Gaza volunteer medic killed by israeli sniper

YAWN I thought so...………..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ go back to sleep,making statements you cannot uphold...Silly Retired GySgt
You make the statements you are responsible for providing us with evidence that EVERY SINGLE Jew from outside Israel is a Zionist. Reality tells us your claim is false and your utter inability to provide factual evidence to support your claim shows you are a fool.
I asked you first as I remember,now stop being Lazy,do due diligence and get back to me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

in a couple of months or however long it takes you,maybe one of your Zio-Converts could help you...steven
I did not make a statement that all of a single group was somehow exactly the same, you have, provide evidence.
You have not been in this section long,I have explained all your questions before,I make a point of not repeating myself for a while now,because such repetition is a BORE.

Moreover,The Heinous Zionist habit of repetition of non-truths are essentially to cover up the dastardly actions including murder of this self proclaimed Cult.

You can tell a Zionist Lie as soon as one opens their mouth...I have No Time for you,like so many you are Uncouth and Uneducated..take Ryhal and the rest with you,and please close the Door behind you as you leave,Thanks
You have NOT ONCE provided any link any study any fact that paints every non Israeli born Jew as a Zionist, the claim is ludicrous on it's face.
Listen,I find Zionist Lovers so distasteful that I cannot respond to such nauseating SHIT

RE: Gaza volunteer medic killed by israeli sniper
※→ theliq, et al,

There is no value in directing slander and insults against a person rather than the position they are maintaining. None at all.

You can tell a Zionist Lie as soon as one opens their mouth...I have No Time for you,like so many you are Uncouth and Uneducated..take Ryhal and the rest with you,and please close the Door behind you as you leave,Thanks
(COMMENT)

I am a bit curious as to how you base your insults on the discussion groups. With a few rare exceptions, most do not have a true portrait photo-image as an Avatar. So how would you know if one, or any, of us is → ugly in appearance → or have personal behaviors that are lacking good manners?

Now my avatar, admittedly, might be considered an image of an ugly person. So I grant you that I was hot and sweaty in the picture behind the Baghdad Embassy. So your allegation might have some validity in my case; but not in many others. I'm not sure I understand the basis for your evaluation of our education.

I'm not at all sure that any of your presentations accurately depicts the true nature of "Zionism;" or - for that matter - in any way delegitimize the idea of Jewish self-determination. In fact, I'm not quite sure what these short outbursts are expected to accomplish.

My advice is to control yourself.

Most Respectively,
R
All Zionists are Ugly of Mind...in so many peoples minds throughout the world...You think you are something special...well the world sees you as a load of lying,murdering,crafty Terrorists....Scum essentially...I use to think you were OK but I was too trusting (more fool me) anyhow I have closed the door firmly shut on you,and I never return)...How you equate me as saying people on here including you are physically Ugly...is too stupid for words,I just don't do that....but I do say much of which you and others, espouse about Zionists makes you(your minds) Fking Ugly....AND THAT IS NOT THE SAME THING AT ALL...as you know but their in you LIE SOME MORE.

I for one know Zionism...that you and the other Asswipes no nothing,is no longer my problem...I don't care about you anymore...I just Hate You Zionists because you murder Real Jews and Palestinians...your history back to your inception back in the 1880's IS RAS CLAATT,BLOOD CLAATT

Just STOP RESPONING TO MY POSTS Thanks,and we will all be happy...well I will be delighted....With NO RESPECT AT ALL...theliq

YAWN I thought so...………..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ go back to sleep,making statements you cannot uphold...Silly Retired GySgt
You make the statements you are responsible for providing us with evidence that EVERY SINGLE Jew from outside Israel is a Zionist. Reality tells us your claim is false and your utter inability to provide factual evidence to support your claim shows you are a fool.
I asked you first as I remember,now stop being Lazy,do due diligence and get back to me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

in a couple of months or however long it takes you,maybe one of your Zio-Converts could help you...steven
I did not make a statement that all of a single group was somehow exactly the same, you have, provide evidence.
You have not been in this section long,I have explained all your questions before,I make a point of not repeating myself for a while now,because such repetition is a BORE.

Moreover,The Heinous Zionist habit of repetition of non-truths are essentially to cover up the dastardly actions including murder of this self proclaimed Cult.

Then you're the one who needs to leave.
HOINK,HOINK,yeah that would be right

You have NOT ONCE provided any link any study any fact that paints every non Israeli born Jew as a Zionist, the claim is ludicrous on it's face.
Listen,I find Zionist Lovers so distasteful that I cannot respond to such nauseating SHIT
Then why are you here? This is a place for mutual discussion.

