Gallup Compares Obama Statesman Demeanor With Trump's!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
So the last year in office is turning glowing in the Gallup Presidential Approval Ratings. The average appears to be set on plus 50% approval for Barack Obama. The Gallup Report cites the statesmanlike demeanor(?), of President Obama--nothing specifically policy related--compared with the recent Republican campaign behaviors, and especially Trump's(?).

Obama's Job Approval at Highest Level Since May 2013

What makes that notable is that Ol' Black Barry is coming off better, in the USA, than is Ol' White Trump of the glaringly neo-Nazi, aspersions brand, and the potential affiliations. David Duke, from anyone supportive, would clearly not be condemned or disparaged on a national network interview. That mainly appears to apply in Republican Presidential Nomination aspirations. There are off-the-record, and casual asides for that(?). What makes that notable is that "Stop Trump" is now a kind of fashion statement, even among Republican adults. Gallup could be supposed to expect that to explain the anti-Trump, late-decider preferences.

Makes anyone wonder what Gallup may have noticed in the interviews about Obama's less than 50% approval ratings(?)! Mostly, probably, no one wonders, much about that at all(?).

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Famous music of White Eyes, has no overture, about Old Black Man shooting fruity things from Young Warrior's Hair(?)--even on other side of Ocean(?)!)

Depends on the viewer, doesn't it? How can somebody else decide what's important to you? obama lies every time he opens his mouth. He blames everything on everybody else. He doesn't miss an opportunity to smear his opposition. He supports thugs over cops.

Trump using rough language and speaking his mind is 100% preferable to me. But I'm not a phoney ass liberal.

Iceweasel poster mostly does more to disparage and explain the Trump Disaster, than to otherwise support it. Trump has to win about 48% of everything remaining to be the GOP nominee. That is more than his usual take in any state election so far. So the appeal that appears to lock in the Iceweasel poster vote is what keeps Trump away from being the likely nominee.

Mostly Clinton is likely to close the deal before the Democratic Convention, and having participated in the Public Relations coup in part orchestrated by Senator Sanders. Alarm bells do not go off at the mention of a President Clinton. "Leaning Neo-Nazi" is more likely to come to mind at the mention of a President Trump, way before there is ever a nominee with that name.

(Would a rose by any other name, stink more deathly: Than a raw sewage treatment plant, after "Savages" have blown up all the power sources(?). . .to be tied up, put into irons, and whipped by women. . .of sweetly laughing fury, in straps and lace(?) et cetera.. . .et cetera. . . .et cetera(?)!)

Iceweasel poster mostly does more to disparage and explain the Trump Disaster, than to otherwise support it. Trump has to win about 48% of everything remaining to be the GOP nominee. That is more than his usual take in any state election so far. So the appeal that appears to lock in the Iceweasel poster vote is what keeps Trump away from being the likely nominee.

Mostly Clinton is likely to close the deal before the Democratic Convention, and having participated in the Public Relations coup in part orchestrated by Senator Sanders. Alarm bells do not go off at the mention of a President Clinton. "Leaning Neo-Nazi" is more likely to come to mind at the mention of a President Trump, way before there is ever a nominee with that name.

(Would a rose by any other name, stink more deathly: Than a raw sewage treatment plant, after "Savages" have blown up all the power sources(?). . .to be tied up, put into irons, and whipped by women. . .of sweetly laughing fury, in straps and lace(?) et cetera.. . .et cetera. . . .et cetera(?)!)
mascale poster think have smart brain. mascale poster have trouble with think. Iceweasel not Trump supporter. Iceweasel never said so but mascale think him do. Because ...see first point.

Iceweasel have different priorities than mascale, sorry.

So anyone has read Iceweasel poster's comment, quoted:

"Trump using rough language and speaking his mind is 100% preferable to me. But I'm not a phoney ass liberal"

"100% preferable" anyone reads as fairly unqualified support. The Iceweasal type of support is easily expected of a Trump voter. The Iceweasel poster--clearly neo-Nazi supportive, (100%)--"Has different priorities than mascale," and so not sorry to be thought a neo-Nazi, 100% supportive(?).

That is what is doing in Trump. He waffles like a neo-Nazi, and like Iceweasel poster.

(Maybe needs more lace!)

So anyone has read Iceweasel poster's comment, quoted:

"Trump using rough language and speaking his mind is 100% preferable to me. But I'm not a phoney ass liberal"

"100% preferable" anyone reads as fairly unqualified support. The Iceweasal type of support is easily expected of a Trump voter. The Iceweasel poster--clearly neo-Nazi supportive, (100%)--"Has different priorities than mascale," and so not sorry to be thought a neo-Nazi, 100% supportive(?).

That is what is doing in Trump. He waffles like a neo-Nazi, and like Iceweasel poster.

(Maybe needs more lace!)
Where did you see any neo-Nazi stuff? I don't expect a rational answer but thought the voices might be fun to hear from.

The average hard-working American is probably a garbage-man, and likely will not be voting for Trump! It is not even clear just who the call center operator is going to vote for either. I myself live two blocks from Google LA Headquarters, where likely hard work rarely happens.

(Maybe needs panty-hose, like in White Eyes football ads(?)--of Man from New York(?)!)

Likely quoted from an undisclosed location(?), where they do the email re-classifications(?)! The Five-Star knows about these things.

"Obama, 'if they bring a knife we'll bring a gun' there you have it the Obama doctrine on how to behave during an election"

(Maybe now about the heels--maybe really spikey ones(?)!)

Forum List

Back