The psychiatric agenda destroys creative children

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Psychiatric Agenda Destroys Creative Children

“Take a child who wants to invent something out of thin air, and instead of saying no, tell him he has a problem with his brain, and then stand back and watch what happens. In particular, watch what happens when you give him a toxic drug to fix his brain. You have to be a certain kind of person to do that to a child. You have to be, for various reasons, crazy and a career criminal.” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)
=================================================================
Children are being diagnosed and dosed with toxic drugs at a staggering rate

All the way back in the 90's I can remember seeing stats saying 75% of kids are taking meds for behavior and or depression. These schools as people keep warning have become the Medical police , the parents of your kids.
It's done in ways the average liberal can't and won't ever see it that way. They are so trained to obey authority and take their so called professional suggestions. Never questioning why or how come, never getting a second opinion, never researching the drugs. Failures to thier own kids, more so today than in the past.

With the internet there is so much information when you know where to go and where to look. But instead as they Obey the MSM Gods the truth bibles, they continue to take real information and claim it as being fake, not true anything they can use to deny it they will. After all who wants to admit they are helping to kill their own kid.

These parents fail to realize how a mixture of these drugs can and do cause " the desire to kill" ( hence mass shootings) everyone of them were on prescribed meds of some sort.

The high suicide rates, they were on prescribed meds............... wake up people.

I have to agree with this - I'm very concerned with the rate kids are being placed on mind altering medication when their brains aren't fully formed and we often don't know the long term consequences of it. Are kids being medicated for being normal active kids stuck in an environment where there isn't enough activity?

• Banned
I have to agree with this - I'm very concerned with the rate kids are being placed on mind altering medication when their brains aren't fully formed and we often don't know the long term consequences of it. Are kids being medicated for being normal active kids stuck in an environment where there isn't enough activity?

It is certainly getting out of hand. Just because a kid doesn't sit still for five minutes with folded hands their authority wins over natural logic.

So as usual it is " run to a pill " society.

And schools CUT recess and phys ed time out of the school day ...

We've been - rightfully - described as the most medicated nation in the world.

Forum List

Back