Discussion in 'TV Forum' started by Darkwind, Apr 15, 2019.
Classic INCEL cry boi answer.
Well, I recently got back from traveling overseas for a few weeks - and have now had a chance to get caught up on this season.
All I can say is: WHAT THE FUCK? Perhaps instead of wasting money on new title credits, they could have hired a decent writer. Killing off everyone is a pretty lame plot device. At this point, the only redeeming plot line would be for Arya to kill Daenarys. It's pathetic that after 70+ episodes, Daenarys' "breaking the wheel" mumbo jumbo ends up being the realization of the Mad King's dream of Burning Them All in Kings Landing.
Some bright writer stood up and shouted..
I got an idea...let’s just kill everyone!
It's the Underpants Gnome school of writing:
1. Knight King is about to kill Bran
3. Arya kills Knight King
Indeed: "and Blue Eyes" was the big tell.
No kidding. So many mistakes. To name a very few:
1. Picket fences instead of a real fire moat.
2. Dragons flying around in the mist instead of burning up the dead.
3. Apparently very few of the living had dragon's glass weapons.
4. No cauldrons of boiling oil to pour on the dead and then hit with flaming arrows.
Martin's inspiration was "the War of the Roses": Lannister for Lancaster; Stark for York.
They had Arya and a pointy knife
Separate names with a comma.