~GayTravolta??~

Pretty much every dude in Hollywood has smoked a poll at one time or another. It's pretty much how they're initiated in that frat town. Seriously, in the 80's and 90's when AIDS wasn't under control, they were dropping like flies in that town.

Katherine Hepburn was a lez.

Had some agent who went out and go thundreds of women for her.

Call it a case of musical lawyers.

A day after the first unidentified masseur who had filed a sexual battery lawsuit against John Travolta dropped his case and hired Gloria Allred to represent him, the actor's other accuser, only known as John Doe No. 2, has now latched on to the high-profile attorney as well.

MORE: John Travolta's Attorney Slams Allegation Star Groped Grease Cohort Jeff Conaway

"We are now representing John Doe No. 2," Allred said in a statement given to E! News. "We believe that the lawsuit should be filed in another court and, therefore, the lawsuit was dismissed without prejudice. We will be conferring with our client regarding what will happen next in this case."

Sure enough, when E! News reached out today to attorney Okorie Okorocha, who initially represented both John Does, he told us, "John Doe 2 has a new lawyer."

Read more: John Travolta's Second Masseur Accuser Also Hires Gloria Allred - E! Online

All Travolta's lawyers have to do is prepare for trial and hunker down. Gloria Allred has never tried a case in her career. She uses publicity to win her cases. She's never been n a courtroom. Make it understood that this case is going to trial no matter what and she will suddenly develop differences with her client and drop them.

All Travolta's lawyers have to do is prepare for trial and hunker down. Gloria Allred has never tried a case in her career. She uses publicity to win her cases. She's never been n a courtroom. Make it understood that this case is going to trial no matter what and she will suddenly develop differences with her client and drop them.

Allred is perhaps the most flamboyant and well known member of her firm. She has achieved notoriety and name recognition through staged press conferences and demonstrations publicizing and dramatizing the cause she is championing at the time. She also accepts controversial cases that naturally attract media attention. During her years in practice, she has successfully sued Los Angeles County to stop the practice of shackling and chaining pregnant inmates during labor and delivery; put a halt on the city of El Segundo's quizzing job applicants about their sexual histories (Thorne v. City of El Segundo, 802 F.2d 1131 [9th Cir. 1986]); represented a client who was turned down for a job as a police officer after a six-hour lie detector exam that included questions about her sex life; and sued a dry cleaning establishment for discrimination because it charged more to launder women's shirts than men's. She also successfully sued on behalf of two lesbians who had been denied entrance to the "romance booth" at a Los Angeles restaurant (Rolon v. Kulwitsky, 153 Cal. App. 3d 289, 200 Cal. Rptr. 217 [Cal. App. 2 Dist. 1984]). The owner of the restaurant vowed to close the booth if Allred's clients won. They did, and he made good on his promise.
Read more: Gloria Allred: Biography from Answers.com

My understanding is that she herself has never tried a case. She will refer them out. I might be wrong, but I've been around for almost 40 years and never heard of her in court.

Rock Hudson had a cover marriage.

Kate Hepburn was bi.

Established facts.

What Travolta does is his own business.

Althogh it would be hard to resist Debra Winger in Urban Cowboy.

I have trouble believeing this. Not that I think Travolta is straight,he's Hollyweird so who knows. It's Just the guys I know would have hit Travolta or bolted out of there at the speed of light. This guy sounds like he's getting felt up and not sure if he's enjoying it. I guess we'll see.

So wait. You dont believe Travolta is gay but you think this other guy is being felt up and enjoying it? Who exactly is feeling him up, that straight Travolta? :cool:

Forum List

Back