Gaetz Now On Select Committee To Investigate FBI For Investigating Him (Weaponization), quietly replacing conservative firebrand & Texas Rep Chip Roy

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
On the War Room recently podcast, Bannon and Matt Gaetz gleefully discussed one of the goals of the "Weaponization of government" subcommittee should be to sunset or eliminate various government agencies they don't like such as the ATF or the branches of the "national security state."...SICKOS!

On the War Room recently podcast, Bannon and Matt Gaetz gleefully discussed one of the goals of the "Weaponization of government" subcommittee should be to sunset or eliminate various government agencies they don't like such as the ATF or the branches of the "national security state."...SICKOS!

I really like Matt Gaetz. I hope he makes prez when he gets older. Yeah, get rid of ATF, Homeland Security which never should have been formed in the first place, of course the worthless and harmful Education Department. Or let Homeland Security replace the FBI: one of them needs to go. Fire all the extra IRS agents, of course; now I have to start thinking where else the axe should fall.

I really like Matt Gaetz. I hope he makes prez when he gets older. Yeah, get rid of ATF, Homeland Security which never should have been formed in the first place, of course the worthless and harmful Education Department. Or let Homeland Security replace the FBI: one of them needs to go. Fire all the extra IRS agents, of course; now I have to start thinking where else the axe should fall.
A New Grace Commission should be used to streamline the government.

America's enemies 'love' him too!
America's enemies love democrats. Look at all the money they gave the Biden Crime Family

Forum List

Back