Gay rights? Contraception? Guns? What happened to Bin Laden and the Economy?

R

rdean

I thought this election was going to be about "keeping us safe" and "Republicans have learned their lesson, will stop spending and will now grow the economy".

What % of women who are sexually active take birth control? 10% 50% 100%?

I would guess 100% or close to it.

Are Republicans telling women to throw away their "birth control"? Really?

And the attack on gays?

And white Republicans wanting to "teach" black people because they have no male role model?

Yea, let's get rid of health care and replace it with tax cuts for millionaires? Really? Americans don't want health care? Are you sure?

Give us back our "rights"! Because I miss the right to, uh, what "right" am I missing?

Can someone tell me what the Republican message is? I'm not "feeling" it.

Give it a listen....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNhMjhtcfVI]Rick Santorum Missouri, Minnesota & Colorado Victory Speech (C-SPAN) - YouTube[/ame]

Give it a listen....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNhMjhtcfVI]Rick Santorum Missouri, Minnesota & Colorado Victory Speech (C-SPAN) - YouTube[/ame]

OOOOHHH, I get it.

But let me tell you, "Grow the economy" is NOT a "plan".

It's a "talking point". The plan would be "HOW" you grow the economy. You do get that, right?

And, uh, which "freedom" has been taken away? The "freedom" to go bankrupt and die without health care?

rdean thinks like a fish rides a bicycle

But I DO think. Unlike.......

maybe you do, but you've never posted evidence of it

Read the links. I read yours. Oh, wait, I forgot. Well, if you post any that make sense, I will read them.
fingers-crossed-lying-lies.jpg

I thought this election was going to be about "keeping us safe" and "Republicans have learned their lesson, will stop spending and will now grow the economy".

And the attack on gays?

And white Republicans wanting to "teach" black people because they have no male role model?

Yea, let's get rid of health care and replace it with tax cuts for millionaires? Really? Americans don't want health care? Are you sure?

Give us back our "rights"! Because I miss the right to, uh, what "right" am I missing?

The Republican spin machine is heating up, shaking uncontrollably, and smoking.

It may come apart at any minute.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMVdh8vdJfs]Bush On Bin Laden: "I truly am not that concerned about him - YouTube[/ame]

And the attack on gays?

You aren't feeling your own fucking brain...

Let me guess...

Only ex-black-cons can ONLY teach black youth, Only hookers can teach sex ed, only the poor can be preached by the poor because its all "right and just."

:lol:

And in what universe are republicans or libertarians NOT POOR???

I suppose you shouldn't label bitch - it goes against your party line...

Maybe if your candidate wasnt infringing on the rights of others, these wouldnt be issues.

And the attack on gays?

Obama is playing these fools like a fiddle...a fucking Stratavarious...

He isn't showing his hand so the stupid neo cons are flailing about with thier old bag of tricks trying one old tired talking point after the other.

They have nothing new and Obama isn't so stupid as to lead them into a meaningful discussion. When the REAL debate starts the CONS will be waist deep in thier own shit, gut shot and back stabbed by thier own hands.

It doesn't matter what the CONS are talking about..nobody is listening..they have made themselves irrelevant by thier own words and deeds or lack of deeds in this nomination proccess that has been ever so revealing what stooges they really are.

Health care? What health care? They never had a clue what America really wants and it has become glaringly obvious in the last few months. The rediculous Tea Baggers shot thier wad and now they will be rendered impotent.

When Clint is cheering for Obama in the second half... the writing is on the subway walls..

Maybe if your candidate wasnt infringing on the rights of others, these wouldnt be issues.

The right to deny women health care.

Now that's a platform the Republican Party could run on!

Freedom to practice one's religion doesnt deny women, or anyone else, anything.

You profess to follow Christ, why do you take his name in vain with lies?

The right to deny women health care.

Now that's a platform the Republican Party could run on!

Freedom to practice one's religion doesnt deny women, or anyone else, anything.

You profess to follow Christ, why do you take his name in vain with lies?

No one is stopping anyone's religion.

But Republicans traditionally have tromped on the rights of women and gays and muslims and immigrants and poor people, and whoever gets in the way of their kooky ideas.

And the attack on gays?

Obama is playing these fools like a fiddle...a fucking Stratavarious...

He isn't showing his hand so the stupid neo cons are flailing about with thier old bag of tricks trying one old tired talking point after the other.

They have nothing new and Obama isn't so stupid as to lead them into a meaningful discussion. When the REAL debate starts the CONS will be waist deep in thier own shit, gut shot and back stabbed by thier own hands.

It doesn't matter what the CONS are talking about..nobody is listening..they have made themselves irrelevant by thier own words and deeds or lack of deeds in this nomination proccess that has been ever so revealing what stooges they really are.

Health care? What health care? They never had a clue what America really wants and it has become glaringly obvious in the last few months. The rediculous Tea Baggers shot thier wad and now they will be rendered impotent.

When Clint is cheering for Obama in the second half... the writing is on the subway walls..

I bolded and underlined the point I saw as being the most key......

On the economy (which should be at the top of all concerns) just what have they offered? :confused:

1) More tax cuts (which contributed enormously to the situation we're in today).

2) Less regulations (which contributed enormously to the situation we're in today).

3) Crackdowns on illegal immigrants (which plays well with the voters and yet has caused Georgia millions upon millions of dollars in crop loss)

Face it. They have no new ideas and the ones they put in place over the past 30 years have failed miserably.

Forum List

Back