GE owns MSNBC, MSNBC gets Obama Elected, GE doesnt pay Taxes

So youre not upset about corporations being let off the hook for paying taxes then? Well good, no need to argue anymore.

Shocked I tell ya Shocked ......Pretty funny how the left screams about Evil corporations not paying taxes and here the biggest ones gets away with it because of Obama yet the left fails to say anything about it. Its not really that we needed any more evidence of what hypocrites the left is in this regard but still....

Shocked I tell ya Shocked ......Pretty funny how the left screams about Evil corporations not paying taxes and here the biggest ones gets away with it because of Obama yet the left fails to say anything about it. Its not really that we needed any more evidence of what hypocrites the left is in this regard but still....

So set the record straight. Are you in favor or corporations getting these big tax breaks or not?

Get ready Robert, I'm about to prove that you're a hypocrite again. Remember last time when you wouldn't take my challenge to ban yourself from the site because you know you were wrong? Gee that was fun.

So youre not upset about corporations being let off the hook for paying taxes then? Well good, no need to argue anymore.

:confused:

I think what the OP is pointing out is the hippocrisy of many democrats that many large profitable companies dont pay taxes, but GE is given a pass because of who the support. Just more of the same from the Republicrats. Both sides with defend the letter beside the name before they defend their political philosophy. Thats us commoners out here. The politicians all defend whatever makes them money and gets them elected first.

They always give to those favored to win the election.

Funny how they broke with giving to the party in power to give to the Rs last time.

They know who pulls their pud best

And don't forget about Jeffrey Immelt? Hopey Changey's "Jobs Czar?" What a bleepin scam. GE & NBC Execs meet with this White House regularly. Why would they have to meet so often? And where are those screeching "Evil Corporation" Lefty Wingers on this? How much Taxes does GE pay? Man if a Republican was in there right now,these kooky Lefty Wingers would be screeching for Impeachment over this. What a bunch of dishonest douchebags.

:confused:

I think what the OP is pointing out is the hippocrisy of many democrats that many large profitable companies dont pay taxes, but GE is given a pass because of who the support. Just more of the same from the Republicrats. Both sides with defend the letter beside the name before they defend their political philosophy. Thats us commoners out here. The politicians all defend whatever makes them money and gets them elected first.

You are correct the hypocritical games being played is simply amazing the Republication's do the same thing. But since the left has been screaming the loudest it seems fair to point out how hypocritical all the screaming is given how blatant GE, MSM and obama are

Forum List

Back