The Israeli terror is not deterred; Palestinian medics are still being targeted by Israeli snipers on Gaza's eastern borders.

36003131_2364416473785074_7455555354563182592_n.jpg

A quote from slain Gaza paramedic Razan al-Najjar in the center of London. Thank you London!

35148049_2352020868357968_5788568969484959744_n.jpg

The Israeli terror is not deterred; Palestinian medics are still being targeted by Israeli snipers on Gaza's eastern borders.

36003131_2364416473785074_7455555354563182592_n.jpg

You have no evidence to support your fallacious claim. You appear to be quite the desperate propagandist making your usual baseless claims.

※→ theliq, et al,

There is no value in directing slander and insults against a person rather than the position they are maintaining. None at all.

(COMMENT)

I am a bit curious as to how you base your insults on the discussion groups. With a few rare exceptions, most do not have a true portrait photo-image as an Avatar. So how would you know if one, or any, of us is → ugly in appearance → or have personal behaviors that are lacking good manners?

Now my avatar, admittedly, might be considered an image of an ugly person. So I grant you that I was hot and sweaty in the picture behind the Baghdad Embassy. So your allegation might have some validity in my case; but not in many others. I'm not sure I understand the basis for your evaluation of our education.

I'm not at all sure that any of your presentations accurately depicts the true nature of "Zionism;" or - for that matter - in any way delegitimize the idea of Jewish self-determination. In fact, I'm not quite sure what these short outbursts are expected to accomplish.

Most Respectively,
R
All Zionists are Ugly of Mind...in so many peoples minds throughout the world...You think you are something special...well the world sees you as a load of lying,murdering,crafty Terrorists....Scum essentially...I use to think you were OK but I was too trusting (more fool me) anyhow I have closed the door firmly shut on you,and I never return)...How you equate me as saying people on here including you are physically Ugly...is too stupid for words,I just don't do that....but I do say much of which you and others, espouse about Zionists makes you(your minds) Fking Ugly....AND THAT IS NOT THE SAME THING AT ALL...as you know but their in you LIE SOME MORE.

I for one know Zionism...that you and the other Asswipes no nothing,is no longer my problem...I don't care about you anymore...I just Hate You Zionists because you murder Real Jews and Palestinians...your history back to your inception back in the 1880's IS RAS CLAATT,BLOOD CLAATT

Just STOP RESPONING TO MY POSTS Thanks,and we will all be happy...well I will be delighted....With NO RESPECT AT ALL...theliq

“well the world sees you as a load of lying,murdering,crafty Terrorists....Scum essentially..”

I mean really….......it's ooooozing out of you.

Was anyone in your [past] family in the SS ? Uncle or grandpa....?

you got it bad bloke....

is it ...all that fresh saltwater air and lounging at the beach in australia? .... is it that bad chap?

Then why are you here? This is a place for mutual discussion.
You have NO SENSE

※→ theliq, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectively,
R

“well the world sees you as a load of lying,murdering,crafty Terrorists....Scum essentially..”

you got it bad bloke....

is it ...all that fresh saltwater air and lounging at the beach in australia? .... is it that bad chap?
What is it that you find the truth so hard to bare.....IT IS CALLED GUILTINESS...the only collaborators with the SS were the Zionists...You ignorant Fool...No my father went into the Concentration Camps and helped Jews...and saw what the Nazis and Zionists had done to these people.....HOW STUPID YOU REALLY ARE

※→ theliq, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectively,
R

you got it bad bloke....

What is it that you find the truth so hard to bare.....IT IS CALLED GUILTINESS...the only collaborators with the SS were the Zionists...You ignorant Fool...No my father went into the Concentration Camps and helped Jews...and saw what the Nazis and Zionists had done to these people.....HOW STUPID YOU REALLY ARE
There is absolutely NOTHING FUNNY about my post Ilove...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING,there is something Mentally wrong with you

※→ theliq, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectively,
R

you got it bad bloke....

There is absolutely NOTHING FUNNY about my post Ilove...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING,there is something Mentally wrong with you

Calling OTHER people stupid while looking in the mirror? Stating the “ Zionists” collaborated with the Nazi’s especially stating they were the Only ones! :asshole:YOU are funny in a pathetic pitiful way :321:

Last edited:
※→ theliq, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectively,
R

you got it bad bloke....

Calling OTHER people stupid while looking in the mirror? Stating the “ Zionists” collaborated with the Nazi’s especially stating they were the Only ones! :asshole:YOU are funny in a pathetic pitiful way :321:
I have said your exact comment to you on several occasions,stop copying you BORING TWATT

Forum List

Back