Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

India is no more Muslim than the UK

15% of the population in India is Muslim
4% of the population in Britain is Muslim

Fail

Hindus are tolerant of other religions. The Muzzie savages aren't.

I don't know whether you are a) Lying or b) ignorant or c) both

Hindus certainly can be tolerant of other religions- but they certainly aren't always

Hindu vigilantes are attacking Muslims in the name of protecting cows

Death in India: Hindu Vigilantes Are Attacking Muslims in the Name of Protecting Cows

If there is one thing Contards and faux Christians don't respect- it is the rights of anyone they disagree with

By oppression I suppose you meant they didnt embrace homosexuality.

By oppression I mean:
  • Passing laws to throw gays in jail
  • Passing laws to authorize Big Brother to go into America's bedrooms and tell Americans what kind of sex Americans are allowed to have
  • Passing laws to censor any mention of homosexuality
  • Passing laws to have homosexuals fired from jobs
  • Passing laws to specifically deny gays marriage- or civil unions.
Compare that to the 'oppression' of you poor dear little snowflakes

• Passing laws so that gays are protected against discrimination under the very same laws that say Christians cannot be discriminated against.
Now that is 'oppression'......

None of that is oppression. It is called "decency". And to your chagrin decency still exists. It is that decency which had to be overturned.

American "Christians" literally went out of their way to travel to Africa to convince those countries to execute gays.

You'll never hear hypocrites like Dschrute3 mention that.

Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Act, 2014 - Wikipedia

Keep posting, you really do only prove my point about you loony Leftists. You got a weird obsession with hating Christians. Y'all need to be de-programmed.

And by weird obsession you mean point out how Christians have actively promoted oppression and discrimination against gays.

In response to whiny Christian victimhood when they are told that Christians have to follow the law too.

But Crowder sure edited the shit out of the video to confuse you gullible bigots.

Then lets see the unedited version.

We would love to see the unedited version- but your Contard hero never provided that.

Because it would make it more obvious what a pack of lies it is.

Not that you gullible bigots would care.

Oh I see lol. So you know somehow it was edited to change the context...but you have never seen any evidence of such?

In other words you just made it up.

American "Christians" literally went out of their way to travel to Africa to convince those countries to execute gays.

Keep posting, you really do only prove my point about you loony Leftists. You got a weird obsession with hating Christians. Y'all need to be de-programmed.

And by weird obsession you mean point out how Christians have actively promoted oppression and discrimination against gays.

In response to whiny Christian victimhood when they are told that Christians have to follow the law too.

Christianity condemns homosexuality as a vile, revolting perversion. But really nobody needs God to tell them that.

If there is one thing Contards and faux Christians don't respect- it is the rights of anyone they disagree with

By oppression I mean:
  • Passing laws to authorize Big Brother to go into America's bedrooms and tell Americans what kind of sex Americans are allowed to have

• Passing laws so that gays are protected against discrimination under the very same laws that say Christians cannot be discriminated against.

None of that is oppression. It is called "decency". And to your chagrin decency still exists. It is that decency which had to be overturned.

And that pretty much encompasses the Christian Conservative point of view- asking a baker to bake a cake is 'oppression' but throwing gays in prison is just 'decency'

None of that is oppression. It is called "decency".
  • Passing laws to specifically deny gays marriage- or civil unions

By oppression I mean:

Sounds a lot like the "decency" that the NAZIs pushed against Jews.

Just commenting on the Left's warped double standard treatment of Christians vs. Muslims. It's all about their 'Unholy Alliance' with Muslims. A shared hatred of Christians. Western Europe especially, is gonna regret that alliance at some point. Many already are. I just hope & pray we don't allow our Left to take us down Western Europe's ugly path. That's how i feel anyway. God bless. See ya.

I treat American Muslims and American Christians exactly the same. I treat the moderate followers of all religions the same. (They're cool) I treat fundamentalist followers of religions exactly the same regardless of their religion.(They all suck)

In America, Muslims are more supportive of gay rights than fundamentalist Christians. I live in America. Oh and Happy Christmas!

PRRI-White-Evangelical-Religiously-Based-Service-Refusals-1024x907.jpg

You clearly haven't traveled much in your life. Try visiting some Muslim nations. Islam as a whole, isn't nearly as tolerant of Leftist beliefs and behaviors as Christianity is. That's why i don't get the Left's double standard treatment. It really is very misguided. It's an alliance that's really gonna come back to bite Leftists.
See what happens when a patriarchal religion controls government?

Yet you Leftists only attack Christians. Y'all really should travel. Spend some time in Muslim countries. Christianity is far more tolerant of your beliefs and behaviors. Your fixation on attacking Christians, really is very illogical.

It hasn't been Muslims attacking gays for the last 200 years in America- that is all on your 'tolerant' Christians- who would still be throwing gays in jail if the Supreme Court hadn't stopped you.

They wernt being thrown in jail. Sorry but ill always call your lies on here.

Christianity condemns homosexuality as a vile, revolting perversion. But really nobody needs God to tell them that.
christianity doesn't rule our secular laws......that would be sharia.

