Gallup: Trump Has Higher Job Approval In African Countries Than America....You Know What That Means?

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It means with amazement, Africans have a better grasp and understanding of what Trump is doing than the entire American left. Not really surprising though. The American left has their heads so far up their asses it's kind of amazing they can even breathe.

DT16rIgWAAAYKcd

It means people in Africa like a plain speaker and they want their countries improved...atleast Trump doesn't pretend they live in paradise, maybe they can do somethings to improve lives there.

It means people in Africa like a plain speaker and they want their countries improved...atleast Trump doesn't pretend they live in paradise, maybe they can do somethings to improve lives there.
As an African that's fake news. We cancelled all comedy shows we just put on Trump tweets and speeches. Beleive me i dont know wanna say he dumb but he is dumb and funny.

The must not be watching CNN, Comedy Central, Cobert, Seth Meyers, Conan, Kimmel, MSNBC.... in Africa

The Democrat Press/Hollywood hate machine has not reached them yet

It means with amazement, Africans have a better grasp and understanding of what Trump is doing than the entire American left. Not really surprising though. The American left has their heads so far up their asses it's kind of amazing they can even breathe.

DT16rIgWAAAYKcd

link, white trash?
There is a reason the tard didn't provide a link. He does not want the rubes to know he chopped off the far right column which shows how much lower Trump's approval is compared to Obama's.

Here is the link: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000161-0647-da3c-a371-867f6acc0001

Here is the column he deliberately chopped off:

right_column.jpg

DT16rIgWAAAYKcd

link, white trash?
There is a reason the tard didn't provide a link. He does not want the rubes to know he chopped off the far right column which shows how much lower Trump's approval is compared to Obama's.

Here is the link: https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000161-0647-da3c-a371-867f6acc0001

Here is the column he deliberately chopped off:

right_column.jpg

he's a dishonest little kkk boi, isn't he? :rolleyes:

As an African that's fake news. We cancelled all comedy shows we just put on Trump tweets and speeches. Beleive me i dont know wanna say he dumb but he is dumb and funny.
you have tv in Africa?

Forum List

Back