Gay-Sex Marriage "Settled"..Who Decides Polygamy (Polyamory) Next?

After June 26, 2015, will the states be able to decide polygamy or will SCOTUS decide for them?

• The states! Polyamory and homosexuality are legally two completely different things.

• SCOTUS. All orientations protected: no favorites. All must have their day before SCOTUS.

• Duh..um..I didn't know the Browns of Utah were in the process of suing to marry.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your obsession with gay men in banana hammocks is weird, bordering on creepy.

You want to see some heterosexual debauchery? Go to Mardi Gras, Carnivale, college spring break. All glorified by society.

Certain toutine days/nights of drunken debauchery in areas essentially roped off and well known in advance as "no go zones" for children (no matter which idiots take their kids in spite of this or not) are different than mid-day sober parades and any and all times of the year, of "pride" (lewd acts in front of kids) ?

I had a great time at the San Francisco Pride Parade there.

Didn't see a single lewd act beyond two women kissing and men dancing.

But what do I know- I was only there, and I didn't spend hours searching the internet trying to find lewd pictures from a gay pride parade like you do.
Doesn't take hours.
gay parade - Google Search
AFP_Getty-511590700.jpg

Took seconds.

Sil, Do us all a favor. Get laid, and then smoke a cigarette. Then chill out, and have a good night's sleep.
No.

Now, back to the topic which I notice has been buried...again...

Which is... who will decide the Brown's polygamy (polyamory-orientation) civil rights marriage case? The states or SCOTUS? And why? I notice that the LGBT regulars are REALLY avoiding answering that question succinctly and directly. So far I think just one has answered that way. The rest are diversions, rather obvious ones, or ad hominems.

Is it "report to the moderator" time again?

Oh report away- I would love to see a log of your reports- they must be a hoot.

State courts will decide first and then Federal courts.

Won't even make it to the Supreme Court.
"everyone has a right to marry whom they love" that is the Gays platform. That can be everyones platform. It's bullshit but it's what they ruled on.

No question this will be done by the courts.
Disagree.

There are no issues in play concerning the Constitution or citizens' rights being violated by the Federal government or any state or local governments.

Polygamy is legal in all 50 states, any combination of three or more persons are liberty to live together with impunity.

Bigamy laws are Constitutional – they are rationally based, pursue a proper legislative end, and seek to disadvantage no class of persons.

In order for 'polygamists' to have some sort of a 'case' they must identify a law, measure, or policy they're eligible to participate in but are being denied access solely because of who they are. And because no marriage contract law exists that accommodates three or more persons marrying, there are no due process or equal protection rights violations to contest.

Persons cannot claim they're being 'discriminated against' concerning a law that doesn't exist.

You make an argument which may well be valid. Of course, it is essentially the same argument made against SSM. This will be decided in the courts.

Yup, it works for most alternative lifestyles since the limiting factors within marriage are arbitrary now.

They have always been arbitrary and they will always be arbitrary. The definition of "alternative lifestyle" is someone living differently than me.

You want to see some heterosexual debauchery? Go to Mardi Gras, Carnivale, college spring break. All glorified by society.

Certain toutine days/nights of drunken debauchery in areas essentially roped off and well known in advance as "no go zones" for children (no matter which idiots take their kids in spite of this or not) are different than mid-day sober parades and any and all times of the year, of "pride" (lewd acts in front of kids) ?

But what do I know- I was only there, and I didn't spend hours searching the internet trying to find lewd pictures from a gay pride parade like you do.
Doesn't take hours.
AFP_Getty-511590700.jpg

Took seconds.

It does nothing for me, but you can look at the pictures you like

Doesn't take hours.
AFP_Getty-511590700.jpg

Took seconds.

You claimed it would take hours to find them. I found them in seconds.

Doesn't take hours.
AFP_Getty-511590700.jpg

Took seconds.

That's not from last weekend's gay pride parade in SF.

Try again.

Doesn't take hours.
AFP_Getty-511590700.jpg

Took seconds.

