gather your armies!! fuck yea, awesome campaign ad

yep,, here it comes.. demonRat meltingdown..

Where? We aren't the ones talking about armies and guns and targeting etc.

Doesn't matter. They think they're justified. It's part of the delusion.

Now I understand the trillion dollar Bush drug give a way to his base. Remember how quiet and peaceful they were? Maybe he was on to something.

One of the stupidest ads ever, you mean.

We are not under foreign occupation, Obama was born in Hawaii, and we aren't taxed without representation.

Corporations are what is fucking this country, not the government, but all the greedy old people who run the corporations will tell you it's the government, because they don't want regulations or to have to pay their fair share of taxes.

One of the stupidest ads ever, you mean.

We are not under foreign occupation, Obama was born in Hawaii, and we aren't taxed without representation.

Corporations are what is fucking this country, not the government, but all the greedy old people who run the corporations will tell you it's the government, because they don't want regulations or to have to pay their fair share of taxes.

we are on the same page on that issue. The DC whores gave them tax breaks to move factories and jobs overseas, now the rest of us have to deal with massive unemployment.

How about the 13m Mexicans taking up jobs that citizens should have? I have personally seen many truck drivers that are most likely illegals. I have seen carpenters, and many other jobs being filled by people keeping wages artificially low.

who is at fault, the Corporations or Congress who is supposed to be managing prosperity?

EXCELLENT!! THAT is the feeling of a lot of us in this country today. Watching these inept greedy sons a bitches tear this country to pieces feeding on every citizen until their bones are cleaned, then on to another. This insanity of letting a corrupt United States government politicians and policies continue on this path is unacceptable. If we don't reign them in folks, we're not going to be able to fight back, they already have us by the short hairs and I am so pissed at their incompetent BS I am getting my pubic area shaved so they cannot grab these hairs any longer. I may contribute to his election, and I don't even know him.

I like this guy! :clap2:

What an idiot. It's not the government, it's the corporations.

who is the arm of the Corporation Dean?.....who do they convince to make things the way they like?.....

Sounds like he is advocating treason...

No wonder the rightwing conservatives support him

EXCELLENT!! THAT is the feeling of a lot of us in this country today. Watching these inept greedy sons a bitches tear this country to pieces feeding on every citizen until their bones are cleaned, then on to another. This insanity of letting a corrupt United States government politicians and policies continue on this path is unacceptable. If we don't reign them in folks, we're not going to be able to fight back, they already have us by the short hairs and I am so pissed at their incompetent BS I am getting my pubic area shaved so they cannot grab these hairs any longer. I may contribute to his election, and I don't even know him.

I like this guy! :clap2:

What an idiot. It's not the government, it's the corporations.

who is the arm of the Corporation Dean?.....who do they convince to make things the way they like?.....

Well.........if you want to have a good example, look no further than BP and Dick Cheney. Apparently, BP made a deal to use Halliburton crap (which is what failed), and Cheney (after being convinced by BP) lifted the restrictions on deep water drilling.

Who did it benefit? Cheney and BP, meanwhile the Gulf of Mexico is drowning in oil which is killing not only the animals, but also the many years of family traditions and businesses.

They get rich, we get screwed.

Listen.......this ad is a right wingnut fantasy put out on video.

Where is the foreign occupation? Obama was born in Hawaii.

Oh......sorry........forgot that you idiots think Obama was born in Kenya.

I was unaware that we needed foreign occupiers in order to have an oppressive totalitarian government.

I don't think many on the left and the apologizers of tyranny realize just how resolute freedom loving Americans are. But they will see come each and every election.

Forum List

Back