FYI saying men aren't women now qualifies as hateful conduct on twitter

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Twitter’s crusade against “hate speech” has vanquished yet another meany face. A prominent Canadian feminist says that the company flagged a tweet she wrote which meekly suggested that men aren’t women. Isn’t Twitter fun?

FYI, saying ‘men aren’t women’ now qualifies as ‘hateful conduct’ on Twitter
-------------------------------------------------

People will not obey this bs if you can't handle it that is your problem you will not and can not re write our language maybe in your total enslaved world not in this world loons.

MEN ARE NOT WOMEN, AND WOMEN ARE NOT MEN DEAL WITH IT!!

These social media networks are signing their own death warrants and they're too stupid to realize it.

• Banned
Well the real morons in society pay thousands per year just so their kid can learn how to be a bigger idiot than their parents were/are.

upload_2018-11-16_10-59-4.png

Clemson invites students to 'create your own gender'

I gotta say I'm getting real fucking tired of this trans bullshit. A man cannot be a woman and a woman cannot be a man. Period. Butchering yourself does not change your DNA.

• Banned
This is what liberal control looks lie...punishment and getting your mind right for simply noticing there is a difference between male and female.
What a horrible dystopian world we are being handed over to just so the government disability checks keep coming.

But if she is a feminist then she has been contributing to the mind control herself. its just the first time she has run afoul of her own intolerant kind. In the end they always end up purging each other like this.

Twitter’s crusade against “hate speech” has vanquished yet another meany face. A prominent Canadian feminist says that the company flagged a tweet she wrote which meekly suggested that men aren’t women. Isn’t Twitter fun?

People will not obey this bs if you can't handle it that is your problem you will not and can not re write our language maybe in your total enslaved world not in this world loons.

"A student group at Mount Holyoke College has decided to cancel its annual performance of The Vagina Monologues, saying the play excludes the experiences of transgender women who don’t have a vagina."

Women's college cancels play, saying it excludes transgender experiences

"A student group at Mount Holyoke College has decided to cancel its annual performance of The Vagina Monologues, saying the play excludes the experiences of transgender women who don’t have a vagina."

Women's college cancels play, saying it excludes transgender experiences

There is a reason they don't have a vagina, they are not women. Duh

I think the guy who is suing to have his age changed from 69 to 49 has got it right
In make pretend and cater to feelings land, age is just as fluid as gender and the choice of the individual to which all of the rest of society must comply or their feelings will be hurt.

I think the guy who is suing to have his age changed from 69 to 49 has got it right
In make pretend and cater to feelings land, age is just as fluid as gender and the choice of the individual to which all of the rest of society must comply or their feelings will be hurt.
I used to watch Judge Judy and when people would mention "feelings" she would go ballistic and preach them a small sermon.

If these fucking transsexuals really believe they are and always have been women, then the statement "men aren't women" should be considered true to them. Their offense is very telling.

BTW, how can Twitter kick people off their servers (read White House Press room) and not be violating due process?

If these fucking transsexuals reLly lie ever they Re women, then the statement "men aren't women" would be considered true. Their offense is very telling.

BTW, how can Twitter kick people off their servers (read White House Press room) and not be violating due process?

They do what they want to do if you do not agree this is what happens.

I used to watch Judge Judy and when people would mention "feelings" she would go ballistic and preach them a small sermon.
Part of the demise of this country was when people’s perceptions became treated as fact.
In our state licensing we were berated to cater to this and I refused. The idea that if I offer a cup of coffee to someone then I must carefully and completely offer one to everybody else less they feel slighted is ridiculous. Be responsible for your own feelings,it not up to me.

Part of the demise of this country was when people’s perceptions became treated as fact.
In our state licensing we were berated to cater to this and I refused. The idea that if I offer a cup of coffee to someone then I must carefully and completely offer one to everybody else less they feel slighted is ridiculous. Be responsible for your own feelings,it not up to me.

I'll bet none of those trannies would want to go in front of Judge Judy if someone miscategorized their chosen gender

I'll bet none of those trannies would want to go in front of Judge Judy if someone miscategorized their chosen gender
I'm with you in spirit, but if Judge Judy went against a tranny, she would be off television the next day.

I gotta say I'm getting real fucking tired of this trans bullshit. A man cannot be a woman and a woman cannot be a man. Period. Butchering yourself does not change your DNA.
The left is just ignorant and anti-science. Facts don't matter, only feelings.

Forum List

Back