Gary Busey Hits and Runs

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Gary Busey is something else. He hit some woman's car in Malibu and left the scene.

Everyone should know that whacky Gary has issues. LOL!

• Banned
Not to defend the man, and hit and run is a crime. However he did have a pretty significant motorcycle accident awhile back and suffered a traumatic brain injury. He is not the same person he was prior to that accident.
Motorcycle accident my ass. He was parked, fell over and smacked his head on the curb.

Not to defend the man, and hit and run is a crime. However he did have a pretty significant motorcycle accident awhile back and suffered a traumatic brain injury. He is not the same person he was prior to that accident.
Between the cocaine and being too stupid to wear a helmet, that dude ain't right.

Beta did the same thing... and that seemed to be ok with the party that likes to fuck kids.

beta housewife 8.jpg

It's been 30 years now since his best ever movie role. He played a pitcher for the Chicago Cubs in a film named Rookie of the Year. He looked really good in a baseball uniform.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wanted to strangle him later on though when I saw him on the Walker, Texas Ranger TV show.

I don't know if he did what he is accused of doing or not.

However, there are people that stalk celebrities trying to get something on them so they can sue with the hopes of getting big bucks.

To me his biggest crime would be living in LA.

Forum List

Back