Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

You have proved yourself to be a religious bigot who thinks jailing gays is the decent thing to do.

And you have no problem with the lies of the OP because he too is attacking gays and Muslims- both of which you support.

You are the bride of the King of Lies.

No, I think I am pretty honest and open. Organized homosexuality and muslims are both a threat to decent society. .

Oh you are honest about your bigotry.

And you are willing to tell any lies to support your bigotry.

You are the bride of the King of Lies.

I am just going to point out once more- that not a single person who makes the claim that they are a "Conservative' or a "Libertarian" or any such thing- has objected to the lies of the OP.
I cant speak for anyone else here but I am not a conservative or a libertarian. And I have seen no lies. Would you mind showing me evidence of the lie please so I can comment?

Already have- you ignore it Queen of lies.

Passing laws to discriminate against gays is what Christian assholes do. Passing laws to have big brother in America's bedrooms telling Americans what kind of sex Americans are allowed to have is the kind of despotism that Christian Conservatives embrace.

And tell Americans they must comply with the directives from the Majority- or go to jail.

That is the kind of theocracy Christian Conservatives want

It is the kind we will return to. Count on it bucko :) And people like me depend on homosexuals like yourself to provide the ammo.

And in the meantime we will get that big brother out of homosexual bedrooms. You can count on that as well. No more big brother approving of homosexual bedroom arrangements. No matter how loudly they demand it.

Not all, but far too many. Like i said, do some traveling kid. Maybe you'll learn what real 'Religious Intolerance' is. You can't learn about it, sitting on your fat rump shoving countless cheeseburgers down your gullet. You have to get out and travel. Go visit some Muslim nations. Get informed.

I have traveled extensively including vacations totaling over a month to the Muslim countries of Egypt and India.

Don't lecture me until you can tell me which Muslim countries you lived in or visited and for how long.

Otherwise I'll sit back and watch you piss into the wind :wink:
India is no more Muslim than the UK

India has a very large Muslim population, but you are correct. If anything, it's a Hindu nation. But the point is, if they really have traveled there, i'm sure they were very respectful of their religious beliefs and practices. They certainly didn't consider openly attacking and insulting Islam and Hinduism. They clearly understood the consequences of that action. I think it's time for Leftists to show the same kind of respect for Christians here at home. That change in behavior would go a long way in achieving some peace and tranquility.

I think its time for Christians in America to show that kind of respect for gays here at home. That change in behavior would go a long way in achieving some peace and tranquility

I am just going to point out once more- that not a single person who makes the claim that they are a "Conservative' or a "Libertarian" or any such thing- has objected to the lies of the OP.

You know the Conservative lies intended to attack gays and Muslims- the heavily edited video in which a Conservative claims a Muslim bakery refused to bake him a gay wedding cake- when all they make are pita? When they don't make wedding cakes there?

I think I will just post this in reply to every contard who whines about anything in this thread from here on in. If you can't bring yourself to object to the right wing lies in the OP- then frankly whether you are right wing or left wing is immaterial- you are person that embraces lies- in support of your own bigotries.

I love this tactic of calling incriminating videos "heavily editited." What video you have ever seen isn't "heavily edited?" Hwocould a video show what happened in multiple bake shops without being edited? Whenever you see the excuse that a video is "heavily edited," that means it's utterly incriminating.

That is not something 'gotten wrong'- that was a lie by a Contard who knew his gullible target audience would slurp up any lies against gays and Muslims.

Are you saying muslims do not mind homosexuals?

Muslims can have their own rules least some radical element spring up and begin to do harm

Perhaps I missed it. Exactly where can I find your evidence? And remember..as bodeaca learned..I will double check it.

I will type slower this time for you, oh Queen of Lies
Rush Limbaugh, Dearborn and the Muslim Baker Bigotry Myth | HuffPost
In another scene, the guy goes to a bread bakery where they’re churning out fresh pita in a brick oven. It’s obvious there are no cakes or sweets in the bakery. The place just makes bread. Despite not being able to take an order for a wedding cake, the men behind the counter still refer him to a place where he can get wedding photographs across the street, inshallah.

From the assholes own blog:
HIDDEN CAMERA: Will Muslim Bakeries Make a Gay Wedding Cake?
Colin – Thanks for the stats.

Whatever their religious affiliations or lack thereof… the simple inescapable fact here is that Crowder is a liar. Every one of these bakeries say they didn’t refuse him service and they’ve been grossly misrepresented with deceptively edited video and flat-out lies. One of the bakeries doesn’t even make cakes, they were simply referring him to the business across the street. Another one says the employee doesn’t speak English and was confused. The third (the one with the women wearing hijab) did not refuse him at all, and say that they’ve made cakes for gay weddings and have no problems with it at all.

Crowder deliberately lied about these people. He continues posting links to this bullshit video on his facebook page, just to get people riled up over nothing.

Community rallies to support Dearborn bakery, blast radio host for bigotry

Mariam Khansa, Sam’s daughter, was also upset, but mainly with Crowder and the way the video was cut. Khansa was shocked to find out he was using a hidden camera and that his intent had other motives.

“We helped him like anybody else,” said Mariam Khansa. “I can’t believe he lied on his behalf.” She also spoke on the defense of the other two bakeries targeted, Hallab Bakery and Golden Bakery, both in Dearborn.

On mentioning Halab Bakery, Khansa said the employee that served Crowder was not fluent in English, and Crowder took advantage of the language barrier to misrepresent them as refusing service. On mentioning Golden Bakery Khansa said they actually do not make wedding cakes and them referring a customer somewhere else is only logical. She also said the employee there tried explaining this numerous times to Crowder, but that part of the video was cut.

