Gender Identity: Marxist Plan to Destroy the Family

Shut up and go make us a pie, woman.

You don't want that to occur. The science of washing one's hands is still unsettled in Stephanie's eyes. No joke.
Seriously, she posted that? I'd love to read that thread.

GOP Senator wants restaurants to opt out of hand washing to reduce regulations

Enjoy. :lol:
Thank you! One good thing you can say about Stuphie is that she makes Sil look like a genius in comparison.

Oh, they do!
So why the rush not to have an autopsy? Hmmm? Somebody hiding something?

Obviously. The government is hiding the fact that Scalia was killed by Batboy under the orders of Obama. The whole affair was hatched when they shared a holiday in Hawaii.

obamashirtless.jpg
Cannot hold an honest discussion with an opponent, can you?

You are not after an honest discussion. You've already stated an autopsy wouldn't matter as all the doctors would be bribed or blackmailed. There isn't any evidence that will convince his death wasn't the result of something nefarious.
You have the gall to make that statement and then school me on honesty?

You are not after an honest discussion. You've already stated an autopsy wouldn't matter as all the doctors would be bribed or blackmailed. There isn't any evidence that will convince his death wasn't the result of something nefarious.

what part of his statement isn't true..?

Oh, they do!
So why the rush not to have an autopsy? Hmmm? Somebody hiding something?

Obviously. The government is hiding the fact that Scalia was killed by Batboy under the orders of Obama. The whole affair was hatched when they shared a holiday in Hawaii.

obamashirtless.jpg
Cannot hold an honest discussion with an opponent, can you?

superhero.gif

when steph characterizes others as nasty, shallow, narrow, loser, that's her way of being being nice!

Shut up and go make us a pie, woman.

You don't want that to occur. The science of washing one's hands is still unsettled in Stephanie's eyes. No joke.

I was looking for somewhere to write this, this is good as place as any.

Isn't it odd that partisans on both sides ignore science when it's convenient?

isn't it odd : we were taught to Question scientist and it's not Like they haven't been WRONG before. and now they are used to bludgeon others into submission. well how's that working for ya all? bully loser
"Marxists" aren't the problem, it's ignorant, hateful bigots on the right.

remember the good old days when Jesus taught us to humiliate and bludgeon our fellow citizens into the denial closet?

those were the days!! together we can make America great again!! o_O

Suicide rates are exponentially higher now than they were in the 1950s and before then. Why do you all think that is?

Do you think perhaps it is because the "focus" has shifted from what can I do to be a better "person" into what can I do to make myself into a specific gender or what can I do that makes ME happy? Selfishness and total focus on only yourself and things like gender, instead of focus on your community and what you can do to help others?

I don't know, but when I'm sitting here thinking, I'm not thinking in terms of gender, but in terms of personhood. I am a PERSON. If gender is not so important, then why all the focus on it? Do you think it is healthy for ANYONE to be so focused on such an issue?

Forum List

Back