Gates says US not planning policy role in Haiti...

Your link went no where.
Im not certian what you are trying to prove

:( That Gates does not want us to interfere and occupy any of of these countries, like we are in Iraq,Afghanistan, and Somalia.This what he is trying to say, forever long he feels that way, i don't know for sure.Haiti is as poor as a Church Mouse,can't get oil or any money out of an empty bank, now can you? and some have said we are trying to curb relationships with Yemen. This is what i am trying to prove.We could not profit from Haiti, and things are different with YEMEN.

I think you are selling the Haitians short. I think there could be lots of profitability in Haiti. Doesnt mean i want us intervening there.

I think you are selling the Haitians short. I think there could be lots of profitability in Haiti. Doesnt mean i want us intervening there.

:( Then why!!! might i ask, does Obama want to keep the illegal people from Haiti here in America,and not toss them out? It don't make sense, there have been other parts of the world who have suffered greatly and we never offered them refuge? I would hate like hell, for our troops to get involved in another country, the way we are now, in the Middle East.We are up to our eye balls in fighting.

Forum List

Back