Zone1 Gas stove ban...

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
That issue just disappeared. (Reminds me of other Dem lib issues). ANYWAY, gas stoves supposedly caused all sorts of problems...and then, suddenly this issue went away. The 800 lb. gorilla in the room: Gas heaters. Yep. Gas heaters, using the same principle as stoves, where never mentioned. reminds me of the Novel Covid 19 Wuhan lab leak denial thing. Libs don't like facts.

That issue just disappeared. (Reminds me of other Dem lib issues). ANYWAY, gas stoves supposedly caused all sorts of problems...and then, suddenly this issue went away. The 800 lb. gorilla in the room: Gas heaters. Yep. Gas heaters, using the same principle as stoves, where never mentioned. reminds me of the Novel Covid 19 Wuhan lab leak denial thing. Libs don't like facts.
It was never an issue. Just another ginned up talking point based off a report that a fed agency was CONSIDERING a ban...which as most of us sane people know..isn't practical given the amount of gas stoves out there.
And, I'm sorry, what did you miss about the "Low Confidence" issued with that whole "lab leak" theory?? Hint...it was the DOE and Wray playing up to the new House Republican majority...no actual facts to back it up. :)

They'll have states do it. Funny the nat gas powered garbage trucks running around with powered by clean natgas signs on em

Last edited:
  • Banned
It was never an issue. Just another ginned up talking point based off a report that a fed agency was CONSIDERING a ban...which as most of us sane people know..isn't practical given the amount of gas stoves out there.
And, I'm sorry, what did you miss about the "Low Confidence" issued with that whole "lab leak" theory?? Hint...it was the DOE and Wray playing up to the new House Republican majority...no actual facts to back it up. :)
I sorta kinda remember the late 2019 news cycle, the media announced that major infectious virus called novel corona virus 19 near a Biolab in Wuhan. And the Chinese setting up treatment centers nearby. Improvised tents, hospitals in Wuhan. Then, POOF, those stories went away, magically. Don't gas light me here.

I sorta kinda remember the late 2019 news cycle, the media announced that major infectious virus called novel corona virus 19 near a Biolab in Wuhan. And the Chinese setting up treatment centers nearby. Improvised tents, hospitals in Wuhan. Then, POOF, those stories went away, magically. Don't gas light me here.
Uh....what reality do you live in? The stories didn't go away. They just weren't front page news here because it was happening in China. My sister has colleagues in that part of China that were talking about a mysterious illness making the rounds..and that was in November, 2019..just after Thanksgiving. That was the first time I'd heard of it. The first time it was frequent news here was shortly before the annual economic conference in Davos (January, 2020).

Uh....what reality do you live in? The stories didn't go away. They just weren't front page news here because it was happening in China. My sister has colleagues in that part of China that were talking about a mysterious illness making the rounds..and that was in November, 2019..just after Thanksgiving. That was the first time I'd heard of it. The first time it was frequent news here was shortly before the annual economic conference in Davos (January, 2020).

Whoever this person is, is mentally damaged.

• Banned
Anecdotal firsthand thing: in EARLY 2020 the MSM abandoned the Wuhan lab leak and switched that up to: THAT COULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED, shortly after. I was aghast, wow. End result: don't take the media serious anymore. Gas Stoves? Please.

Anecdotal firsthand thing: in EARLY 2020 the MSM abandoned the Wuhan lab leak and switched that up to: THAT COULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED, shortly after. I was aghast, wow. End result: don't take the media serious anymore. Gas Stoves? Please.
There was no "lab leak" story to abandon. It was a conspiracy theory the moment it started uttering from the President's mouth..which is where the story began. It's something that's never really gone away..and something that has never been proven. The DOE and Wray have put this "theory" forward with "Low Confidence" to try and head off the inevitable "investigations" the new House Republican majority now have the power to start if they so choose.

• Banned
There was no "lab leak" story to abandon. It was a conspiracy theory the moment it started uttering from the President's mouth..which is where the story began. It's something that's never really gone away..and something that has never been proven. The DOE and Wray have put this "theory" forward with "Low Confidence" to try and head off the inevitable "investigations" the new House Republican majority now have the power to start if they so choose.
Really. The media early on said that a lab in Wuhan leaked a virus...Its highly probable that a bio-engineered virus was accidently released in China, Vs. say a random coincidental virus spontaneously outside a bio research lab? What are the odds of this?

Really. The media early on said that a lab in Wuhan leaked a virus...Its highly probable that a bio-engineered virus was accidently released in China, Vs. say a random coincidental virus spontaneously outside a bio research lab? What are the odds of this?
Lab leak..."extremely unlikely". Almost like "Low Confidence"...:)

Can we just all agree that it isn't about asthmatic children, or climate change, it is all about
power and control? Come on, Man!
Was outlawing lead paint also about power and control?

You really struggle with being relevant.

Forum List

Back