Gas Stations Revealed as Sexist

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Jan242020
Many aspects of our culture will have to be eliminated to bring it into full compliance with political correctness — including gas stations, which have been found to be sexist:

A mum is accusing petrol stations of sexism because their huge ‘male-designed’ pump handles hurt her ‘small hands’ – forcing her to get her partner to fill up their van.

Melanie Morgan has a problem filling up their Ford Tourneo Independence. There is nothing independent about the Independence if she needs her boyfriend to fill it up for her.

The 31-year-old private tutor accused garages of ‘everyday sexism’ on social media when her struggles filling up the van at pumps she believes are designed with men in mind.

It has become such an issue for Melanie that she’s planning to buy an electric car to avoid filling up at the pump again.

That will teach the sexist fossil fuel industry a lesson.

They could make all pumps at every gas station smaller to please Melanie. But that would leave the sexist Freudian aspect of fitting the nozzle where it goes. You can see why Democrats want to ban fossil fuels altogether.

On a tip from Steve T.

Here is the lovely couple

0_PAY-TwitterKennedy-News.jpg

Derp.....

PlanetAnymore.png

Self-service gas stations are illegal in Oregon ... way too dangerous for the average driver ... only trained professionals should be allowed to handle the pumps ... I don't know how they get the gas into my rig without opening the hood, or how they get the gas cap off when it's boiling hot ...

... or why the Californians get so excited when I try ...

A guy goes to a gas station and sees a big sign
“Free sex with fill up”

So he fills up and asks the owner who tells him....I am thinking of a number between 1-10, if you guess it, you win free sex

So he thinks a bit and says..........Ummmmmmm....SEVEN
The owner says.....Sorry, you were so close, it was a six

So the next day he fills up again and the owner comes over and he says..........Ummmmmmm...THREE!
The owner says......Ohh, so close, it was four

The next day, he has a friend with him and he fills up and the owner comes over and he says.........Ummmm....EIGHT!
The owner says......OHhhh. You were so close, it was nine

His friend says, you are such an idiot. Can’t you see that nobody ever wins this game?

The guy says.....Shows what you know, my wife won three times last week

Last edited:
Jan242020
Many aspects of our culture will have to be eliminated to bring it into full compliance with political correctness — including gas stations, which have been found to be sexist:

A mum is accusing petrol stations of sexism because their huge ‘male-designed’ pump handles hurt her ‘small hands’ – forcing her to get her partner to fill up their van.

Melanie Morgan has a problem filling up their Ford Tourneo Independence. There is nothing independent about the Independence if she needs her boyfriend to fill it up for her.

The 31-year-old private tutor accused garages of ‘everyday sexism’ on social media when her struggles filling up the van at pumps she believes are designed with men in mind.

It has become such an issue for Melanie that she’s planning to buy an electric car to avoid filling up at the pump again.

That will teach the sexist fossil fuel industry a lesson.

They could make all pumps at every gas station smaller to please Melanie. But that would leave the sexist Freudian aspect of fitting the nozzle where it goes. You can see why Democrats want to ban fossil fuels altogether.

On a tip from Steve T.

Here is the lovely couple

View attachment 302315

Derp.....

View attachment 302317

No problem, they can make them smaller to accommodate her. Expect the time filling the tank to take longer though.

Self-service gas stations are illegal in Oregon ... way too dangerous for the average driver ... only trained professionals should be allowed to handle the pumps ... I don't know how they get the gas into my rig without opening the hood, or how they get the gas cap off when it's boiling hot ...

Not exactly... back in 2018 a law passed and now folks in 15 counties can now pump their own gas any time of day, and those in three other rural counties can do so after business hours, between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...gonians-panic-about-new-self-service-gas-law/

Not exactly... back in 2018 a law passed and now folks in 15 counties can now pump their own gas any time of day, and those in three other rural counties can do so after business hours, between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...gonians-panic-about-new-self-service-gas-law/
I live in NJ and we still don’t have self serve

Seems stupid not to have self serve gas.. Does the State not think you are smart enough to pump gas? When you pull into a gas station do the employees run out and while the gas is filling your tank do they check your oil and tire pressure?

Last edited:

Seems stupid not to have self serve gas.. Does the State not thing you are smart enough to pump gas? When you pull into a gas station do the employees run out and while the gas is filling your tank do they check your oil and tire pressure?
I used to think so
But after living in NJ for 40 years, I kind of like it

You don’t really save much money pumping your own gas and it is great on a cold or rainy day to sit in the car.

It’s also great if you want to pay cash

Last edited:

Seems stupid not to have self serve gas.. Does the State not thing you are smart enough to pump gas? When you pull into a gas station do the employees run out and while the gas is filling your tank do they check your oil and tire pressure?
I used to think so
But after living in NJ for 40 years, I kind of like it

You don’t really save much money pumping your own gas and it is great on a cold or rainy day to sit in the car.
I haven't seen a full service pump in years in MN.

Self service is a scam that makes motorists think they are saving money

Instead of passing on the savings to the customer, service stations just keep the extra profit

Self service is a scam that makes motorists think they are saving money

Instead of passing on the savings to the customer, service stations just keep the extra profit
Keep telling yourself that and sooner or later you might believe it.
Fact is your state does not trust you to pump gas into your own car. They assume you are retarded.

Forum List

Back