Ga. governor again rejects special session to overturn election results

GA Law.jpg

The cult will be all like "But ... but ... SCOTUS!"

AAAAaaaaccccck! They really ARE trying to get Georgia to put up a separate slate of electors and thus throw the election into the House of Representatives so that Trump will win! Which he presumably would if it got to the House, one state = one vote. Shades of Rutherford B. Hayes, 1877!! I love it.

The Hayes thing brought rioters into the streets of Washington then; it sure would this time, too.

I don't suppose this effort will go anywhere, espec. since the Georgia Executive said they won't do it, but separate slates to undo an election got five states participating once upon a time. I can't remember if Georgia was one of them; probably.

Poor Trump
Cant get any loving.

Don‘t Republican Governors know they are supposed to sell their soul to allow Trump to steal an election?

If a state or states get really hung up, the Senate (?) will invalidate their whole slate of electors and that state's vote would not count. I don't know if that happened before, too ---- what I WANT to know and can't find out is whether fewer Electoral College votes would be needed to elect: the usual minus the states that don't count anymore.

The will of the voters matter more than the will of Trump

There hasn't really been enough time to even address the problems with the voting in Georgia.

Why the rush on this? The people have a right to have a proper count, not one where the whole vote is suspect.

What libs fail to realize is that the investigation into Fraud will not be abandoned even if Sleepy Joe is sworn in. The people aren't going to accept a Fake Presidency.

Pretty soon it will be out of the state's hands and in court, likely SCOTUS.
SCOTUS isn't going to be impressed, if they're asked to listen to more word salad, instead of evidence. I think what SCOTUS needs to do is find a suitable punishment for those who put the country through all of this and tried to steal the election from Biden.

Forum List

Back