Gaza volunteer medic killed by israeli sniper

Some things you always knew about Islamic fascists

So...Considering Zionists Collaborated with the Nazis and helped send Jews to the Gas Charnals...this is not in the same league...you need to apologise for the disgusting stain you Zionist Cult has left on your history...You are the last people to point a finger at anyone...APART FROM YOURSELVES...You have no MORAL HIGH GROUND because you are not MORAL as your Rouge History clearly shows...You are Murderers of Humanity...Even your own,let alone the Palestinians.......I suggest you Zionists SHUT YOU SHAMEFUL MOUTHS IN FUTURE

We get it you hate jews, so very progressive of you.

Consider the source; Garbage comes from Garbage. :blahblah:

Your prose is unfortunate for you,because No One Listens to YOU

So...Considering Zionists Collaborated with the Nazis and helped send Jews to the Gas Charnals...this is not in the same league...you need to apologise for the disgusting stain you Zionist Cult has left on your history...You are the last people to point a finger at anyone...APART FROM YOURSELVES...You have no MORAL HIGH GROUND because you are not MORAL as your Rouge History clearly shows...You are Murderers of Humanity...Even your own,let alone the Palestinians.......I suggest you Zionists SHUT YOU SHAMEFUL MOUTHS IN FUTURE

I think everyone appreciates humor but do you realize people are laughing at you and not with you?

No he doesn’t. He is too stupid.

I don't think so,I think you are getting confused....because it is your face reflected in the mirror...you are so full of Hate and Innocent Palestinian BLOOD...you Rasclaat

No not Jews just Zionists,and Jews should be written with a capital "J" as a mark of RESPECT but I don't expect you to understand that

Wrong you are attacking all Jews that did not originate in the middle east claiming they all believe the same thing, the only common denominator is they are ALL Jews. Thus you hate Jews.

No not Jews just Zionists,and Jews should be written with a capital "J" as a mark of RESPECT but I don't expect you to understand that

Wrong you are attacking all Jews that did not originate in the middle east claiming they all believe the same thing, the only common denominator is they are ALL Jews. Thus you hate Jews.

Think again Pea Brain..all you are trying to do is...elgitimize Zionists as Real Jews ...they are not

Zionist political violence - Wikipedia

See Pea Brain go join your Zionist brethren,I doubt you have ever served in the Military,you know not the minute nor the hour.

Last edited:

Think again Pea Brain..all you are trying to do is...elgitimize Zionists as Real Jews ...they are not

https://www.timesof israel.com/uk-opens-secret-files-about-jewish-terrorists-in-1940s/

Your IGNORANT claim that all Jews originally from outside the Middle East are Zionists is JUST THAT Ignorant.

https://www.timesof israel.com/uk-opens-secret-files-about-jewish-terrorists-in-1940s/
Your IGNORANT claim that all Jews originally from outside the Middle East are Zionists is JUST THAT Ignorant.
Well how would you know but I would be interested what your %'s are...no fibbing now,if that is possible for a Zionist Lackie...LOL...still Murdering Innocent Medics and others...You are a Big Man...NOT

Well how would you know but I would be interested what your %'s are...no fibbing now,if that is possible for a Zionist Lackie...LOL
You simply are mistaken as anyone is when they lump a whole class of people into one small pigeon hole.

Well how would you know but I would be interested what your %'s are...no fibbing now,if that is possible for a Zionist Lackie...LOL
You simply are mistaken as anyone is when they lump a whole class of people into one small pigeon hole.
I asked you a question,finding it difficult to Answer...I bet you are

I don't pretend to know what percent of a full population believes something. I just know claiming that every Jew that originated somewhere other then Israel is something other then a Jew is foolish and stupid.

I don't pretend to know what percent of a full population believes something. I just know claiming that every Jew that originated somewhere other then Israel is something other then a Jew is foolish and stupid.
YAWN I thought so...………..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ go back to sleep,making statements you cannot uphold...Silly Retired GySgt

YAWN I thought so...………..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ go back to sleep,making statements you cannot uphold...Silly Retired GySgt
You make the statements you are responsible for providing us with evidence that EVERY SINGLE Jew from outside Israel is a Zionist. Reality tells us your claim is false and your utter inability to provide factual evidence to support your claim shows you are a fool.

You make the statements you are responsible for providing us with evidence that EVERY SINGLE Jew from outside Israel is a Zionist. Reality tells us your claim is false and your utter inability to provide factual evidence to support your claim shows you are a fool.
I asked you first as I remember,now stop being Lazy,do due diligence and get back to me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

in a couple of months or however long it takes you,maybe one of your Zio-Converts could help you...steven

I asked you first as I remember,now stop being Lazy,do due diligence and get back to me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

in a couple of months or however long it takes you,maybe one of your Zio-Converts could help you...steven

Mullaloo, Australia......(a northern coastal suburb)

shut-up whitey...

