of any dark-skinned race. 3 : a member of a socially disadvantaged class of persons

****** - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I looked it up and didn't find my mugshot. Which doesn't exist, since I've never been arrest. But I like your racist assumption.

Research how many threads I've started concerning race and compare that to the white racists on this board.

I can understand why you label me the " sickest, most EVIL piece of shit on USMB!", the white racist USMB posters are of your ilk.

I decry racism from either side of the 'color divide'.

You, on the other hand, REVEL in it!

You're a black Yidnar, and that's not a GOOD thing.

You "decry racism", yet you call people *******.:eusa_whistle:

Priceless.

America was born of racism and will die of racism and I'm just enjoying the ride. I'm living the American dream.:lol:

Please tell me where blacks have a better life than they do, here in The USA?

Tripping around on the blogs I have read a number of comments by military persons who are calling on officers in the know to go public regrading Benghazi. They are outraged over the removal of General Ham from his command for attempting to send help.

Except they won't, because one thing most officers care about more than America, is their military careers.
Oh, look, another leftist retard who gets Obama and America confused.

In your defense, however, I feel obligated to point out it's only because you're a dumbfuck.

You're welcome.

Disgusting!!! But wait, I thought it was Hillary going under the bus with her big cankles.

All kidding aside, this is the most evil administration America has ever seen. There will be hell to pay, literally.

Yeah. Black Democrat Obama causing the deaths of 4 is worse than white republican Bush causing the deaths of over 3,000.

You conservatives are full of shit.:lol:

image1.png

At some point the whole story will be out there.
It will be so bad for this President that not even
Obama's love slave Chris Mathews will be able to defend him.

Disgusting!!! But wait, I thought it was Hillary going under the bus with her big cankles.

All kidding aside, this is the most evil administration America has ever seen. There will be hell to pay, literally.

As much as Reagan got when his incompetence killed over 200 marines in Beruit?

If we had an honest and responsible media that asked
this President and his Press Secretary the tough questions
we might get a better understanding.But eventually it will get out there.

As much as Reagan got when his incompetence killed over 200 marines in Beruit?

Did Reagan have four months of warnings and six attacks too?

obama intended that everyone die in this attack. Not just four, but all 30.

It is always interesting who enters race into conversation.

I'm a black racist, race is my weapon and I wield it with, figuratively, deadly skill.:cool:
You misspelled "whiny, petulant impotence".

Pussy.

I'd make you eat those words, but looking back on that picture you posted of yourself in uniform, eating anything might be the last thing a fat slob like you needs. How did you get so out of shape while on active duty?

Free gym, plenty of PT time and yet. Blob. Priceless.

Was General Carter F. Ham Fired Over Benghazi

Sunday, October 28, 2012 at War News Updates: Was General Carter F. Ham Fired Over Benghazi

Has General Ham Been Fired? -- Mike Johnson, American Thinker

Has General Carter F. Ham, commander of U.S. Africa Command, been fired for defying Leon Panetta on Benghazi?

Glenn Reynolds, the Instapundit, ran a piece Saturday afternoon titled "Interesting Rumor Concerning General Carter Ham and Stand Down Order." This piece is presented as a rumor. It suggests that General Ham was told to stand down from sending aid to Benghazi, that General Ham on his own decided to proceed, and that he was then relieved of his command. Remember, all rumor at this point.

Read more ....Blog: Has General Ham Been Fired?

Update #1: Is a General losing his job over Benghazi? -- Washington Times
Update #2: Obama to nominate Army Gen. Rodriguez to lead AFRICOM -- Stars and Stripes

My Comments: This is just speculation .... read meat for the pundit class. But the timing is raising a few eyebrows.

Update #3: I do not know if this story is true (or not) .... but it is one more reason why a more thorough investigation and discussion must follow on what went wrong in Benghazi.

Links @ first link

He should be brought into the hearings at Congress under their immunity.

Obamination screwed up big time throwing him under the bus.

Really? How did the fast and furious hearings work out?

That you even try to defend this piece of shit, makes one thing clear Salt, you're the finest definition of whale shit, too low to fucking know...

Congrats, your grand kids wouldn't defend your dumb ass...

I'll let you know as soon as Eric Holder stops stone-walling the investigation, Saltie...Fast & Furious is simply one more example of what this Administration DOES when they're caught in a web of lies.

The courts will side with Holder. Issa lost a lot of credibility by outing our Liybian friends and will give up this ghost as soon as Obama wins reelection.

This was never about right or wrong with this Administration, Saltie...it was always about delaying the investigation until AFTER the election. It's the same thing they are now trying to do with the Libyan investigation.

They know very well that they fucked up with Fast & Furious...just as they know that they did the same if not worse with the deaths of the 4 Americans in Libya.

As usual however, Barry will point fingers at someone else, because as we all know...the buck NEVER stops with him when things haven't gone well...it only stops with him when things are successful. Therefore we get Barack Obama "Warrior President" as he oversees the Osama bin Laden raid but then get Barack Obama doing his very best "Sgt. Shultz" imitation as he professes to know "NOTHING!" about what was happening on the ground in Libya.

I'll let you know as soon as Eric Holder stops stone-walling the investigation, Saltie...Fast & Furious is simply one more example of what this Administration DOES when they're caught in a web of lies.

The courts will side with Holder. Issa lost a lot of credibility by outing our Liybian friends and will give up this ghost as soon as Obama wins reelection.

This was never about right or wrong with this Administration, Saltie...it was always about delaying the investigation until AFTER the election. It's the same thing they are now trying to do with the Libyan investigation.

They know very well that they fucked up with Fast & Furious...just as they know that they did the same if not worse with the deaths of the 4 Americans in Libya.

As usual however, Barry will point fingers at someone else, because as we all know...the buck NEVER stops with him when things haven't gone well...it only stops with him when things are successful. Therefore we get Barack Obama "Warrior President" as he oversees the Osama bin Laden raid but then get Barack Obama doing his very best "Sgt. Shultz" imitation as he professes to know "NOTHING!" about what was happening on the ground in Libya.

Outstanding.

Oblamer In Chief is an Empty Suit that couldn't lead an ant out of a wet paper bag!

Yeah. Black Democrat Obama causing the deaths of 4 is worse than white republican Bush causing the deaths of over 3,000.

You want to add the deaths of those four to the total killed in Obama's Afghanistan war? Is that how you liberals play games? There is something really pitiful about Obama defenders.

iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom | Afghanistan

Here's your smoking gun. The Pentagon got orders from the CIC to stand down. General Ham refused to abandon the men in Ben Ghazi and was releived of duty. We know there was at least one Spectre Ship available and the target was painted by a laser designator. Why would Oblamer refuse to rescue the Ambassador?

He should be brought into the hearings at Congress under their immunity.

Obamination screwed up big time throwing him under the bus.

Really? How did the fast and furious hearings work out?

That you even try to defend this piece of shit, makes one thing clear Salt, you're the finest definition of whale shit, too low to fucking know...

Congrats, your grand kids wouldn't defend your dumb ass...

No families. Learn the rules.

You want to add the deaths of those four to the total killed in Obama's Afghanistan war? Is that how you liberals play games? There is something really pitiful about Obama defenders.

iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom | Afghanistan

What the fuck do I care how many Afghans die or Iraqis? I just use them as tools to point out the hypocracy of the white conservative.

Forum List

Back