Gaza's underground lifelines

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlpVcovyslE&feature=related]YouTube - Gaza's underground lifelines - 4 Oct 08[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd4mC5i1e6M&feature=related]YouTube - Gaza tunnel network saves lives[/ame]

You're the official forum dunce. Congratulations on the honor.

The underground tunnels are used to smuggle in rockets that are fired into Israel that causes Israel to go in and destroy the tunnels causing destruction of Gaza.

The underground tunnels are used to smuggle in rockets that are fired into Israel that causes Israel to go in and destroy the tunnels causing destruction of Gaza.

Smuggle huh. I don't think Palestine has any laws against importing weapons.

Yes they do! Smuggle as many as possible and fire them into random targets in Israel!

Your ignorance is so amazing, I am surprised you can even tie your shoes in the mourning. Any mental activity above farting and burping are probably difficult for you!

Yes they do! Smuggle as many as possible and fire them into random targets in Israel!

Your ignorance is so amazing, I am surprised you can even tie your shoes in the mourning. Any mental activity above farting and burping are probably difficult for you!

Can you cite any law?

International law forbids the importation of arms used in terrorist attacks against Israeli civilians, moron. Also, there is no country called Palestine, idiot.

You're the forum dunce.

Can you cite any law?

I've already cited the law, moron. You read every post of mine, thus, you already know the laws.

Do you have any brain function, whatsoever?

Can you cite any law?

I've already cited the law, moron. You read every post of mine, thus, you already know the laws.

Post the link. I think you are blowing smoke.

Can you cite any law?

Use the search engine, lazyass. My 10 year-old daughter is more informed than you.

Alternately, do your homework on the law of armed conflict. Your ignorance is the basis for losing every debate.

You're the forum dunce.

Use the search engine, lazyass. My 10 year-old daughter is more informed than you.

Alternately, do your homework on the law of armed conflict. Your ignorance is the basis for losing every debate.

You're the forum dunce.

"I've already cited the law, moron."

Yep, just blowing smoke.

You're the forum dunce.

Not only has a Palestinian land law come into being, but a Palestinian law on weapons is also now in effect, according to which it is permissible for the Palestinian Authority to manufacture weapons and accord its citizens the right to bear arms. Both of these laws are part of a new stage in the Palestinian struggle against Israel.

EXCLUSIVE- DEATH SENTENCE ON ISRAELIS - 03-Dec-98

You're the forum dunce.

Not only has a Palestinian land law come into being, but a Palestinian law on weapons is also now in effect, according to which it is permissible for the Palestinian Authority to manufacture weapons and accord its citizens the right to bear arms. Both of these laws are part of a new stage in the Palestinian struggle against Israel.

There is no Palestinian land law, dopey. There is no sovereign state of Palestine, dopey.

Middle East historian and scholar, Bernard Lewis...
The Palestine entity, formally established and defined by Britain, was formally abolished in 1948 with the termination of the [British]Mandate.

Ottoman land laws remain in effect, dopey.

You are the forum dunce.

You're the forum dunce.

There is no Palestinian land law, dopey. There is no sovereign state of Palestine, dopey.

Middle East historian and scholar, Bernard Lewis...
The Palestine entity, formally established and defined by Britain, was formally abolished in 1948 with the termination of the [British]Mandate.

Ottoman land laws remain in effect, dopey.

You are the forum dunce.

Who is going to tell them that their parliament cannot pass laws?

maybe more informed about trading blowjobs for gift purchases at Spencer's gifts...

Forum List

Back