FYI: Jeremiah Tower

Watched the program. It is one of the best "bio-gumentaries" I've seen in a very, very long time. I sort of half thought it'd be the typical pablum one finds with such shows. It's not at all trite. The show, like Tower and his food, is at once reflective, informative, affirming, inspiring, daedal, sublime, rustic and charmingly entertaining...That is surely as it should be for those are the ingredients of great food and great dining experiences.

Watched the program. It is one of the best "bio-gumentaries" I've seen in a very, very long time. I sort of half thought it'd be the typical pablum one finds with such shows. It's not at all trite. The show, like Tower and his food, is at once reflective, informative, affirming, inspiring, daedal, sublime, rustic and charmingly entertaining...That is surely as it should be for those are the ingredients of great food and great dining experiences.
Have you eaten his food?

Have you eaten his food?
Momma says that the family went to Chez Panisse back in the '70s when we visited SF for a vacation. I have no recollection of it at all and neither do my siblings.

Forum List

Back