Gas Prices and Suicide Numbers Climb Under Obama

Maybe all these people are committing suicide because they're fed up of petty partisanship? Just a thought.

You just clicked "post reply"

Click green face 4 times,

Clicked the fu face. And that's it. That was your whole post.

I think you may have a problem. Just saying. I'd love to see what you look like. I'd have to guess somewhere in the ballpark of:

1928_picture_of_an_evil_looking_obsessed_man_hacking_computers.jpg

sucks being a lefty these days huh??!!!!:fu: And just think........just 24 months ago, you assholes were on top of the world!!:up: But one goes over to DRUDGE this am and holy fcukk...........not good s0n. Not good..........:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

By the way s0n.....I see ya still got that gay avatar going on there.:poke::gay: Besides having yourself in the pic, whats up with the VW bug? Is that a memorial for the 1960's or something??

Last edited:

You just clicked "post reply"

Click green face 4 times,

Clicked the fu face. And that's it. That was your whole post.

I think you may have a problem. Just saying. I'd love to see what you look like. I'd have to guess somewhere in the ballpark of:

1928_picture_of_an_evil_looking_obsessed_man_hacking_computers.jpg

sucks being a lefty these days huh??!!!!:fu: And just think........just 24 months ago, you assholes were on top of the world!!:up: But one goes over to DRUDGE this am and holy fcukk...........not good s0n. Not good..........:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

By the way s0n.....I see ya still got that gay avatar going on there.:poke::gay: Besides having yourself in the pic, whats up with the VW bug? Is that a memorial for the 1960's or something??

The pic is me and my wife, a woman far more bangin than any obviously obsessive net-nerd could pull. Believe it.

The bug is outside of the flying fishbone restaurant, in Aruba. Yes, I'm balling. You? Have fun playing with your emoticons and photo-shops. It's like the new Tonka.

There's another avy, try to keep reaching for something you'll never get. I'll keep wearing it on my sleeve.

Image-HopeAndChange-s.jpg

Laughing_Nyahsa_GalawebDesign-2.jpg

Hey.........your wife's a hottie, I gotta say!!! Just sayin'..........gotta get your mug out of the pic, thats all. Its just gay.............who the fcukk puts their own mug on an avatar??!!:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Last edited:
And I'm a hottie too, I've pulled girls that you pull your meat to. I'm sexy as fawk, and you can kiss my tan italian chiseled ass, fool.

Answer to your ? :

Someone who doesn't feel the need to hide behind a screen full of photo-shops and emoticons to establish his dorky positions.

Last edited:
And I'm a hottie too, I've pulled girls that you pull your meat to. I'm sexy as fawk, and you can kiss my tan italian chiseled ass, fool.

Answer to your ? :

Someone who doesn't feel the need to hide behind a screen full of photo-shops and emoticons to establish his dorky positions.

Hey.......whats up? Dont like my gas MSPaint Photobucket Classics???!!!! They get the job done s0n..........when you blog with people who advocate the profoundly absurd, the only thing to do is out-absurd them!!!:boobies::boobies::boobies::2up: My role on here is to do one thing.........paint the k00ks as what they are: k00ks. The apolitical person who happens on this site needs to know that far left public policy has never worked in the history of the world??

by the way............drive one of those gay SMARTCARS by chance s0n???

Answer to your ? :

Hey.......whats up? Dont like my gas MSPaint Photobucket Classics???!!!! They get the job done s0n..........when you blog with people who advocate the profoundly absurd, the only thing to do is out-absurd them!!!:boobies::boobies::boobies::2up: My role on here is to do one thing.........paint the k00ks as what they are: k00ks. The apolitical person who happens on this site needs to know that far left public policy has never worked in the history of the world??

by the way............drive one of those gay SMARTCARS by chance s0n???

You paint yourself as a kook, just do a quick search of your posts. :cuckoo:

Gas Prices and Suicide Numbers Climb Under Obama.

Hoping against hope that Obami Salaami will commit suicide.

Notice how you no longer see stories about the suicide rate among the troops any longer? See, when a Republican is president, then he's responsible for anyone who commits suicide, but when a Democrat is president, suicide doesn't happen anymore.

Yeah, nobody is talking about it at all now that we have a Dem POTUS

Obama, like Bush, doesn't control Gas prices.

They do control the printing of money. This is driving the middle class into poverty. The policies of Greenspan and Bernanke, are criminal. Only the rich are able to survive the hyperinflation that is about to strike us. The damage will begin with the poorest and climb the economic ladder until all that is left is the top 5%.
I wonder what kind of America we will have after the middle class is gone? Will it break up like the USSR or will it become the old USSR?:eek:

Notice how you no longer see stories about the suicide rate among the troops any longer? See, when a Republican is president, then he's responsible for anyone who commits suicide, but when a Democrat is president, suicide doesn't happen anymore.

Also note that Iraq is no longer "All About Oil," there are no longer any war protests, and Obama - the Bigggest CHICKENHAWK ever to occupy the White House is neither labeled a CHICKENHAWK or a WARMONGER - both of which he is....

Obama, like Bush, doesn't control Gas prices.

Governments do control Gas prices. Oil & Nuclear materials are among the most Nationalized & Regulated commodities on the planet. The US is no different. Congress & the President are driving up oil prices.

I didn't notice that. But I did notice that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Here you go. The next time you want to post some stupid shit, try Google before you hit that 'submit reply' button.

Army reports record number of suicides for June - USATODAY.com

Army reports record number of suicides for June (2010)

By Gregg Zoroya, USA TODAY
Soldiers killed themselves at the rate of one per day in June, making it the worst month on record for Army suicides, the service said Thursday.
There were 32 confirmed or suspected suicides among soldiers in June, including 21 among active-duty troops and 11 among National Guard or Reserve forces, according to Army statistics.

Seven soldiers killed themselves while in combat in Iraq or Afghanistan in June, according to the statistics. Of the total suicides, 22 soldiers had been in combat, including 10 who had deployed two to four times.

More Army Guard, Reserve soldiers committing suicide - USATODAY.com

More Army Guard, Reserve soldiers committing suicide (2011)

By Gregg Zoroya, USA TODAY
An increase in suicides among National Guard soldiers largely in states across the Midwest — such as Missouri and Wisconsin — is responsible for a 24% increase in Army suicides last year, the service reported Wednesday.
Missouri and Texas each reported seven suicides among their National Guard troops in 2010, Wisconsin had six, and there were five each in the National Guard units of Minnesota, Ohio, Arizona, California and North Carolina.

Soldiers, both active duty and on inactive status, died by suicide at the rate of 25 per month in 2010, Army figures show.

"All of us are stunned by it, and we wished we knew why," says Army Lt. Col. Jackie Guthrie of the Wisconsin National Guard. "It is especially hard when it's suicide, when it's someone hurting in our ranks."

USA TODAY reported in November that suicides had doubled among National Guard soldiers who were on inactive duty in a year when the Army was seeing a slight decline among active-duty soldier suicides.

The Army released final year-end statistics Wednesday. There were 301 confirmed or suspected soldier suicides in 2010, including those on active duty and reservists or National Guard troops on an inactive status, the Army reported Wednesday. This compares with 242 in 2009.

Forum List

Back