You know the Conservative lies intended to attack gays and Muslims- the heavily edited video in which a Conservative claims a Muslim bakery refused to bake him a gay wedding cake- when all they make are pita? When they don't make wedding cakes there?

Didnt I just humiliate you on this? Slow learner? If it is heavily edited lets see the original.

But Crowder sure edited the shit out of the video to confuse you gullible bigots.

Then lets see the unedited version.

We would love to see the unedited version- but your Contard hero never provided that.

Because it would make it more obvious what a pack of lies it is.

Not that you gullible bigots would care.

Oh I see lol. So you know somehow it was edited to change the context...but you have never seen any evidence of such?

In other words you just made it up.

No- I didn't make it up- but it is fascinating to see you defend Conservatives who are lying

The hero of the video in the OP claimed he was showing Muslim bakeries who were refusing to bake wedding cakes for gay couples- when one of the bakeries only makes pita.

But not one of you 'Conservatives' in this thread has a problem with that lie.

Rush Limbaugh, Dearborn and the Muslim Baker Bigotry Myth | HuffPost

In another scene, the guy goes to a bread bakery where they’re churning out fresh pita in a brick oven. It’s obvious there are no cakes or sweets in the bakery. The place just makes bread. Despite not being able to take an order for a wedding cake, the men behind the counter still refer him to a place where he can get wedding photographs across the street, inshallah.

No sharia is muslim law. But you are as empty headed and shallow as any liberal I ever saw..besides not knowing what sharia law is.
Christians make the law...unless their law is overturned by unelected liberals. And it is none of your business how they come to their decisions on laws. We feel that wife beating and homosexuality are obnoxious and damaging to society. We legislated such.

You know the Conservative lies intended to attack gays and Muslims- the heavily edited video in which a Conservative claims a Muslim bakery refused to bake him a gay wedding cake- when all they make are pita? When they don't make wedding cakes there?

Didnt I just humiliate you on this? Slow learner? If it is heavily edited lets see the original.

LOL- you should be humiliated since you are defending this lying piece of crap Conservative video.

Anyone who has watched the video can tell it is heavily edited. So either you haven't watched it, or you are too stupid to realize that the Conservative liar who created the video switches between 3 different bakeries about every 2 seconds- never showing the complete question or answer.

But the real clincher on this- is that Crowder claims these three bakeries refused to bake him his gay wedding cake- and one of them doesn't bake cakes.

He lies- and you embrace his lies- because that is the kind of Conservative Christian you are.

I treat American Muslims and American Christians exactly the same. I treat the moderate followers of all religions the same. (They're cool) I treat fundamentalist followers of religions exactly the same regardless of their religion.(They all suck)

In America, Muslims are more supportive of gay rights than fundamentalist Christians. I live in America. Oh and Happy Christmas!

PRRI-White-Evangelical-Religiously-Based-Service-Refusals-1024x907.jpg

You clearly haven't traveled much in your life. Try visiting some Muslim nations. Islam as a whole, isn't nearly as tolerant of Leftist beliefs and behaviors as Christianity is. That's why i don't get the Left's double standard treatment. It really is very misguided. It's an alliance that's really gonna come back to bite Leftists.
See what happens when a patriarchal religion controls government?

Yet you Leftists only attack Christians. Y'all really should travel. Spend some time in Muslim countries. Christianity is far more tolerant of your beliefs and behaviors. Your fixation on attacking Christians, really is very illogical.

It hasn't been Muslims attacking gays for the last 200 years in America- that is all on your 'tolerant' Christians- who would still be throwing gays in jail if the Supreme Court hadn't stopped you.

They wernt being thrown in jail. Sorry but ill always call your lies on here.
Texas Gay Couple Arrested After Requesting Marriage License In Dallas | HuffPost
Lawrence v. Texas - Wikipedia
American Men Are Still Being Arrested for Sodomy

And that pretty much encompasses the Christian Conservative point of view- asking a baker to bake a cake is 'oppression' but throwing gays in prison is just 'decency'

Haha gotcha again in a proganda lie. I dont think anyone objects to asking a christian baker anything. Forcing him to work in opposition to decency...quite another thing.

Playing with words is simply not going to work here with me.

Christians make the law...unless their law is overturned by unelected liberals..

Yep- Christians have made the law to discriminate against gays based upon their Christian faith.

And now Christians whine about what victims they are.

No sharia is muslim law. But you are as empty headed and shallow as any liberal I ever saw..besides not knowing what sharia law is.
Christians make the law...unless their law is overturned by unelected liberals. And it is none of your business how they come to their decisions on laws. We feel that wife beating and homosexuality are obnoxious and damaging to society. We legislated such.
No. Sharia is any religion trying to insert their religious beliefs into our secular laws. You support christian sharia which isn't that much different than muslim sharia.

Haha gotcha again in a proganda lie. I dont think anyone objects to asking a christian baker anything. Forcing him to work in opposition to decency...quite another thing.

Playing with words is simply not going to work here with me.

Presenting you with the facts will not work with you ever.

You believe throwing gays in prison is the decent thing to do.

Requiring a baker to follow the law of course is 'bullying' by gays.

Forum List

Back