Gates Testifies stone Gave Updates On Wikileaks Dump

This isn't looking good for roger stone.

He didn't present much of a defense beyond a video of his testimony to Mueller.

I think he is expecting a pardon.

Ex-Trump campaign official testifies Stone gave updates on WikiLeaks email dumps

The day before, the leader and founder of WikiLeaks, had hinted in a media interview that he was planning to release Hillary Clinton emails.

So Stone was reporting/reacting to public announcements? Adding in a few connected dots from his own logic/reasoning abilities??

I really don't see much that is damning if anything at all.

Greg

Ex-Trump campaign official testifies Stone gave updates on WikiLeaks email dumps
I do believe that you watched this as it was happening. There was no connection between Stone and WikiLeaks. In fact, Stone looked like an ass for it. Your memory may be short. Mine is not.

You really should read the article.

That's just not what rick gates and roger stone say.

It's not what the evidence says either.

The day before, the leader and founder of WikiLeaks, had hinted in a media interview that he was planning to release Hillary Clinton emails.

So Stone was reporting/reacting to public announcements? Adding in a few connected dots from his own logic/reasoning abilities??

Greg
Nope...he was the direct link to wikileaks...who was spreading stolen e-mails they got from Russians

I do believe that you watched this as it was happening. There was no connection between Stone and WikiLeaks. In fact, Stone looked like an ass for it. Your memory may be short. Mine is not.

You really should read the article.

That's just not what rick gates and roger stone say.

It's not what the evidence says either.

I read it. Assange just let Stone look like an ass.

You don't get to wrap Assange up in BS because it's convenient.

Greg
Nope...he was the direct link to wikileaks...who was spreading stolen e-mails they got from Russians

He was on their mailing list?? so was I I think....not sure. I better check!!!

lmao

Greg

Greg
Assange said it wasn't from the Russkies.....maybe not as far as he knew.

Greg

Greg
You mean he was doing something perfectly legal.

Greg
Wikileaks didn't steal them, moron.

It's interesting.

The far right wants people persecuted and prosecuted for merely telling truths in the congress impeachment process as witnesses. They don't care that they swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth or break the law and face perjury charges.

Yet here we have a man who has broken the law. Has conspired with russians and Wikileaks to help trump win in 2016 then lied about it all.

They don't want real criminals prosecuted for their crimes if those criminals are republicans.

They never were the law and order party. That's just another lie slogan.

It's interesting.

The far right wants people persecuted and prosecuted for merely telling truths in the congress impeachment process as witnesses. They don't care that they swear on the christian bible to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth or break the law and face perjury charges.

Yet here we have a man who has broken the law. Has conspired with russians and Wikileaks to help trump win in 2016 then lied about it all.

They don't want real criminals prosecuted for their crimes if those criminals are republicans.

They never were the law and order party. That's just another lie slogan.
What law did he break, asshole?

Forum List

Back