Gates Testifies stone Gave Updates On Wikileaks Dump

This isn't looking good for roger stone.

He didn't present much of a defense beyond a video of his testimony to Mueller.

I think he is expecting a pardon.

Ex-Trump campaign official testifies Stone gave updates on WikiLeaks email dumps
I do believe that you watched this as it was happening. There was no connection between Stone and WikiLeaks. In fact, Stone looked like an ass for it. Your memory may be short. Mine is not.

You really should read the article.

That's just not what rick gates and roger stone say.

It's not what the evidence says either.

It's that Seth Rich gave the emails to Wikileaks

Ex-Trump campaign official testifies Stone gave updates on WikiLeaks email dumps
I do believe that you watched this as it was happening. There was no connection between Stone and WikiLeaks. In fact, Stone looked like an ass for it. Your memory may be short. Mine is not.

You really should read the article.

That's just not what rick gates and roger stone say.

It's not what the evidence says either.

It's that Seth Rich gave the emails to Wikileaks
:auiqs.jpg:

Pretty sure there is no law against communicating with WikiLeaks.
Neat! What else are there not laws against? This is very enlightening.

It's not against the law to notice you're a whiney little twat.
Now todderino, don't go into the fetal position so easily. Insulting pricks like you are not allowed also to be thin skinned little bitches. That's free advice.

I don't need to go into any sort of position to announce your twatiness.

You can whine like a little bitch all you want, but Stone is still allowed to talk to Wikileaks if he wants.

Now todderino, don't go into the fetal position so easily. Insulting pricks like you are not allowed also to be thin skinned little bitches. That's free advice.

You can whine like a little bitch all you want, but Stone is still allowed to talk to Wikileaks if he wants.
Neat! So, you're saying he will be found "not guilty" of the criminal charge of communicating with Wikileaks that nobody but you has imagined? Again, this is very enlightening. Thank you.

Neat! So, you're saying he will be found "not guilty" of the criminal charge of communicating with Wikileaks that nobody but you has imagined? Again, this is very enlightening. Thank you.
So, you're saying he will be found "not guilty" of the criminal charge of communicating with Wikileaks

Why don't you link to the law he broke by communicating with wikileaks.....and we can discuss your feelings.

Unless there was no law broken?

Yet Mueller found evidence of Stone's communications with wikileaks.

Evidence? Of a non-crime? Sounds serious!!!

Why don't you link to the law he broke by communicating with wikileaks
Not one peraon has said or even implied that simply communicating with wikileaks is or was illegal. You are an annoying mental sloth that invents strawmen out of thin air to bat around like a hyper little kitten.

So, lets review your contribution:

Communicating with wikileaks is not illegal.

Again, very enlightening.

Stone > Wikileaks > Gates> Trump > Collusion > Ukraine > Russia > Mueller > Avenatti > Stormy > Tax Returns > we got him now!!

Why don't you link to the law he broke by communicating with wikileaks
Not one peraon has said or even implied that simply communicating with wikileaks is or was illegal. You are an annoying mental sloth that invents strawmen out of thin air to bat around like a hyper little kitten.

So, lets review your contribution:

Communicating with wikileaks is not illegal.

Again, very enlightening.

Communicating with Wikileaks is illegal when Trump lies about it to Mueller, right?

I used to think Trump should show mercy but more and more the Satanic Stalinist democrats need to be in the wilderness for 40 years so this entire generation of anti American waste dies out

Communicating with Wikileaks is illegal when Trump lies about it to Mueller, right?
Wouldn't anything be? Did ya think that one through? The lie is what is illegal, genius.

You weep for Trump and would sacrifice half the country for him. That's true love, brother!

It's just incredible that the far right radical conservatives don't know what crimes roger stone is actually charged with.

He is not charged with talking with Wikileaks as you brain dead fools claim.

Here are the charges:

What you need to know about the indictment against Roger Stone

The Formal Charges: The seven counts against Stone include one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements -- including lying to Congress -- and one count of witness tampering in special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election.

The charges brought by Mueller's office largely revolve around false statements Stone is accused of making to the House Intelligence Committee regarding his communications with associates about Wikileaks. He also stands accused of witness tampering in connection with humorist and radio show host Randy Credico's testimony to the House Intelligence Committee. In Stone's 24-page indictment, Mueller painted perhaps the clearest picture yet of possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The fact is he was never charged with that, so there will be no finding one way or the other.

The indictment does not allege that Stone had any direct communications with Assange, nor does it allege that Stone or anyone else at the Trump campaign had any direct communications with Assange or any foreknowledge of actions that WikiLeaks took. At various times, Stone claimed to have foreknowledge — a hint that something big was up — but the indictment suggests that he did not, in fact, know what WikiLeaks was going to do.

In new Mueller indictment, what is Roger Stone charged with doing?

Google is you friend, dumb ass.

Wouldn't anything be? Did ya think that one through? The lie is what is illegal, genius.

You weep for Trump and would sacrifice half the country for him. That's true love, brother!

Why hasn't Nancy impeached him yet?

Less than half the country wants to turn us into Venezuela and they need to lose - biggly

It's interesting.

The far right wants people persecuted and prosecuted for merely telling truths in the congress impeachment process as witnesses. They don't care that they swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth or break the law and face perjury charges.

Yet here we have a man who has broken the law. Has conspired with russians and Wikileaks to help trump win in 2016 then lied about it all.

They don't want real criminals prosecuted for their crimes if those criminals are republicans.

They never were the law and order party. That's just another lie slogan.

He didn't conspire with Wikileaks. Wikileaks did not conspire with the Russians.

I'm still a liberal.

So he should go to jail for the rest of his life are you fucking kidding me? Lol you dems are terrorist when you don’t treat all people equal
What...you want sympathy for this piece of shit?

Forum List

Back