Gen Z The rise of Internet keyboard Warriors- unfit, out of shape, unhealthy and addicted to drugs

Tate is a misogynistic human trafficker who has to go to a place like Romania to find poor women desperate enough to sleep with him. We don't want our young people emulating him.

Nope. If anything, Ukraine has shown how much conventional military power has degraded. We simply are never going to see wars fought with hundreds of divisions of cannon fodder.

You're not my brother.... and the statistics show that 60% boomers used pot. Hell, I smoked pot once, and I am about as square and nerdy as you get.
Hi brother, you must be the 100th left-wing poster who is uninformed about the Tate case. I assume some portion of you simply don’t care about the case and are just regurgitating whatever CNN says.

His accuser has accused men of the same thing and one of them kill them selves. I’ve noted that none of you folks ever respond to this or actually have an adequate response to it if you try to.

The Romanian court said the human trafficking by Tate was not what you think it was like holding women slave chains know he used to loverboy method. In other words being nice to them to get them to go on TikTok and post pictures.

Thankfully, most people notice 95% of people who commented on Andrew Tate are using positive comments…. You’re part of a extreme minority.

So that’s it you’re waving the white flag when it comes to the pod argument because the stats for showing to prove you otherwise.

There’s tons of arguments about the Russia, Ukraine war as to why America should not be involved. I think the key thing is you or others might not even be aware of the war that was going on in Yemen and Ethiopia. we can talk about of starving children of Africa and Southeast Asia. So that war, or that is to say US involvement in Ukraine has nothing to do with morals or good guys versus bad guys. Also, considering the US invasion of other countries in our own history.

Ukraine has 40 million people Russia has 120, million it shouldn’t be so much of a surprise that Ukraine is at least holding off Russia a little bit. They’ve certainly lost eastern Ukraine. But tons of Ukrainians in the east support Russia and Ukraine is getting the best military equipment of the planet from America. If Iraq got that from Russia or China, when we invaded Iraq that War in iraq would’ve been a different story we would’ve lost a lot more people at the very least.

Gen z has a bunch of problems. Problems that my generation did not have or generations before me.

Huge portions of the youngest generations of Americans known as generation Z are playing video games all the time, smoking marijuana every day, using other hard-core drugs, such as heroin and fentanyl. They are perhaps the weakest generation of Americans to ever exist. Their activity includes online bullying because in person they could never actually fight someone

There is hope..some of those of generation Z are rejecting this sort of drugged out out of shape on healthy lifestyle and the hope is that they rise in number…. And that they learn a lot from the World War II in Vietnam generation.

WOKE education and the cell phone has made this generation a bunch of sissies.

Tate is a misogynistic human trafficker who has to go to a place like Romania to find poor women desperate enough to sleep with him. We don't want our young people emulating him.

Nope. If anything, Ukraine has shown how much conventional military power has degraded. We simply are never going to see wars fought with hundreds of divisions of cannon fodder.

You're not my brother.... and the statistics show that 60% boomers used pot. Hell, I smoked pot once, and I am about as square and nerdy as you get.
Yeah, once. These kids do it every day, or almost to escape reality that they think is just so hard to deal with. Anyone can smoke pot once and stay white and nerdy (Weird Al reference).

All of this started a while ago with the big anti bullying campaigns when parents started trying to insulate their kids from anything and everything that could possibly hurt their feelings.

Then it progressed after that when suddenly all young people were constantly told how amazing, beautiful, smart, wonderful and special they all are. Every young person had to have praise constantly heaped on them for even the most mundane of things.

Then parents started letting all kids have smartphones all the time, even small children get a smartphone stuck in their hands in restaraunts so they stay quiet. They all have ear buds in constantly. They were being trained to block out the real world and now can't deal with it.

Now companies and politicians try to cater to them by saying they are again special and unique, they deserve safe spaces, their fantasies of men being women are factual reality, they deserve everything just for showing up and so on.

We have basically raised a generation and a half of soft, weak willed, self absorbed, entitled, selfish, inconsiderate, ambitionless, pussy ass bitches with no sense of honor, values, morals and standards.

They have no purpose in life and they have nothing of value, yet they desperately crave attention so they only can find attention in the negative ways they were raised with.
Good points there is a clear-cut difference between today’s youngest generation compared to those of the 1950s 60s or even 70s… even millennials are on a different level compared to generation Z. Of course, generation Z, has things like Instagram, tick-tock, the rise of BLM, an anti-Americanism. And some portion of generation Z all support BLM, the radical LGBT agenda, along with the weakness and racism that comes along with it. So that’s something to look at

Madison Cawthorn Blasts 'Soft Metrosexual' Men: 'Will You Reclaim Your Masculinity?'​

Good points there is a clear-cut difference between today’s youngest generation compared to those of the 1950s 60s or even 70s… even millennials are on a different level compared to generation Z. Of course, generation Z, has things like Instagram, tick-tock, the rise of BLM, an anti-Americanism. And some portion of generation Z all support BLM, the radical LGBT agenda, along with the weakness and racism that comes along with it. So that’s something to look at

Madison Cawthorn Blasts 'Soft Metrosexual' Men: 'Will You Reclaim Your Masculinity?'​

There is without a doubt a huge difference.

I was raised by my grandma that is 98 now. Before I was 10 years old I had to help do dishes, cut grass, help neighbors, and so on. I had a car and drove when I was 12. Worked on the neighbors farm and had to save 25% of the money I earned. Always pushing me to learn and be smart but also be tough. Never made me go to church but she told me to just talk to God when I'd go off in the woods alone and thank him for what I have. And a lot more.

That woman was as hard as a coffin nail but loved me more than anyone else and I thank God for her. At 98 she is tougher than most young kids today, even though she didn't graduate highschool she is smarter than most of them as well.

I feel fortunate I grew up with her and my uncle. They taught me to be tough, strong, independent, and have morals, standards and values.

The kids are alright. Anyone who actually interacts with young people know this.

So why do pudgy conseravative beta-manbois shriek about the kids?

Because they know the the kids see through their BS.

The kids are alright. Anyone who actually interacts with young people know this.

So why do pudgy conseravative beta-manbois shriek about the kids?

Because they know the the kids see through their BS.
Beaches of Normandy vs Pajama Boy. Big difference.

Hi brother, you must be the 100th left-wing poster who is uninformed about the Tate case. I assume some portion of you simply don’t care about the case and are just regurgitating whatever CNN says.

His accuser has accused men of the same thing and one of them kill them selves. I’ve noted that none of you folks ever respond to this or actually have an adequate response to it if you try to.

The Romanian court said the human trafficking by Tate was not what you think it was like holding women slave chains know he used to loverboy method. In other words being nice to them to get them to go on TikTok and post pictures.
Wait, this is your excuse, that he put women in chains and posted pictures of them on the internet as a kink?

The guy is a grade A creep.

Would you want your daughter or your sister to hang out with him knowing how he treats women? If the answer is "No"... then you have not a leg to stand on.

Beaches of Normandy vs Pajama Boy. Big difference.
And you're the pajama bois.

The kids aren't.

That's why you're the ones constantly weeping, and they're not.

Gven that modern conservatives are probably the most whiny bitches to ever walk planet earth, they have no business projecting their ways on to normal people.

And you're the pajama bois.

The kids aren't.

That's why you're the ones constantly weeping, and they're not.

Gven that modern conservatives are probably the most whiny bitches to ever walk planet earth, they have no business projecting their ways on to normal people.
I'm a boomer, hardly pajama boy, but it is to mock your feeble attempt at an insult. Keep trying, though, you might one day come up with something original or at least cute.

Forum List

Back