GALLUP: Romney Up 52%-45% Among Early Voters...

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by paulitician, Oct 30, 2012.

1. paulitician

paulitician Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,976
    Very early on, before this campaign started in earnest, live or die, I publicly cast my lot with Gallup and Rasmussen. As a poll addict going back to 2000, these are the outlets that have always played it straight. It's got nothing to do with politics and everything to do with credibility and not wanting to kid myself. So when an outlet like Gallup tells me Romney is up seven-points, 52-45%, among those who have already voted, that's very big news.

Just as Gallup did with their bombshell survey showing that 2012 is looking like a year where Republicans will enjoy a record three-point turnout advantage over Democrats (a ten-point shift from 2008), for whatever reason, they buried the lead with this latest bombshell, as well. When you consider the fact that the CorruptMedia's been talking for weeks about how Obama's crushing Romney in early voting, you would think Gallup proving that Narrative a big fat phony lie would be news. Instead, though, they bury this explosive news at the bottom of a piece headlined: "In U.S., 15% of Registered Voters Have Already Cast Ballots"...

Read More:
    GALLUP: Romney Up 52-45% Among Early Voters
    DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

2. Nova78

Nova78 Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +267
    My kind of Numbers ! $obama-trash.jpg

3. George Costanza

George Costanza A Friendly Liberal

Thanks Received: