garner didn't deserve to die and shouldnt have

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
If you think otherwise you are a fucking moron. If you thought the grand jury wasn't influenced by a major cop supporter prosecutor you are a fucking moron.

Protestors should be fucking outraged and more fired up.

Fucking joke rigged decision by grand jury process players.

I don't think he should of died either...On the otherhand, I doubt the cops wanted him to die. His health wasn't good and the excessive force knocked him over the edge.

I feel the cops should of been charged with something. NOT murder as it wouldn't of happened normally(to a normal healthy person) and it wasn't planned.

• Banned
I don't think he should of died either...On the otherhand, I doubt the cops wanted him to die. His health wasn't good and the excessive force knocked him over the edge.

I feel the cops should of been charged with something. NOT murder as it wouldn't of happened normally(to a normal healthy person) and it wasn't planned.
Agreed.

I agree. And neither did Michael Brown, Ezell Ford, Pearlie Golden and double-amputee Brian Claunch of Texas, Trayvon Martin, Sean Bell, Amadou Diallo, nor etc. killed by trigger-happy cops and wanna-be-cops.

What some ignoramuses forget is that the history of Black America is the history of White America and the US. While Blacks are often the first preferred choice among broken fences to show hostility towards, I think you should not get too cozy, seeing anyone or government that would casually kill some people will eventually target you too.

When your nation decides your life does not matter, you better fight back to make a place for you too! Government is servant to the people. If your government or its branches are not serving you, then it (or they) should not be.

Blacks should be taught in grade school how to surrender to police. Simple enough.

He shouldn't have died...had he simply complied with the police he would still be alive...same with Brown and if Trayvon Martin hadn't been a violent criminal in training he would also be alive today.....

Don't attack innocent people, don't resist arrest...let your lawyer work out the details...do those two things...and your odds of living a long thug life are much better....

Forum List

Back