Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

I don't want to deny you a single thing. There are plenty of men, the thing that nature wants you to couple with, available. In the end it is your failure to fight your obsession that creates the perception of discrimination.

So how is it that nature is bigoted again?

I'm not attracted to men and don't wish to partner with one. I'm already legally married, thanks.

No, nature made me gay so it is not bigoted. Your having different standards for gay and infertile straight couples does make you bigoted though.

No, your obsession made you gay, but gay or not, you may marry any man you wish, gay or not.

But she may not marry any woman she wishes in jurisdictions that prohibit such a union, which is in fact un-Constitutional.

She and another woman are eligible to enter into a marriage contract, for the state to seek to deny a same-sex couple access to marriage law solely because they are of the same gender violates the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment, as to do so seeks to disadvantage same-sex couples absent a rational basis, absent compelling evidence in support, and absent a proper legislative end:

“This [the states] cannot do. A State cannot so deem a class of persons a stranger to its laws. [To do so] violates the Equal Protection Clause…” Romer v. Evans (1996).

Get a tetanus shot LockeJaw.

Lol! Time to get a bit more serious, I have to ask; Why is it wrong in your opinion, to call homosexuals out on their lies & treat them the way they treat those who disagree with their lifestyle? Why do I have to play nice, when they don't?

Are they some sort of special group to you or something? They made numerous raunchy comments to me, I returned them in kind.

When I asked bodey about whether she has used a dildo on her partner(because she asked how I know most lesbians have penis envy), it wasn't to troll her. This is an anonymous website, what's the big deal in being candid here about simple questions? I didn't ask her for all the details...just asked whether she has or hasn't.

You ask me a question, I will be honest. Even on an anonymous website, both her and seawench were dishonest.

They start impugning character instead of answering questions...go back and read it.

Yea, I call gays fags & all that, that's because I don't sugarcoat what I think for wimps that can't be real with themselves or others.

But if you look, all I was doing was asking for an honest discussion.

If they're too wimpy to answer it, they should say so. Not start making up shit that isn't so.

So they got it back in kind.

You will see the more you interact with me, that I am one of the most honest & truthful people you can talk to. I admit when I am wrong, Ill tell you when I am not interested in answering a question...if that ever actually happens anyway.

Lol! Time to get a bit more serious, I have to ask; Why is it wrong in your opinion, to call homosexuals out on their lies & treat them the way they treat those who disagree with their lifestyle? Why do I have to play nice, when they don't?

Are they some sort of special group to you or something? They made numerous raunchy comments to me, I returned them in kind.

When I asked bodey about whether she has used a dildo on her partner(because she asked how I know most lesbians have penis envy), it wasn't to troll her. This is an anonymous website, what's the big deal in being candid here about simple questions? I didn't ask her for all the details...just asked whether she has or hasn't.

You ask me a question, I will be honest. Even on an anonymous website, both her and seawench were dishonest.

They start impugning character instead of answering questions...go back and read it.

Yea, I call gays fags & all that, that's because I don't sugarcoat what I think for wimps that can't be real with themselves or others.

If they're too wimpy to answer it, they should say so. Not start making up shit that isn't so.

You will see the more you interact with me, that I am one of the most honest & truthful people you can talk to. I admit when I am wrong, Ill tell you when I am not interested in answering a question...if that ever actually happens anyway.

It is not a lifestyle, it just a variance in humans. I had a couple friends in high school that really wanted to be straight. Their attempts brought nothing but pain to them, their families, and the persons they married.

I'm not attracted to men and don't wish to partner with one. I'm already legally married, thanks.

No, nature made me gay so it is not bigoted. Your having different standards for gay and infertile straight couples does make you bigoted though.

No, your obsession made you gay, but gay or not, you may marry any man you wish, gay or not.

But she may not marry any woman she wishes in jurisdictions that prohibit such a union, which is in fact un-Constitutional.

She and another woman are eligible to enter into a marriage contract, for the state to seek to deny a same-sex couple access to marriage law solely because they are of the same gender violates the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment, as to do so seeks to disadvantage same-sex couples absent a rational basis, absent compelling evidence in support, and absent a proper legislative end:

“This [the states] cannot do. A State cannot so deem a class of persons a stranger to its laws. [To do so] violates the Equal Protection Clause…” Romer v. Evans (1996).

like I said in earlier post http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...hem-we-don-t-serve-fags-here.html#post9203756

The 14th amendment is illegitimate,

Don't get me wrong Peach, Im not asking gays to stop attempting to find a gay gene, it just doesn't have any concrete evidence behind it & that's the facts. I'm not willing to just accept this stuff as normal. I was sexually molested as a child, by a woman. More than that she physically & emotionally abused me. I was a child, and this woman refused to let me go out to recess and even locked me in closets. Yes, it was a woman & I was a boy. My own father told me when I finally told him to "get over it". It ruined my school life. I acted out and eventually ended up in jail. It took years for me to get over this, now I cannot see myself supporting homosexual adoption at this point in time. When I went to counseling, there were many gay dudes that said they were molested by men. My reasoning for being against same sex marriage is much more complex than you probably care to know. I cannot have the sexual abuse of even ONE child on my concious.

My cousin was raped by a couple of fags in foster care...do you seriously want to tell me I have no reason for trepidation. I was the freak out of my whole counseling session, women do not abuse little boys sexually as men do...and if a man likes fondling little boys, he's a homo...point blank.

I don't want sympathy, I want people to actually think about the societal consequences of normalizing perverted behavior.

It is not a lifestyle, it just a variance in humans. I had a couple friends in high school that really wanted to be straight. Their attempts brought nothing but pain to them, their families, and the persons they married.

Really? I was "obsessive" from my earliest memories then.

Blacks could marry any black and whites any whites. Same argument, different bigots.

Not the same at all. Black could always procreate with whites. Same sex never could or will. You are confused.

Blacks could marry any black and whites any whites. Same argument, different bigots.

Not the same at all. Black could always procreate with whites. Same sex never could or will. You are confused.

And still procreation doesn't matter regarding civil marriage...no matter how you try to justify your bigotry.

Because of her obsession. Cure the problem and be all the better for it. If I classify myself King, yet I'm not given the crown, am I being discriminated against or is it simply a delusion?

And still procreation doesn't matter regarding civil marriage...no matter how you try to justify your bigotry.

Obsessive compulsive behavior does not make this a civil rights issue.

Face it, nature is your bigot.

Really, still trying that canard? You never did answer the question about choice. Am I to understand that you could choose to happily suck cock, like it AND kiss the dude after?

Really, still trying that canard? You never did answer the question about choice. Am I to understand that you could choose to happily suck cock, like it AND kiss the dude after?

Being normal is not a choice darlin. Choosing to go against the norm is what makes an obsessive compulsive just that.

Being normal is not a choice darlin. Choosing to go against the norm is what makes an obsessive compulsive just that.

I didn't ask about heterosexuality. Apparently you could choose to be attracted to men. How do you do that?

I didn't ask about heterosexuality. Apparently you could choose to be attracted to men. How do you do that?

Normal means not being able to make such a choice. Only the abnormal have that trait.

Another straw man bites the dust.

Normal means not being able to make such a choice. Only the abnormal have that trait.

Another straw man bites the dust.
No it doesn't. :D

Forum List

Back