Game: What evil thing has Hillary not done?

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
I was thinking about how much Hillary personifies evil. So, I want to play a game. List some evil thing you think that Hillary Clinton has not done. This could get interesting.

I was thinking about how much Hillary personifies evil. So, I want to play a game. List some evil thing you think that Hillary Clinton has not done. This could get interesting.
/----- She let loose a briny fart while riding the Hindenburg.
hindenburg-disaster-hull-buckle-550x374.jpg

How is your game any different than the one played by the right wing for decades? You know, the one here right wingers accuse her of any crazy shit that pops into their diseased little minds, and all the RWNJs believe it.

How is your game any different than the one played by the right wing for decades? You know, the one here right wingers accuse her of any crazy shit that pops into their diseased little minds, and all the RWNJs believe it.
You don't know what I believe. You just lie.

You don't know what I believe. You just lie.

I know what you say. The few times you aren't talking about dicks, you make it clear that you are a RWNJ

With all these evil things Hillary has done, I've been watching the Hillary trial on Fox News that Trump & Republicans promised for 20 hours a day.
Hillary and Obama and lots of others have been on trial by fox for a long time. Without that constant activity, they would have nothing else to broadcast.

And then pretends to "investigate" for years and years.

Smarmy little crook Jason Chaffetz has his entire career at the public trough all mapped out until Secty Clinton lost by getting three million votes than the cheeto. Without that phony investigation, he might actually have to do real work, so he resigned. Any RWs who don't believe that need only to read his record.

Anyone else notice that ever since trumpery won by getting three million fewer votes, the Repubs have lost interest in further "investigations" of Secty Clinton.

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

hiLIARy has not eaten a newborn baby on Live TV.
We don't know that for sure. Her general evilness and connection with the pizzagate bunch certainly doesn't put that out of the question.

If a tape of her eating babies in a bizarre Satanic ritual was released tomorrow it wouldn't surprise me.

If you're so sure of yourself, name one evil act that HRC has not committed.

Had sex with Slick Willie.

Never happened, Hillary is a technical virgin.

The turkey baster is as close as lesbo Hilly ever got to Slick.

Forum List

Back