Muslims can have their own rules least some radical element spring up and begin to do harm

And by 'their own rules' in this thread- it means a Right Wing Activist lying to the gullible Islamophobes and not refusing to bake any cakes.

That is not something 'gotten wrong'- that was a lie by a Contard who knew his gullible target audience would slurp up any lies against gays and Muslims.

Are you saying muslims do not mind homosexuals?

I am saying that you are a gullible contard- who supports the lies by a Contard who knew his gullible target audience would slurp up any lies against gays and Muslims

Passing laws to discriminate against gays is what Christian assholes do. Passing laws to have big brother in America's bedrooms telling Americans what kind of sex Americans are allowed to have is the kind of despotism that Christian Conservatives embrace.

And tell Americans they must comply with the directives from the Majority- or go to jail.

It is the kind we will return to. Count on it bucko :) And people like me depend on homosexuals like yourself to provide the ammo..

LOL- homosexuals like myself? Damn I guess i will have to tell my wife and daughter.

You Christian assholes always lie.

Perhaps I missed it. Exactly where can I find your evidence? And remember..as bodeaca learned..I will double check it.

In another scene, the guy goes to a bread bakery where they’re churning out fresh pita in a brick oven. It’s obvious there are no cakes or sweets in the bakery. The place just makes bread. Despite not being able to take an order for a wedding cake, the men behind the counter still refer him to a place where he can get wedding photographs across the street, inshallah.

Whatever their religious affiliations or lack thereof… the simple inescapable fact here is that Crowder is a liar. Every one of these bakeries say they didn’t refuse him service and they’ve been grossly misrepresented with deceptively edited video and flat-out lies. One of the bakeries doesn’t even make cakes, they were simply referring him to the business across the street. Another one says the employee doesn’t speak English and was confused. The third (the one with the women wearing hijab) did not refuse him at all, and say that they’ve made cakes for gay weddings and have no problems with it at all.

Crowder deliberately lied about these people. He continues posting links to this bullshit video on his facebook page, just to get people riled up over nothing.

Mariam Khansa, Sam’s daughter, was also upset, but mainly with Crowder and the way the video was cut. Khansa was shocked to find out he was using a hidden camera and that his intent had other motives.

“We helped him like anybody else,” said Mariam Khansa. “I can’t believe he lied on his behalf.” She also spoke on the defense of the other two bakeries targeted, Hallab Bakery and Golden Bakery, both in Dearborn.

On mentioning Halab Bakery, Khansa said the employee that served Crowder was not fluent in English, and Crowder took advantage of the language barrier to misrepresent them as refusing service. On mentioning Golden Bakery Khansa said they actually do not make wedding cakes and them referring a customer somewhere else is only logical. She also said the employee there tried explaining this numerous times to Crowder, but that part of the video was cut.

The fact is that the video showed Crowder being turned away from Muslim bakeries that obviously baked cakes. Yet, you claim that accusing Muslims of discriminating against homosexuals is a lie.

Who is the real liar here?

It is the kind we will return to. Count on it bucko :) And people like me depend on homosexuals like yourself to provide the ammo..

LOL- homosexuals like myself? Damn I guess i will have to tell my wife and daughter.

You sure behave like a homoesexual.

Tell us how the Republicans suppress free speech?

Have you listened to Trump or Fox News of late? Hell, Trump is threatening to revoke broadcasting licenses.

MAMA - Make America Moscow Again eh?
That would not be stopping free speech. It would be taking away a method of it being heard. Just like shouting down speakers. Or refusing tax exempt status so the message goes nowhere.

You sure do behave like a bigoted asshole.

The fact is that the video showed Crowder being turned away from Muslim bakeries that obviously baked cakes. Yet, you claim that accusing Muslims of discriminating against homosexuals is a lie.

Who is the real liar here?

You are the real liar. As always.

The fact is that the video doesn't show Crowder being turned away from any bakery that bakes cake.

One of the three bakeries he claimed turned him away- doesn't bake cake- they were so insensitive that they actually helpfully pointed out a baker that does bake cakes.

I have no doubt that there are Muslims who have discriminated against gays- just as we know that there are Christians who not only discriminate against gays- but like you and DOTR promote the idea that gays should be thrown in jail.

But this video is a lie.

A Conservative lie intended to promote hatred and bigotry towards gays and Muslims.

And you love it.

Because this is what the Conservatives do now- make up Fake News.

Have you listened to Trump or Fox News of late? Hell, Trump is threatening to revoke broadcasting licenses.

That would not be stopping free speech. It would be taking away a method of it being heard. Just like shouting down speakers. Or refusing tax exempt status so the message goes nowhere.

Hmmm yeah- it would exactly be the government stopping the free exercise of speech.

Not that you Contards care about free speech or facts.

Hmmm yeah- it would exactly be the government stopping the free exercise of speech.

Not that you Contards care about free speech or facts.
Are you a lawyer or just play one on this forum?

India is no more Muslim than the UK

15% of the population in India is Muslim
4% of the population in Britain is Muslim

Fail
That means neither are Muslim countries.
Mkay?
DRLove pretended not to get the point because he doesn't want to admit that he's full of shit.
Maybe he thinks it's like being 15% black.....it must mean you're all black.
I'm 30% Scot and 30% Irish....and the rest of me is Italian, German, Norwegian, and Cherokee.
That means I'm all Cherokee.....but only if I'm a liberal.

Last edited:

You sure do behave like a bigoted asshole.

That's what all homosexuals think about anyone who refuses to swallow their horseshit.

Forum List

Back