Gas prices decrease, thanks to Biden

In one sense you're right. There's links on the right side of that page for virtually any area. Some as cheap as under $3/gal
yeah I know, I pulled the average for cities in NY and took a snapshot. Nowhere's near your number.

1664976779064.png

I'm afraid to look. It was $3.49 two days ago when I filled up.

34 days.

The AAA gas price page is currently showing Wisconsin to have an average price of $4.056 per gallon. My town's price is $4.19 at all five gas stations, while a small town 15 miles from me still has it at $3.89.

California's average price today is $6.425 per gallon.

AAA Gas Prices

/-----/ So now he gets the blame again, right Libtard?

Not for this one. OPEC and Russian working together against Western Democracies yet again.

And you wonder why the left keeps pushing for green energy. It's not JUST about climate change. It's all about not needing these assholes too.

While both Canada and the USA are pretty much energy independent, our oil prices are tied to the worldwide price for crude, so it's time to reduce the need and tell the Oil Sheiks to go fuck themselves.

Remember back when Biden went to Saudi Arabia begging for more oil production? Well Saudi is going to start cutting oil production. All Biden had to do was allow drilling permits to bee issued. Hell for 4 years we had not heard from opec now they call the shots again.

There are 6000 drilling leases which have been issued, which are not been explored, as I type this. It's up to the companies to use the leases they ALREADY HAVE!!!

Not for this one. OPEC and Russian working together against Western Democracies yet again.

And you wonder why the left keeps pushing for green energy. It's not JUST about climate change. It's all about not needing these assholes too.

While both Canada and the USA are pretty much energy independent, our oil prices are tied to the worldwide price for crude, so it's time to reduce the need and tell the Oil Sheiks to go fuck themselves.

US oil is always more expensive than OPEC. Industry wide everyone wants $100 a barrel.

The Texas International Terminal isn't going to help automobile drivers. That refinery is only making 0.50% sulphur bunker fuel oil, 0.10% sulphur ECA-specification gasoil, and 3.50% sulphur specification fuel oil.

AMERICAS: GCC Bunkers and Texas International Terminals ink VLSFO processing agreement - Bunkerspot - Independent Intelligence for the Global Bunker Industry

Bunker fuel oil is for marine use only.

Guide to Bunker Fuel

This man, and his cult, never take responsibility for anything

Here, you SOB. Take credit for these things:

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose as high as 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the lower and middle class, the DOW dropping 6,700 points in only a year, causing retirement accounts to lose $3 trillion dollars, 30 year fixed mortgages rising 4.43% and median asking rent rising 79.7% in only two years, and the stock market losing $7 trillion dollars in two years. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a monumental trade imbalance with China, an exponentially- spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, hundreds of migrants dying while crossing the border, more than enough fentanyl to kill everyone in the country, 4 million more illegals within only two two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, leaving billions of dollars worth of military equipment to the Taliban, a weakened, emasculated military, the IRS arming and training to be home invaders, using the DOJ and the FBI to harass political opponents by conducting covert raids on American citizens and confiscating personal property, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China becoming energy and militarily dominant, a war in Ukraine that has cost us billions of dollars and has killed thousands of people, and a president who is trying to incite a civil war against half the country.

US oil is always more expensive than OPEC. Industry wide everyone wants $100 a barrel.

The Tar Sands oil in Canada uses an expensive (and very "dirty"), steam extraction technique. When I was growing up, we were told that the oil wasn't economically viable unless the price was $100 a barrel. I haven't looked at the economics of oil all that closely recently but as far as I'm concerned, this is just greater incentive to stop using carbon based fuels.

We closed all of our coal fired production plants in the 1990's, and our air quality improved immensely. For example, instead of my having to go to emergency for my asthma every time the pollution level hit 15, I no longer had life threatening asthma attacks, saving the health care systems thousands of dollars every year.

Forum List

Back