Game: What evil thing has Hillary not done?

I was thinking about how much Hillary personifies evil. So, I want to play a game. List some evil thing you think that Hillary Clinton has not done. This could get interesting.

As far as I know, Hillary has never raped a small boy.

Finally, a serious submission. Well, we know from pizzagate that she is socially connected very intimately to a large group of people that do do that. We also know that she has proudly defended child rapists. We also know that her husband post presidency took many trips to pedophile island. My money would be on that is an act she has perpetrated. But that is certainly conjecture.

I was thinking about how much Hillary personifies evil. So, I want to play a game. List some evil thing you think that Hillary Clinton has not done. This could get interesting.

Had sex with Slick Willie.

Never happened, Hillary is a technical virgin.

The turkey baster is as close as lesbo Hilly ever got to Slick.

Is Chelsea Webb Hubble's baby?

Nah, she is Bill's. Artificial insemination all the way.

How is your game any different than the one played by the right wing for decades? You know, the one here right wingers accuse her of any crazy shit that pops into their diseased little minds, and all the RWNJs believe it.

If you're so sure of yourself, name one evil act that HRC has not committed.

She didn't point at you and laugh because you are one of the stupidest posters here, but I'm not as compassionate as she is.

How is your game any different than the one played by the right wing for decades? You know, the one here right wingers accuse her of any crazy shit that pops into their diseased little minds, and all the RWNJs believe it.

She didn't point at you and laugh because you are one of the stupidest posters here, but I'm not as compassionate as she is.

Yea, I didn't think you could name something either.

BULLDOG

Actually, in your case, we'll give you a chance to show you're not a shill/hack if you can name just one evil thing that Hillary has done. You're on the clock.

Yea, I didn't think you could name something either.

If you only will accept things on a pre approved list, you should word your question differently.

What an asinine thread. You and your boy trump can't get over it. She's yesterday's news, no longer a threat to him or you. Stop being so pathetic.

What an asinine thread. You and your boy trump can't get over it. She's yesterday's news, no longer a threat to him or you. Stop being so pathetic.

That's a lot of tears flowing. Now go ahead and name something evil that Hillary hasn't done.

hiLIARy has not eaten a newborn baby on Live TV.
We don't know that for sure. Her general evilness and connection with the pizzagate bunch certainly doesn't put that out of the question.

If a tape of her eating babies in a bizarre Satanic ritual was released tomorrow it wouldn't surprise me.

Note I said: "on Live TV".

;)

Hildabeast has not been gang raped in jail by huge bull dykes.........yet. I think bull dog and bodey bull dyke would like to do the honors

hiLIARy has not eaten a newborn baby on Live TV.
We don't know that for sure. Her general evilness and connection with the pizzagate bunch certainly doesn't put that out of the question.

If a tape of her eating babies in a bizarre Satanic ritual was released tomorrow it wouldn't surprise me.

Note I said: "on Live TV".

;)

On live TV seems a little overly finite. It's almost like saying she hasn't done in a month that starts with J. So, let's just go with the Hillary has not beat a baby. Well, while I wouldn't put this past her, it's possible. Though, I'd say odds aren't so bad given her lack of character. In pic 1, we see a new mother Hillary had just blown up after giving birth. Wow! Look at that turkey gobble. You don't just lose that, either. She must've had some lipo back in the day. Then in pic 2 (a clear photo op rather than something natural) we can see that that kiss resembles a demon trying to suck out a baby's soul than a motherly kiss. :lol: Anyways, I could see her getting a few jabs in on Chelsea when nobody was looking. Though, the nanny's probably spent nearly waking minute with her. Hell if Hillary wanted to do motherly things.

As for beating a newborn? Well, maybe not. But killing a few unborn seems likely. There are reports that she had some abortions before being persuaded to have one kid for political reasons.

wx1080.jpg

chelsea-clinton-1.jpg

Forum List

Back