Mullaloo, Australia......(a northern coastal suburb)

shut-up whitey...
Viva Paradise for all colours,and that is the difference,see you around

RE: Gaza volunteer medic killed by israeli sniper
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Well, that is not actually correct. That is inappropriately taking the credit for the advancement of a parent culture.

(COMMENT)

The people we call Arab Palestinians, living in the region we call today → the Occupied Territories, were just one set of ethnic people that thrived within a greater sphere varying sovereign cultures.

≈ 1000BC -- Under King David, Israelites

≈ 722BC -- Assyrians

≈ 586BC -- Babylonians

≈ 539BC -- Persians

≈ 333BC -- Alexander the Great

≈ 141BC -- The Jews revolted and established an independent state.

≈ 63BC -- Rome ruled Palestine for about 700 years.

≈ 638AD -- Muslim Arab armies that capture Jerusalem.

≈ 1517 -- Ottomans,

≈ 1917-48 -- The British

Your claim that the Arab Palestinians raised their own successful socio-economic system is a bit of an exaggeration. In fact, it has only been recently that the people we refer to as Arab Palestinians today, began to control their own currency.

Most Respectfully,
R
The locals build their own stuff.

You mean like Caesarea and Ramle?

The town was built by Herod the Great about 25–13 BCE as the port city Caesarea Maritima. It served as an administrative center of Judaea Province of the Roman Empire, and later the capital of the Byzantine Palaestina Prima province during the classic period. Following the Muslim conquest in the 7th century, in which it was the last city to fall to the Arabs, the city had an Arab majority until Crusader conquest. It was abandoned after the Mamlukconquest.[4] It was re-populated in 1884 by Bosniak immigrants, who settled in a small fishing village.[4]
Was not Herrod decended from the Edomites??????....

Edomites are descendants of Esau, Israel's twin.
Yet another LIE...the Edomites had a Kingdom close to the Moabite Kingdom in Trans Jordan,they later moved into the area of Gaza and the Negrev in southern Judea,during the period when the Babylonians were expelling the Israelites to Babylon...NOT THE ISRAELITES TWIN AT ALL,Ryhal you exposae is as usual a Crock of Shit

Easau was not Israel's twin?

I did not make a statement that all of a single group was somehow exactly the same, you have, provide evidence.

I did not make a statement that all of a single group was somehow exactly the same, you have, provide evidence.
You have not been in this section long,I have explained all your questions before,I make a point of not repeating myself for a while now,because such repetition is a BORE.

Moreover,The Heinous Zionist habit of repetition of non-truths are essentially to cover up the dastardly actions including murder of this self proclaimed Cult.

You can tell a Zionist Lie as soon as one opens their mouth...I have No Time for you,like so many you are Uncouth and Uneducated..take Ryhal and the rest with you,and please close the Door behind you as you leave,Thanks

You have not been in this section long,I have explained all your questions before,I make a point of not repeating myself for a while now,because such repetition is a BORE.

Moreover,The Heinous Zionist habit of repetition of non-truths are essentially to cover up the dastardly actions including murder of this self proclaimed Cult.

You can tell a Zionist Lie as soon as one opens their mouth...I have No Time for you,like so many you are Uncouth and Uneducated..take Ryhal and the rest with you,and please close the Door behind you as you leave,Thanks
You have NOT ONCE provided any link any study any fact that paints every non Israeli born Jew as a Zionist, the claim is ludicrous on it's face.

Then you're the one who needs to leave.

RE: Gaza volunteer medic killed by israeli sniper
※→ theliq, et al,

There is no value in directing slander and insults against a person rather than the position they are maintaining. None at all.

(COMMENT)

I am a bit curious as to how you base your insults on the discussion groups. With a few rare exceptions, most do not have a true portrait photo-image as an Avatar. So how would you know if one, or any, of us is → ugly in appearance → or have personal behaviors that are lacking good manners?

Now my avatar, admittedly, might be considered an image of an ugly person. So I grant you that I was hot and sweaty in the picture behind the Baghdad Embassy. So your allegation might have some validity in my case; but not in many others. I'm not sure I understand the basis for your evaluation of our education.

I'm not at all sure that any of your presentations accurately depicts the true nature of "Zionism;" or - for that matter - in any way delegitimize the idea of Jewish self-determination. In fact, I'm not quite sure what these short outbursts are expected to accomplish.

My advice is to control yourself.

Most Respectively,
R

Forum List

Back