GDPR, the EU's new data protection law kills Europeans and helps Muslims

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
If you took a picture where a Muslim rape a girl or kill a non-Muslim you are a criminal according to GDPR because you made it without consent of Muslim villain. Your pictures are nothing in courts and police, you can be fined by $20m and sentenced itself to ten years behind bar.

GDPR is the next EU step which helps Muslims to take over Europe and to kill all its non-Muslim inhabitants

EU and all its institutions are enemies of white christian Europeans, this satanic organization must be abolished and all imprisoned by it states shall became free and leave it.

Read Solzhenitsyn and his great books to understand what is going on in EU now

If you took a picture where a Muslim rape a girl or kill a non-Muslim you are a criminal according to GDPR because you made it without consent of Muslim villain. Your pictures are nothing in courts and police, you can be fined by $20m and sentenced itself to ten years behind bar.

GDPR is the next EU step which helps Muslims to take over Europe and to kill all its non-Muslim inhabitants

EU and all its institutions are enemies of white christian Europeans, this satanic organization must be abolished and all imprisoned by it states shall became free and leave it.

So, you're saying freedom is bad because it means Muslims can't be pounded on?

Wow.

Wow.

I say EU performs white genocide and helps Muslims to conquer Europe.
White Christian Europeans do not need EU - a Muslim Robbery Machine

I is damned confused. I tried to wade my way thru
the GDPR thing------but did not come upon anything
to suggest that a person witnessing a crime cannot
take a picture of it and present it to the police----did I miss something

I is damned confused. I tried to wade my way thru
the GDPR thing------but did not come upon anything
to suggest that a person witnessing a crime cannot
take a picture of it and present it to the police----did I miss something

You shall google GDPR insanity

but that is just THE EU. From the outset of the EU----it occurred to me that the NEW FORM is
a "godsend" to criminals-------sheeeesh I had
no idea how right I was. The new answer to life's problems-----first get an EU passport----then
commit lots of FRAUD or THEFT---then get yourself LOST IN THE EU

Wow.

what does "freedom" have to do with it?

France where culture is not often pretty

add to the list

upload_2018-6-1_13-14-54.png

NORWEGIAN ARMY CHIEF: Europe Needs To Destroy Islam If They Are Going To Survive - cvikas.com

No brainer here. right? lol

Forum List

Back