I don't recall claiming that. I know you can find pictures of anything you like in seconds on the internet. It just isn't my cup of tea. But I'm not judging you.

Doesn't take hours.
AFP_Getty-511590700.jpg

Took seconds.

I don't recall claiming that. I know you can find pictures of anything you like in seconds on the internet. It just isn't my cup of tea. But I'm not judging you.
You butted in someone else's conversation. My post was in reply to SYRIUSLY SAID: who claimed it would take hours. He's wrong it took seconds.

Doesn't take hours.
AFP_Getty-511590700.jpg

Took seconds.

You butted in someone else's conversation. My post was in reply to SYRIUSLY SAID: who claimed it would take hours. He's wrong it took seconds.

I told you, I'm not judging you. You can look at whatever pictures you like.

The foot stomping hissy fits surrounding the colored lights on The White House is just hilarious to me. What a bunch of fucking crybabies!

So says someone who call rectal sex by same sex couples is normal!

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP!

Whether you think it is normal or not is amazingly irrelevant to the law.

Incoming slippery slope hysterics in 3...2...1...

Whether you think polygamy or incest is normal or not is amazingly irrelevant to the law.

Justification of your odd lifestyle being legally any different then those in 3.....2.....1......

The foot stomping hissy fits surrounding the colored lights on The White House is just hilarious to me. What a bunch of fucking crybabies!

Whether you think polygamy or incest is normal or not is amazingly irrelevant to the law.

Justification of your odd lifestyle being legally any different then those in 3.....2.....1......

As I suspected a slippery slope. And yes, my opinion on polygamy or incest is amazingly irrelevant to the law. Cry all you wish but gays continue to marry and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

As I suspected a slippery slope. And yes, my opinion on polygamy or incest is amazingly irrelevant to the law. Cry all you wish but gays continue to marry and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Yes they do, and I noted the quick deflection away from your nonsensical statement back to emotional blubbering.

Yes they do, and I noted the quick deflection away from your nonsensical statement back to emotional blubbering.

What is there for me to be emotional about? My marriage is legally recognized in all 50 states despite all your predictions of doom and gloom. If polygamous and/or incestuous couples wish to legally marry then they have to go through same process that gays did. They would need to get the courts to rule those laws as constitutional, win over the support of the public, and get states to recognize their unions. They are free to pursue any or all of those that gays have done. Whether they will be successful or not is another matter. Besides, gays have been getting married in Massachusetts for over decade and yet incest and polygamy are still illegal despite all your hysterics. There is some blubbering going on this debate but it isn't from me. If you want to see some blubbering I suggest you look no further then the mirror.

Last edited:
Doesn't take hours.
AFP_Getty-511590700.jpg

Took seconds.

I told you, I'm not judging you. You can look at whatever pictures you like.
which is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

What is there for me to be emotional about? My marriage is legally recognized in all 50 states despite all your predictions of doom and gloom. If polygamous and/or incestuous couples wish to legally marry then they have to go through same process that gays did. They would need to get the courts to rule those laws as constitutional, win over the support of the public, and get states to recognize their unions. They are free to pursue any or all of those that gays have done. Whether they will be successful or not is another matter. Besides, gays have been getting married in Massachusetts for over decade and yet incest and polygamy are still illegal despite all your hysterics. There is some blubbering going on this debate but it isn't from me. If you want to see some blubbering I suggest you look no further then mirror.

Funny, you lead the way to the destruction of marriage and you don't think there will be a backlash????

How many states will quit issuing marriage licenses instead of being forced to recognize incest or plural marriage?

Enjoy the WIN!!!!!

Heard this before? Polygamy was quite recently decriminalized in Utah. Like Lawrence v Texas, it's just a matter of time before that applies to all 50 states. If it's legal for a man to use another man's anus as an artificial vagina (closet issues anyone?), then a man simply taking the natural use of women and needing more than one partner to stay sexually satisfied is a legal-no-brainer. It's a shoe-in..

