James Woods drops a twitter MOAB on Dem senator who told men to shut up and step up

I thought you conservitards hated it when the Hollywood folks get involved in politics?

Celebs are stupid, including James Woods, to show their political partisanship. Once you take a side, you've immediately lost half of your available audience.
Welcome to America 2018.

Celebs are stupid, including James Woods, to show their political partisanship. Once you take a side, you've immediately lost half of your available audience.

Celebs are stupid, but showing political partisanship is only harmful to those who espouse conservative views. That is because conservative audiences are able to appreciate performances by people of all backgrounds, where as liberal audiences are not.

(National Sentinel) Identity Politics: Democrats, and especially Leftist feminist Democratic women, hate men, and especially white men, whom they blame for all problems not just in the United States but the world over.

James Woods drops a Twitter MOAB on Dem senator who told men to ‘shut up and step up’

That stupid bitch who thinks men should step up, how about you stupid fks step up and stop lying and cheating your asses off to win votes. Your all slums look at your cities and neighborhoods loser.
Don't vote this man hating twat in again if you are a male your gonna pay that price in more ways thean you even know. So will your sons, so will your grandsons.

When you aen't stupid enough to fall for the " I'm a male guilt trip" then you understand where Woods is coming from and multple others who aren't indoctrianted morons. SJW who have created the very retreads we see are gaining idiot power by using the " Hate men attitude" , or you are white.... ............

James Wood is a Neanderthal white guy.

Hirono is a c**t

I thought you conservitards hated it when the Hollywood folks get involved in politics?

Welcome to America 2018.

James Woods doesn't care that's why he speaks what he wants. He isn't trying to be in the Hollywood lime light .

Forum List

Back