Germany to fire up coal stations as Russia squeezes gas supply

Probably your nazis over there doing that. They also banned an episode of Star Trek where Kirk and crew land on a planet controlled by Nazis.

View attachment 664328

I remember this was sent.

View attachment 664329

Funny how their fuhrer resembled Joe Biden ain't it?

This totally weird propagda story that Nazis and the Democrats in the USA have any common element with each other is politcal propaganda in the miserability of Nazi-propagda.

By the way: Nearly everything what the USA says in context "Nazi-Germany" is very stupid.

I remember this was sent.

This totally weird propagda story that Nazis and the Democrats in the USA have any common element with each other is politcal propaganda in the miserability of Nazi-propagda.

By the way: Nearly everything what the USA says in context "Nazi-Germany" is very stupid.
How young were you when they washed what passes for a brain with you?

I think it makes greenies in America and Germany look stupid

In the moment some people try to bring hate speech in the internet under control. But I guess this had nothing to do with why this video is banned. Looks like it is stupid that it is banned.

The left embraced the Lost Secrets of Atlantis as the wave of the future

Eh?

But all they got was egg on their face and ridicule

?

?

What do you like to say with this senseless words?
You may not speak English well enough to understand. Not my fault. Go play with your Hitler doll.

1656601527838.png

I'm not propagating anything. You are the one who started this talk, not me. Take a deep breath.

I had a special feeöing in your case - and now I know more. Specially I know my feeling was not only right - your trumped out my worst expectations.

You may not speak English well enough to understand. Not my fault. Go play with your Hitler doll.

View attachment 664336
I have also Jewish ancestors. Many members of my family died in the Holocaust. And you should perhaps first try to speak with g'd before you try to hurt other people because this could bring you the shortest way directly into your own hell.

I have also Jewish ancestors. Many members of my family died in the Holocaust. And you should perhaps first try to speak with g'd before you try to hurt other people because this could bring you the shortest way directly into your own hell.
I'm in hell now.

ding

Only an additional question, god ding: Which German had done to you anything bad in your whole life? None?

You are out of control.

"You" is all Germans, I guess. And that's why you like to murder all Germans, ally. ... Hopefully you are not married and you do not have children. I fear you are a candidate for an extended suicide.

Forum List

Back