December 13, 2013
It is with a great pleasure this evening to announce that decision of United States District Court judge Clarke Waddoups striking down key portions of the Utah polygamy law as unconstitutional. The Brown family and counsel have spent years in both the criminal phase of this case and then our challenge to the law itself in federal court. Despite the public statements of professors and experts that we could not prevail in this case, the court has shown that it is the rule of law that governs in this country.. Federal Court Strikes Down Criminalization of Polygamy In Utah JONATHAN TURLEY

Well..hmmm...the rule of law is done only one way I know of, via legislation. Does he mean "the special interpretations of certain favorable judges" of the "rule of law"? Yes, I think that's more accurate.

When the SCOTUS created "behaviors as race" to add to the Constitution recently, did it ennumerate just gay sex practitioners? Or does it include other kinks like polygamy and incest? And if not, why not? Why just gay sex as the Court's pet favorite?

Who is more important in marriage: 1. Adults or 2. The children that are formed there? And who decides between 1. or 2. ? What part of the Constitution did the Court interpret that children should not be considered in any decision about who may marry? Or, rather, what part of the Constitution says that the majority may not consent on such a vital institution as marriage where such a consent is set to drastically alter the future generations of children/society raised under the notion that "a father isn't vital/important" or "a mother isn't vital/important"? What part of the Constitution allows the Court to remove such a debate from the People, and instead decree what is essentially a royal-mandate on just some (but not all) of their favorite deviant sex behaviors?

Remember: in a contest between gay adults and children, the latter is vastly more oppressed as a group. They cannot vote and they cannot file lawsuits, bribe judges or even drive to a picket line to voice their opposition. They sit, for all intents and purposes, with their hands tied behind their backs and a gag duct taped in their mouths on this issue. All they had were the voices of opposition, those cordially-opposed, whose voices also have now been silenced. Their last chance at a say in this matter was ripped away June 26, 2015.

Where has the authority now been placed to decide polygamy and incest marriage lawsuits? With the Governed or the Court?

Who gets to decide on those who are polyamorously-oriented sexually? The states or SCOTUS? No, really, this is a crucially-important question because it will be coming up within the next two years or less. The Browns have vowed to take their case to the SCOTUS if necessary. Will the states be shut out again; or will the SCOTUS determine that different sexual orientations are to be handled differently as to the 14th Amendment's new addition June 26, 2015?

Trying to tell us you're gay and have your eye on two guys ya wanna marry?

Truly straight people shouldn't care about what others do or to whom they marry. Thought Republicans were all about minding your own business?

Seems less and less that Republicans are the ones involving themselves into these issues, and more and more fascists who are dressed up like Republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross." Sinclair Lewis

What is there for me to be emotional about? My marriage is legally recognized in all 50 states despite all your predictions of doom and gloom. If polygamous and/or incestuous couples wish to legally marry then they have to go through same process that gays did. They would need to get the courts to rule those laws as constitutional, win over the support of the public, and get states to recognize their unions. They are free to pursue any or all of those that gays have done. Whether they will be successful or not is another matter. Besides, gays have been getting married in Massachusetts for over decade and yet incest and polygamy are still illegal despite all your hysterics. There is some blubbering going on this debate but it isn't from me. If you want to see some blubbering I suggest you look no further then mirror.

Funny, you lead the way to the destruction of marriage and you don't think there will be a backlash????

How many states will quit issuing marriage licenses instead of being forced to recognize incest or plural marriage?

Enjoy the WIN!!!!!

How has your marriage been destroyed? Specifically.

Oh, by the way, I am enjoying the win. Your hysterical backlash has been nothing more then toothless rhetoric and angry foot stomping.

Seems less and less that Republicans are the ones involving themselves into these issues, and more and more fascists who are dressed up like Republicans.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross." Sinclair Lewis

Sure Delta,

So tell me dude, how many States will simply quit issuing marriage licenses instead of being forced to recognize same sex, plural and incest marriage?

I'm betting most will.

And the destruction of civil marriage WILL happen. Remember how foolish it was to argue same sex marriage would be the destruction of the institution?

Forum List

Back