Garland's DOJ asks court to keep Trump Mar-a-Lago search affidavit sealed

You’re talking Trump and his mindless minions, right? Dark Brandon may look evil, but that’s just to let the Trumpistas know he means business. :cranky:
Typ;ical democrat. Making a statement makes you think it is true, eve3n when you take it as the opposite of what is said.

You poor little deficiently minded democrat. Just keep believing those lies you spread and maybe, someday, someone else may consider your statements. Continue to consider them false but consider them none the less.

Typ;ical democrat. Making a statement makes you think it is true, eve3n when you take it as the opposite of what is said.

You poor little deficiently minded democrat. Just keep believing those lies you spread and maybe, someday, someone else may consider your statements. Continue to consider them false but consider them none the less.
Don’t like your own tactics getting thrown in your face, eh? :biggrin:

Nothing says it was "I ok."
The matter was investigated and no criminal charges filed.
Period.
End of story.
That was a different case

It doesn't have anything to do with Trump.
And Hillary was not a POTUS.
that last line is a real joke. It is hte president who has the absolute right to classify or declassify, no one else. So there is all the more reason for hitlery to have been prosecuted.

And it's interesting to note how you think that just bc something was dismissed that should have been prosecuted, that is OK simply bc it was NOT and perfectly ethical.

I would never hire you to be an AG or anything else

What you and your tawdry ilk overlook is the one thing you should be concerned about:

Trump is only in “crosshairs” because partisan politics has been allowed to take root in our DOJ and in the FBI. That’s ok with you because you’ve been brainwashed into assuming that “orange man bad.” You tools never seem capable of extrapolation. Let me educate you.

Come the midterms, the House is likely to become GOP. I recognize it is a bit less likely that the GOP will reclaim control of the Senate, but let’s say that happens too.

If so, come January, Brandon is not going to be able to stop what’s coming. Pure political payback. And the investigations and subpoenas will fly. And in a couple more years you can expect Brandon and Wray and Garland etc., to be in the receiving end of the very treatment you now applaud.

Be careful what you’ve already wished for. Payback is a bitch and the Democrap Party needs to be punished accordingly. Until they learn to play within the rules. They haven’t been. They are on the cusp of finding out how it feels to be on the short end of the stick.

Let’s compare notes after that has gone on for a few years.
I would love for this to be true and it should definitely be true. But I have seen this movie before, where the Ds get away with murder and the Rs can't grab a paperclip of someone else's desk without getting slammed..

And to stupid to know it.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back