Gay Propoganda?

I'm hearing this a lot from the right on this forum.

Can someone explain precisely what "gay propoganda" is?

Well, first of all, the avatar of the OP author is a start. But these might shed some light on it too:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/222768-gay-day-at-disney-38.html

AND this photo of a pride [not just a regular street bash people wake up from not proud of the next day] parade in the Heartland in broad daylight on main street where children were/should be expected to be:

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

That's what gay propaganda is.

Edit: Ooops, I almost forgot. The law in California requiring elementary aged school kids to celebrate Harvey Milk as the "first openly gay politician" is also gay propaganda. It's really weird they would require school kids to celebrate a gay man when "gay" in his case means that he routinely sodomized homeless teen boys on drugs "openly" while holding a public office. You'd think that would be illegal to require children to celebrate?
link please

It's in Milk's biography which I don't believe is online in total. But if you buy "The Mayor of Castro Street; The Life and Times of Harvey Milk", by Randy Shilts and turn to page 180, you will find a quote that, under the context of his sexual appetites, says:

"Harvey Milk always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems"

And of course anywhere you google "Jack Mckinley" and "Harvey Milk" you will find the account of Milk taking the 16 year old minor "lover". That boy was suicidal and came from a broken home...was looking for a father figure. Instead he found Harvey Milk who took him in as a father figure and began also calling him his "lover" as he sodomized him. Jack McKinley finally leapt to his death on Milk's birthday in NYNY. McKinley was one of I think 3 boys committing suicide eventually as a result at least in part of their contact with Harvey Milk.

Oh, that reminds me...one more piece of gay propaganda:

c260f88b-b15f-4144-b9ab-fcdfdf3e01d7_zpsa0887f69.jpg

Last edited:
I'm hearing this a lot from the right on this forum.

Can someone explain precisely what "gay propoganda" is?
Well, first of all, the avatar of the OP author is a start. But these might shed some light on it too:

[omitted link ... I don't have 15 posts yet]

AND this photo of a pride [not just a regular street bash people wake up from not proud of the next day] parade in the Heartland in broad daylight on main street where children were/should be expected to be:

[omitted picture ... I don't have 15 posts yet]

That's what gay propaganda is.

Edit: Ooops, I almost forgot. The law in California requiring elementary aged school kids to celebrate Harvey Milk as the "first openly gay politician" is also gay propaganda. It's really weird they would require school kids to celebrate a gay man when "gay" in his case means that he routinely sodomized homeless teen boys on drugs "openly" while holding a public office. You'd think that would be illegal to require children to celebrate?

We're clearly witnessing a social and moral cancer slithering its way into the very foundation and structure of our nation. Washington, Jefferson, and the rest of our founding fathers are likely rolling in their graves. We're literally witnessing the decay and collapse of America and her underlying moral fabric. But fret not ... we knew it was coming as the Prophets of old forewarned and we know Who wins this war in the end. :clap2:

Forum List

Back