GA Governor Kemp Challenges anybody to Show Evidence of Election Fraud

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
The 2020 election in Georgia was not stolen. For nearly three years now, anyone with evidence of fraud has failed to come forward - under oath - and prove anything in a court of law. Our elections in Georgia are secure, accessible, and fair and will continue to be as long as I am governor.

There is absolutely no credible evidence of election fraud at all, and people have been welcome to comeforward with real evidence of fraud, but nobody has any.

The 2020 election in Georgia was not stolen. For nearly three years now, anyone with evidence of fraud has failed to come forward - under oath - and prove anything in a court of law. Our elections in Georgia are secure, accessible, and fair and will continue to be as long as I am governor.

There is absolutely no credible evidence of election fraud at all, and people have been welcome to comeforward with real evidence of fraud, but nobody has any.

Trump should get religious and pray for his sins.

I trust that Republican Governor about the elections in his own state, than the trumpers from outside his state.

There is absolutely no credible evidence of election fraud at all

giggle.gif
Odd, I've seen more hard proof of election fraud for 2020 than I've seen that the Earth is indeed round and orbits the Sun! And I'm just some schmuck sitting home typing at my desk! Such as the state of PA radically changing their election laws in secret to permit tens of thousands of additional votes counted, all for Biden, problem is, those changing it didn't even have the authority to do so as only the PA legislature has that power making the action illegal! Then there are the thousands of disputed votes still sitting in a garage in Fulton Country GA of which at least 30,000 could be fraudulent with disputed signatures, but instead of just having qualified people brought in to vet the signatures once and for all, they hired lawyers to keep the ballots locked away! Either of these might have swung those two states for Trump.

But that is only two of among perhaps 200 examples of criminal malfeasance that I'm aware of that has been buried by both Washington and swept under the rug by the media. But I see the little game Bonkers plays here by using the word /CREDIBLE/, so that as soon as anyone actually presents any evidence, he simply dismisses all proof as NOT BEING CREDIBLE (according to his arbitrary standard at least!) That's the game here; that is about as much of my time I waste on this trolling thread!

the god emperor is now on record as providing the evidence in "1 weel>"

does that mean we'll get his big wonderful health care plan a week later, or is that still "2 weeks" as promised in 2016?"

ya,know banker, i'm tempted tp vote for this guy just so he can "end the war in 24 hours. "

Than Georgia Republicans should not have re-elected him and his attorney general. You "people" just do not give a damn about evidence or lack there or, in court, which is the standard, under the rule of law.

Agreed. Turns out THEY DIDN'T! Funny how vote fraud works.

You think the douchebags who benefit from it are going to do something about it?

Ms, Stacey Abrams begs to disagree.

She says that she won against Governor Kemp.

Forum List

Back